• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

travelling by train

mmt

TMF Poster
I travel for my job as an cosultant, often by train.

Yesterday I took place in a free compartment with seats for 6 persons at the window.
I planed to work with notebook and placed my equipment on the table in the middle.

After a few minutes, the train was still waiting to drive on, a young lady mid 20's
entered and asked to take place on the opposite side of the table, in the middle seat.

I replied politely, didn't show, that I've noticed how cute, attractive she was.
Shiny dark brown eyes, that show her since of humor and naturally confident aura.
Glossy, long brown hair in business dress / costume.
One would notice fro mthe very first moment, that she is fun, opne minded and pretty nice.

Well, after she sat down, I saw beside my notebook down under the table. I'm quite not sure,
if she recognized that -I think not or she didn't show anything about it.
She wore black high heals, serious one for business use, but you could see the inner sides of
the soles (better when she crossed the legs). Wow, well formed, smooth...

She took a magazine an read or feigned so... who knows.

We didn't talk, but she looked nice two times my way, so she felt comfortable.
I knew there was nothing more. But ok with that, even better, than an unkind person.

The train departed since some time, and she used to pull of her shoes and put them straight
trough under the table on the seat on the right of me.

I recognized that, but just looked a moment later at her feet, as if I hadn't seen this earlier.
She smiled at me and ask I don't mind, she would like to relax.

I smiled back and said youre welcome and that I meant it serious.

She wrinkeled her toes from time to time, the left foot, the right foot, rubbed her feet
ligthly, that I became diverted more and more, but still was able not to show it to much -
so I think.

When I sas that her feet kept still for a while, because she was concentrated to her magazin,
I put my right hand down in front of her left foot. The sole pointed to me / my hand.
My haerd raged. That are the best moments, when you shirtly before never thought that could happen,
and than are in front of it, the chance to be taken.

I stretched my pointing finger moved it to the top of her foot, just under her big toe,
and streaked down the arch. She giggled, said quietly ooohhhoo und pulled her feet back, but not completely.
That shown me, that she enjoyed this a bit or wanted to play with me further.
She smiled to me, asked, what was this... something like this.
My heard ragged a bit slower, that I could say a word with regular voice.
I said that after she put on her feet I had the wish to proof, if she can resist that.
I said that I recognized that she had quite nice feet (where she became lite red cheeks.. cute :)
and that I could not resist to do this no matter what happens,
and that I hope that she didn't feel unwell now.
She negated, smiled. She said, she liked foot massage, but that was not that ticklish.
Only one masseur before found the weak point, by touching not to hard, not to soft...
She got a flash up to the neck, became hot and cold in one and it was like an instruction to laugh.
She could not think about anything different, just to laught. It was a cute feminine laugh, sexy.
The whole reaction was quite sexy, how she reacts, laughs, how she speaks about it..

I said that I like it when a woman has nice feet. She asked if I am a fetishist for that.
And I replied, if you call it a fetishist I am, I havn't thought seriously about that declaration before.
But if that is a fetishist, than I am. No, she replied, not that way, you are ok, it is ok.

I told her that she could stretch her legs again, if she felt good enough.
She smiled and asked immediatly, if I waited for tickling her again.
Lets see, I said.
I recognized by that, that she didn't wanted to be picked up, just had humor and wanted to have a good time.
But she smiled and stretched her legs, feet.
I asked if she would mind when I would tickle her again lightly, without massaging.
The difference would be, that I would only streak her, and not stimulate, rub her feet for longer time.
She became red cheeks, looked to the door, if someone was going to join us, and said, hmm, ok, short.
She than seemed to be relaxed with that. Closed her eyes while she was smiling a bit, to await what comes.
I didn't do anything, sha opened her eyes in my way and seemed to ask something, but didn't, then closed her eyes.
Her feet where not crossed like before, the lay beside each other, that she could pull them back quicker :)
The idea was now to tickle both her feet to see, if there is any different reaction.
I said, to provoke her -even if she would negate- that she had to stand it for longer time or she has to invite me
for a drink (what I felt she didn't want, because she showed no interest to more intimate, date-like things).
So she had to bite on lips and hold on the event. She began to smile before.

I looked out the door, 2 people went on, than nothing.
I streaked my right hand to her left foot. I sat to uncomfortable to use both hand.
And began at her heel, upside on right to the top under her small toe. She smiled, twitched a bit the foot.
Then drove under each of her toes and touched lightly under each toe up and down, to her big toe.
Under the middle toe, she laughed and said quite nooooo theeeere, hiiiee, but did not pull away.
I then run down the inner side of her left foot, not on the arch, not yet ;-)
where she smiled, but not pulled away.
The same procedure on the right foot, but there she laugehd and pulled away, when I reached the innser side
, beside the arch. I said she must hold on the other foot, or she looses our bet.
She shaked her head lightly, smiling, as to say, what am I in here, but let her left foot straight.

Then I said she must resist the last touches for a minute, from now. She winked and smiled.
I've gone directly to the arch of her left foot, the best spot I could find in that short time.
I didn't know when there will come in other people...
I danced first with my pointing finger tightly and softly in rotation, where I don't really rememeber,
what action provoked her laughing more, she shift in her seat to the side, try to hold on, not to pull away,
then I used all finger, where she seemed to be not as ticklish.
Than the pointing finger up to her weak point. At the end that took more than a minute I guess, because
I didn't had the time to look an my watch ;-)

At one point I smiled at her and said, finish, you are quite cool, and a lot of fun.

She than put back her feet, and her shoes on. We sat togehter without saying a lot, she left the train some
stations before I did. We wished a nice evening and I a "goodbye", where she said, well lets see, she smiled,
winked and went out.

A great story

--- These are the sorts of experiences that make life so delicious..... Congratulations on your good fortune, my friend.

thank you !

and you are so right, the whole week was near a disaster,
that happening changed the rest of thus week in a wonderful mood
and memory.

I had once in the past one more situation, where a nice woman sat near to me.
But in a big compartment, with a lot of people, were the chance to play
was zero and because that woman didn't pull off her nice feet.
There I had to suffer for two hours, the complete way by train :-(
Yesterday I got a redress :)

(because of my hobby of photography, I archive some photos...)

It's not her !
but very very similar / could be her sister.

Wow, wonderful true story, mmt. Would love to hear more from you if you happen to have any more of these ticklish train incidents. Great work!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back