• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From a Recent Shoot

Redmage

1st Level Black Feather
I've put together a few shots from a recent photo-session of mine. I hope you like the lady and the rope. Her name is V, and this is her first time in bondage.

Very good spread you have there, Red. I would love to be there to sniff, and tickle and lick her perfectly inviting soles! I would love to know how her feet smell and how ticklish her feet are, if you don't mind my asking. Plus, give Miss V my regards, and both of you have a Happy Easter!! :wavingguy

ahhh, Red. you're still one of my favorite riggers. some great work, and V is quite the looker. how long was that poor woman hooked up to the Wand during the take?

MAJ0718 said:
I would love to know how her feet smell and how ticklish her feet are, if you don't mind my asking.
I hope it doesn't spoil the fantasy, but she's actually not all that ticklish.

cloudgazer2k said:
how long was that poor woman hooked up to the Wand during the take?
I don't know exactly, odd as that sounds. I spent perhaps 10 minutes taking photos of her but then I decided to leave the room and let her husband take care of her. They came out about 15 minutes later, and she seemed tired but happy. :) I'm not sure how much of that time the vibe was still going.

Does "V" stand for "Very nice"? It should ...!

Thanks for posting these pics , Redmage. I especially like the first pic in the second set ... the one where V is wearing those red & white stockings. They remind me of two big candy canes ... & I lick ... er , like ... candy canes!

i like the hogtied pictures and of course the both toes tied up. :bump: Thanks for the Pictures ;)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back