• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever use Gizmo Card?

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
Has anyone here ever used the Gizmo Card? I signed up for it, and sent them money last week....and have yet to hear anything back, like, that they received my payment.

Has anyone had success with it?

Okay guys, I don't know if Gizmo Card is a scam, .....but it might be.

Here's the deal. I tried to buy a clip from Czech Ticklish Girls, and when I hit the order button after typing in all my info, a red error bar appeared that said "error, contact clips4sale at [email protected] for help."
It didn't decline the card, and there is room to charge on the card. I called up the customer support for my card, and it just gave me my balance and what I owe next bill - no alerts or "we're getting you a customer service rep for help" or anything. (If your card is maxed out and you keep trying to charge on it, the bank will put an alert on it because someone may have stolen it and is trying to charge things on it. You have to get it off before you can even check the balance.)
I paid money on my card at my bank, three times after the error message came up, and they told me nothing. But everytime I try to order a clip, the same error line comes up.
So, I e-mailed clips4sale....and got no response. So much for great customer service. So, I e-mailed them again, and still no response.
I had been meaning to get rid of my credit card for some time now, because of interest rates, which is basically money I give them for free, which I could use to buy more clips! And it could be stolen or lost or whatever. I want to be debt free.

So I sign up for the Gizmo card (actually before I e-mailed clips4sale for help) and printed out the page with my account number and sent them $30. That was last Saturday, and now it's Friday. I've gotten no e-mails from them, and when I check my account, there's no money there. I know mail gets lost, but honestly, in my entire life, I think maybe one letter I sent has gotten lost in the mail...maybe. So I don't think it got lost in the mail. I think they pocketed my cash and are now $30 richer.

So, does anyone here have a Gizmo account that works?
And why would clips4sale not take my card...since they're not helping?

And, how can I get clips not using these two sources? I really want to buy guiltrip's new clip...and hopefully the one he releases this weekend, and Czech Ticklish Girls and Czech Ticklisg Feet have just released two awesome new clips recently that I want to buy, and I want that clip from TickleAbuse where the girl is tickled on her pantyhose feet.....

GIZMO CARD

I have not used the gizmo card but I was wondering if you had any success with it. I sent the gizmo card place a money order a week ago but the funds have not been added. Is it a scam or do they just take a long time to add the funds?
Any feedback will be greatly appretiated, thanks.

I've used gizmo card before. Its not a scam but it does take FOREVER for the funds to go through. It actually took three to four weeks for a balance to show up in my account.

Hey, this is an old thread!

It does work, but the funds for me take about a week, sometimes a week and a half.
Clips4sale stopped taking my credit card a few years ago, have no idea why, but it's happened to a few other people, who also went to Gizmo Card. Didn't bother me that much, because Gizmo involves no interest, which is a money saver, and you can't go over your limit, it's like an online debit card!

You give them little to no info if I remember, they get what you send them.

I can't complain, except the wait, which....honestly, I'm patient, so it's not that big of a deal. It helps you sometimes sit and ponder if you REALLY want that clip, as the days pass. Many times I've passed, sometimes I didn't. With a credit card, you may buy on an impulse, then get teed off when the girl doesn't laugh and the tickling sucks.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back