• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SW ohio / Cincinnati - wooooo

SugarSoaker

Verified
Oh hey- new to the area and looking for some fun and friendly locals for connections and event attending. I know some of you already, but I’m sure there are way more of ya’ll lurking.
I’m “normal” (for lack of a better word; You know what I mean), involved in the community online and offline and am looking for the same. Not overly looking for play (but always an added bonus); the play comes with the right connections.
Gender/age/whatever doesn’t matter - shoot me a message on here, Kik (lishblues) or discord (ask for it). Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey I am not far away in Indianapolis! Hit me up if you would like to chat!

Hi from Dayton! Was in NJ for a while too. Still try to get back to ocean city every summer

I’ll be visiting kinda soon actually. Would love to chat, get to know eachother and possibly talk about a play date considering we vibe. I’ll send you a PM.

WOOOT!!! Welcome to the midwest! though the Cinci shore is not....Well its just not the same as the jersey shore!

Hello Cincinnati!!

Tuesday, March 15 @6:00 pm - ???
A local joint, north of cincinnati!
Trivia is at 6:30! Unless the category is cat facts or early 00s emo bands, I won’t be of any contribution, but I’ll probably get drunk and say funny (or awkward) things! Don’t be shy- let’s get you lurkers out of the dark, scary shadows (I probably shouldn’t make posts at 1:15 am but here we are). Just shoot me a courtesy PM so I know how many to expect and I can let you know the super secret tickle signal to look out for. Hope to see you there!!

Last edited:
Because of the amount of questionable humans who occupy this website, I’m changing the location (still the same general area) pm me for new location!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back