• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

short stories on teacher tickling...this goes out to chemcutie

Iggy

1st Level Red Feather
Hi guys.
I haven't written anything since my stories about Sarina (at the urging of peachp and pinkgirl23).
Now chemcutie has convinced me to tell a few stories about tickling fellow teachers. These did happen, and as usual I'll change their names to protect the innocent and ticklish.

The first story concerns "Susanna". She was pretty tall--almost 6 '--and she used to model locally before getting into teaching. Both of us were at our first year in this school, and we got along pretty well, to the point that some kids thought we were a couple, but I didn't have a chance in that way.

In any case, we were getting ready to go on Christmas break, and there was a little party in the staff room. Susanna was in her classroom, and I decided to see what she was up to. She was organizing papers on her desk and wondering what to bring and what to leave. I siddled up next to her and looked over her papers. During the small talk, I realized how close I was too her. I had always wondered if she was ticklish, since she was very good looking, but she was always a cool glass of water, not in a bad way, but always seemingly in control of herself. I figured I'd try it out, since I had to find out one way or another. So, I made an excuse to go behind her to get to the other side of the desk, and I said "Susanna, you're in my way", then I poked her in her right side on the lower rib cage.
Well, I got a bigger reaction than I thought! She yelped and skipped all the way to the corner of the room (a good 6 feet away), put her back against the wall, held her arms to her side with her hands in a defensive position, and giggled.
"Don't do that!"
"What?"
"I am really ticklish. I go crazy."
"Really?"
"You don't understand."
I laughed. "So if I were to go over there and tickle you now...?"
"I'd go nuts."
"Has Shane [her b/f...yet another reason I didn't have a shot...lol] done this to you?"
"Yes, and I can't stand it."

So I go over there and say "Here, let me help you up." And she refuses, and I notice that she gets her arms tighter as if she thought I'd tickle her.
"No, it's ok, I'll get up."

Now, there was nothing more I'd like to have done than to pounce on her and tickle her under the arms, but the thing is the other members of staff were still around, and it was something I just didn't want to risk. Oh well. She goes up back to her desk to sort her papers, and I join her up there to help out.
Now my head is racing: my attractive blond co-worker is ticklish, the kids are gone, the b/f is at work, and the other staff members are still in the staff room. Am I ever going to get a better chance? How far do I take it? Do I take it at all? I decided to push the envelope just a little bit.

She's absorbed with her papers while talking to me, and she doesn't notice I come closer. I then say "I'm sorry Susanna, I just have to."
Before the words "Do what?" have a chance to completely come out of her mouth, I dig my fingers through her sweater into her ribs.
"Aaaaaaah! Nooooo!" is all that comes out. She giggles, and she eventually tries to hop away. My fingers stay on her ribs, and already she's into silent giggles. As I'd hoped, she collapsed on the floor again, and I was in position to go after her underarms if I wanted to. It was at that moment that my sense of "am-I-going-too-far?" kicked in. At the time, I'd only known her for 4 months, and the door could open at any time. So I chickened out, left her underarms alone, and stopped.
"I'm sorry, but I had to."
"Oh, I can't believe you did that."
"Here, I'll help you up." Immediately, her arms tightened to her sides and she gave me that "Like I'll trust you" look.
"I swear I won't tickle you." Cautiously she held out her hand. Again, the temptation of grabbing her arm up and drilling my fingers in her armpit struck me, but I thought better of it and let her up.
"You really are ticklish! I should try that again sometime."
"Don't you dare!" Before I had a chance to reply, someone did come by the door. After that, she mentioned that we should get back to the party, so we did.
I remembered that incident throughout the year, especially when both of us knew we would be going to different schools after the summer. I remember one time we talked during exam week, which was a bit more casual, and she was wearing this sleeveless dress with sandals...yikes. No excuse to pounce this time though. ;)

I did get to tickle her again briefly, but that will probably be another story.

Hope you enjoyed it. Chemcutie, that one was for you!

wow nice I hope to hear more from you ^ ^

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back