• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Lanthi mummified, strapped, blindfolded, gagged, toe tied and tickle tortured!

Cavum

Verified
Me and little lanthi got up early today and started playing right away.
I wanted to make her REALLY helpless this time, so I mummified her, strapped her, blindfolded her, gagged her and tie tied her before the one hour long tickle session began. During the session she started crying because of the feeling of being so helpless and tickled. It was GREAT fun!

Since she was mummified I tickled her feet and face.
Never done face tickling before, but it was really cool.
Tickled with a feather under the nose and in the face.
Seeing her drool and laugh out helpless was great!!

Fabulous collection of photos! :feets:
Thanks so much for posting them all. :D

Extreme!!!

Impressive and threatening bondage! Gorgeous helpless soles!

Its a deam!

Diego

have you clips about this session. I love it so much

My girlfriend was still sleeping wile we did this and it's a bit hard to film myself wile torturing. But I will do this another time and then it will be filmed for sure. :)

You could go into business selling vids like this. COMPLETELY helpless lees.The only suggestion I can make is ear plugs.

Like them? How about we try "love them" instead? I can only second the request for a clip and tell you again that i think those fotos are really great. And at that i usually prefer ub-tickling. My best wishes to the lady...it´s always great to see that people like her actually exist^^

Great pictures

Great pics over all, but I really liked the pictures of her feet. I also like the ball gag. To bad you didn't film it, I'm sure it was awesome. :yowzer:

What size are her feet and is she really ticklish? :confused:

I wanted to make her REALLY helpless this time, so I mummified her, strapped her, blindfolded her, gagged her and tie tied her before the one hour long tickle session began. During the session she started crying because of the feeling of being so helpless and tickled. It was GREAT fun!

Wow, these pictures are stunning. She was totally at your mercy with no chance to do anything against your tickling. It must have been very arousing for you to see these bare feet sticking out while the rest of her body (beside her face) was mummified. When you tickled her face she must have went insane.

Like them? How about we try "love them" instead? I can only second the request for a clip and tell you again that i think those fotos are really great. And at that i usually prefer ub-tickling. My best wishes to the lady...it´s always great to see that people like her actually exist^^

Thanks alot man. Great to hear you love em.

Great pics over all, but I really liked the pictures of her feet. I also like the ball gag. To bad you didn't film it, I'm sure it was awesome. :yowzer:

What size are her feet and is she really ticklish? :confused:

Yeah it was really awesome. I baught those "car straps" on friday before she
arrived to our place and I was really looking forward to use em. It was so great to see her reaction when I tickled her face. Just laughing out wile she drooled total helpless.

The size on her feet is 40 (EU size) or 9 (US size). She is also a graduated pedicurist, so she take GOOD care of her feet. :D And yeah she is pretty ticklish. She's not (allways) the typical screamer when she's tickled, but thats because she gets so exhausted so fast because of the tickling. But she loves the feeling of being tickled. :D

Wow, these pictures are stunning. She was totally at your mercy with no chance to do anything against your tickling. It must have been very arousing for you to see these bare feet sticking out while the rest of her body (beside her face) was mummified. When you tickled her face she must have went insane.

Thanks alot man :)
She had absolutly no chance of moving. It was really great to tickle her feet.
My favorite point was when I just had lotioned her feet and tickled each foot with two hairbrushes. She screamed out pretty much at that point. I looked over towards her head and I could see the drool dripping on the floor. It was so sweet! And yeah she went pretty insane when I used the feather in her face. Tickled her right under the nose and around in her face. Was so sweet to see her desperatly trying to keep her face away.

Cavum,

Awesome set -nice helpless soles - you should have cum on those oiled soles after you were done!

Thanks for the feedback ;)
But sorry...me and little lanthi don't include anything sexual when we play.
It's just domination, bondage and tickle torture ;)

Oh my God. That was one of the coolest things. Ever. :eek:

Out of curiousity, did you guys have a safeword or...something? :confused:

Oh my God. That was one of the coolest things. Ever. :eek:

Out of curiousity, did you guys have a safeword or...something? :confused:

Thanks alot man :)

We don't use safewords. I can read her body reactions good plus that we communicate alot wile we play. I know her limits and she also likes being pushed over the limits.
She don't need a safeword to tell me when to stop eigther. It's not a "role play" for us, but real life.

Last edited:
The face tickling was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. What a great scene in a movie that would be!

That's an excellent photo set!

Great job with the bondage. It looks secure to say the very least.

Me and little lanthi got up early today and started playing right away.

Since she was mummified I tickled her feet and face.
Never done face tickling before, but it was really cool.
Tickled with a feather under the nose and in the face.
Seeing her drool and laugh out helpless was great!!

dude, thats hardcore!

I enjoyed all: the mummification, the blindfold, the ball-gag, the toes bondage, the oil on her pretty soles. :devil2:

You'll note by my post count, that I rarely comment. However, kudos! on this particular session. You've incorporated everything that I personally enjoy seeing inflicted on a ticklee: mummification, gagged, blindfolded and toe tied. The face feathering was also a plus. I've often wondered why no one has ever used a medical spine board with the foam headblocks, it would allow access to both the nose and ears. The massage table I've been eyeing at Sam's Club is looking more appealing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back