• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sample Kendra Miles 3 (FM/F) November 5th, 2007

I'm surprised this clip went un-commented on. Kendra is strikingly beautiful. She was headed to some playboy mansion party after the shoot. Guess she's playmate material or something.

Oh my, you are the best producer on this forum.

Kendra is simply amazing and the way she is wrapped up makes her so helpless.

I like the 2on1 situation, must have tickled really bad.

The "Tickle" Factor

TI? (I guess it's "W" for now)

Yeah, pretty amazing phenomenon. She'd probably KILL on the vanilla sites ... but, even though she was "somewhat" ticklish, if she possessed something more along the lines of Kate Benzi-like ticklishness, this thread probably would have been a few miles long ...

methinks?? :rolleyes:

kibblesnbits

TI? (I guess it's "W" for now)

Yeah, pretty amazing phenomenon. She'd probably KILL on the vanilla sites ... but, even though she was "somewhat" ticklish, if she possessed something more along the lines of Kate Benzi-like ticklishness, this thread probably would have been a few miles long ...

methinks?? :rolleyes:

kibblesnbits

Aint that the truth! Kendra with "kate benzi ticklishness" wow! I could retire!

jus wanna give u a bit of constructive criticism for u to take or leave, of course, because I occasionally buy a clip, and once upon a time it would often be one of yours.

One thing I don't like (and never did) is having the ticklee on the floor, and thats the only kind u make these days. Get them up on a table or something! The aerial view just doesn't look v good to me, and its much further away from the ticklee on average.

i agree with sunday, the floor stuff is..... ah
shes not that ticklish.... tell them to fake it more :)
and for those flossers or whatever they are.....so not ticklish....so not sexy to be tickled by a machine

Yes we know. When we released her first clip we didn't type ridiculous phrases like "extremely ticklish to insanity" that you see so much of these days about clips where the model is barely ticklish.

In fact this is the word for word on our clip site:

Tickling Kendra Miles 1 - Large Screen

Time: 7:57 __ 720x408 Screen Size __ * Highest of Quality *
TICKLING: We'd like to give you a courtesy warning about Kendra Miles. She's pretty low on the ticklish scale. Either that or her extremely shy personality helps limit her reactions to being tickled. That being said it will be hard to find a more beautiful young lady being tickled.

Now concerning the flossers, I was the first to ever use one for tickling about 5 years ago, and if they are so terrible why have about 10 other video producers followed our lead (copied) and now use them? So I'll have to disagree with you about its effectiveness. :)

Last edited:
So, for some of you out there does pure drop dead beauty make up for the fact that a girl is just average ticklish? For me the ticklishness means everything. The reaction. The suffering.

Sure it's nice if she is also very very very attractive but I want to make her laugh and gasp.

TIW

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back