• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review: MISS TICKLISH U.S.A. Paradise Vision D.V.D.

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Rating guide:

:devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2:= Worth full price
:devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2:= Buy it on sale
:devil2::devil2::devil2:= Borrow or trade to see
:devil2::devil2:= I didn't like it but I can see why others may
:devil2:= I didn't like it nor will you

My rating of Miss Ticklish U.S.A.: :devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2: (Buy it on sale)

(For sales information on this D.V.D., use this link http://ticklingparadise2.com/store/template.cfm? and in the search box type "T-59")

Paradise Vision’s Miss Ticklish U.S.A. proves worth owning for its many delights if you don’t let its imperfections annoy you too much.

Clocking in at two hours, Miss Ticklish U.S.A. parodies a beauty pageant, starting with a parade of contestants and finishing with one girl being crowned Miss Ticklish U.S.A.. The D.V.D. commences as twenty contenders introduce themselves, an 8-minute segment, each representing an American state. This would work well were it the year 1817, but today thirty states don’t get a girl representing them.

A few of the Miss Ticklish U.S.A. contestants look as though they could compete well in any beauty pageant, especially Kim/Miss New Jersey (my home state!), a knockout. Melody/Alaska, Sandy/Connecticut, Roxy/Georgia, Brandy/Ohio, Michelle/California and Tempest/Indiana are also easy on the eyes.

In a sequence lasting about 55 minutes Miss Ticklish U.S.A. presents each competitor submitting to a first round of roughly two and a half minutes of bondage and tickle torture. Paradise Vision staffers rotate as the ticklers, methodically tickling the girls’ defenseless feet, midsections and underarms. The girls wear street clothes as opposed to swimsuits, which would have been sexier to watch, but at least their feet are bare. The Paradise crew is mostly male but f/f fans such as me can enjoy the sole female staffer tickling several of the contestants. Kekoa/Miss Hawaii reacts best, grimacing and writhing as her tickler torments her vulnerable flesh; the poor lass almost topples the bondage apparatus, she struggles so much! Skyler/Arizona is a close runner-up while Abbie/Arizona, Roxy/Georgia, Sheree/Michigan, Alana/Colorado, Kim/New Jersey, Michelle/California, Brandy/Ohio, Melody/Alaska, and Lisa/Kentucky seem wonderfully ticklish, too.

About five other girls seem to fake or exaggerate in the first round ticklings. But to keep things in perspective, as an accomplished tickler and very ticklish myself I know reactions can vary and prefer to give questionable contestants the benefit of the doubt. Some may be nervous being restrained and on camera, freezing up and thus not that ticklish at that moment. And as different people administer the ticklings in Miss Ticklish U.S.A., some ticklers may be more skillful than others.

As Kekoa/Hawaii submits to her tickle torture in that first round, to the side of the stage we see Kim/New Jersey watching her suffer. I find this very hot and wish Paradise Vision simply had the Miss Ticklish U.S.A. girls tickle one another in this segment. Interestingly, Kekoa is among a few Miss Ticklish U.S.A. contestants missing when the pageant announces the eleven women who get to proceed to the second round. (I e-mailed Paradise Vision, asking if Kekoa quit because she could not take the tickling and Paradise said that was the case. Too bad. She would have won the contest.)

Between announcing its second round contestants and presenting them in swimsuits Miss Ticklish U.S.A. includes a 25 minute intermission feature that has nothing to do with the pageant. A Snidely Whiplash-type fellow ties a comely young blonde woman to railroad tracks and tickles her feet. While the woman is certainly lovely, at times her laughter seems forced but at other times genuine. Rating it as a stand-alone video I give this two devils as it’s a production I think would appeal to some even though I do not like it.

Miss Ticklish U.S.A. continues with a swimsuit competition. Kim/New Jersey, Michelle/California, and Brandy/Ohio, three of the best lookers, wear wraparounds covering them from the waist down. Bummer. At least Melody/Alaska, Sheree/Michigan and Lisa/Kentucky wear flattering bikinis.

The next segment of Miss Ticklish U.S.A. comprises 25 minutes, breaking into two parts. The first part features five of the contestants sitting side by side in leg stocks trapping their exposed bare feet; the second, six. In both segments, three of the competitors tickle their feet. Miss Ticklish U.S.A. delivers many wild moments in this two-part tickling frenzy, as the ticklers get into it and ticklees such as Skyler/Arizona, Michelle/California, Alana/Colorado, Melody/Alaska and Lisa/Kentucky have great reactions. Everyone is still wearing their swimsuits, ticklers Melody and Lisa looking awesome as they move about, tickling the bound, bare, vulnerable feet of the other girls. The laughter proves infectious! Those not getting tickled at a given moment as well as the ticklers often laugh as hard at the ticklees' predicaments as those suffering the tickles. The contestants show embarrassment, amusement, dread, sadism and joy throughout this segment. I wish the D.V.D. would feature the girls’ interaction the entire two hours, but these 25 minutes pack a lot of action. This part of Miss Ticklish U.S.A.. requires multiple views just to catch every fun, sexy moment.

If there is anything that could improve the Miss Ticklish U.S.A. two-part multi-f/f feet tickling, it would be some upper-body tickling. I don’t see why the ticklers could not have gone behind the stocks to tickle the bare midriffs of their fellow contestants, whose arms are tied behind their backs.

Were there not so much fast-forwarding required, I would rate Miss Ticklish U.S.A. five devils. As it stands, this Paradise Vision D.V.D. is worth owning at a sale price.

NOTES:

:2poke:There is no female nudity in Miss Ticklish U.S.A..

:2poke:Tickling Paradise, not out to win editing awards, abruptly juxtaposes scenes without transition.

:2poke:Tickling Paradise keeps the action in full view for almost all the time. I always disliked the extreme close-ups of either ticklee faces or body parts, preferring to see the participants and of course the tickling on camera at all times.

:2poke: Despite twenty women getting tickled with some having fantastic reactions, there are few screamers in Miss Ticklish U.S.A..

:2poke: As if no one paid attention, in a scene showing the contestants standing on stage the camera frame-up cuts the heads off some of the taller women.

:2poke: After the 25-minute feet-tickling segment, Miss Ticklish U.S.A. announces five finalists and then cuts to the pageant awarding the winner. Was there a final segment that didn’t work out? Did they shoot a tickling sequence with those five women but neglect to remove the lens cap?

Last edited:
Nice review. I think you provide enough objective details to help make a purchase decision. Although I know who Paradise Vision is and assume most here do as well, I like that you give a link to their store. I would like to see more people include that information in their reviews, especially for the less well-known video producers.

With regards to the segment with the woman tied to the train tracks, I think the woman is Starr. She has been in a couple of other Paradise Vision videos. I do think that she is ticklish, but I agree that she seems to overreact. I don't know if this is acting on her part or if she is just the type that reacts that way.

nimrod

Details

Thanks, Nimrod. I like to give as many details as I can without blowing surprises, which include naming the contest winner.

Starr probably is ticklish even though, as we agree, she probably wasn't getting tickled as well as we would want in that video!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back