• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seriously Ticklish - NEW!

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Alexis is 19 years old, petite, and seriously ticklish!

Hope you enjoy!

OMG,fantastic.Excuse me while I reach for my credit card,lol.Thanks for the clip.

Cute gal. It'd be great if you could get her and Brianna to work each other over.

you are getting some good videos with that rack, i should check your site out

Ivanho22 said:
you are getting some good videos with that rack, i should check your site out

The rack has been great. It's so fun to stretch the girls out and really go to work on them:firedevil

Seriously Great!!!
Well done. Might have to add that one to my collection. :D

SilverCherry said:
The rack has been great. It's so fun to stretch the girls out and really go to work on them:firedevil
I have got to get me one of those!

And I'd LOVE to see Tracy from "Relentless" on that rack of yours! Oh, that laugh! :wub:

Oh wow

Dear lord....it's HER again! I loved her from whats-his-faces videos. Whats with these models? Making thier rounds of the vid producers? Well, thank goodness for it. Its nice to be able to have something positive to say. And in this case....highly positive. Nice nice nice. Time to buy another clip.

Wow Alexis Capri is hot great clip.

I would love to see Alexis tied in the same position and bare foot tickled like you did to slyy in the clip called Hogtied and Foot Tickled.

Will you be doing any more clips with her and would you be likly to do one like that?

Looks fine, thx for the preview. Any chance to see her return in some f/f action?

You're on a roll SC, lots of great stuff lately! Might be time for another shopping round soon. Keep it up :)

Rrrrrrr....my rack tickling fetish is going off the scale...AAAAAGH!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

You, sir.....FREAKIN'.....RULE :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Wow. Alexis is very pretty.

Alexis is very tickly.

Alexis is very ... uh , laughy!

All of which makes TKLMAN very happy!!! :D

PLEASE bring this LEE back for more tickle-sessions , SilverCherry ... she's AMAZING!!!

Thanks for posting!

Fantastic! That's Alexis Capri, she was in an amazing video from Skeylarata (however you spell it!), but he hardly got her feet (which are obviously one of her most ticklish spots) so I'm really really happy you got her!!

AffectionateDan said:
I have got to get me one of those!

And I'd LOVE to see Tracy from "Relentless" on that rack of yours! Oh, that laugh! :wub:

You're so right! To tell you the truth, I wish I could find where she is. She moved away years ago. If I ever come across her again, I will try and get her on the rack. That would be cool :)

Uktickler said:
Wow Alexis Capri is hot great clip.

I would love to see Alexis tied in the same position and bare foot tickled like you did to slyy in the clip called Hogtied and Foot Tickled.

Will you be doing any more clips with her and would you be likly to do one like that?

I'll be releasing a clip like that shortly:) I'll also be doing plenty of other foot tickling and full body tickling clips with her.

We may be in competition with each other, but I am also a fan of your clips4sale store, I particularly like this video. Can I come and tickle some of your models! LOL! Enjoy the holiday, Tommy the Tickler

Tickle Abuse said:
We may be in competition with each other, but I am also a fan of your clips4sale store, I particularly like this video. Can I come and tickle some of your models! LOL! Enjoy the holiday, Tommy the Tickler

Hey Tommy,

Only if I can come tickle the soles of some of your girls:) You're doing fantastic work over there, keep it up! Have a happy and safe July 4th!

Evan

SilverCherry said:
I'll be releasing a clip like that shortly:) I'll also be doing plenty of other foot tickling and full body tickling clips with her.

Fantastic! :bowing:

Great clip!

I guess now I know why she hasn't return my calls... but still great job and nice clips.

I still have much to learn from the masters!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back