• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KillerQueen's June Party

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
For the first time, I couldn't attend the party myself (due to family reasons), so my report relies on "hearsay" from several sources.

It seems that tickling has really gone international: Among the more than 30 guests, we had visitors from France, Austria, Croatia, Netherlands, Ireland, and even Australia (!) this time.

Obviously, I can't tell much about the various tickle sessions going on at the party, but what I've heard, they were numerous, intensive, and rich in variety (just like during all the previous parties).

Peheff (our French guest) posted a very nice report in the French section here at the TMF; if you speak a little French, I recommend to read it: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showpost.php?p=1715955&postcount=7

In a few days, I'll also post the pics from this party here. And in July, not even a hundred horses can keep me away from Berlin! KillerQueen, brace yourself! :p

So I will try to translate my "report" for all the non french spoken people... This means everybody around here I presume... ;-)

This was magic, bewitching. KillerQueen (now I know her real firstname) is a fascinating girl and to have the privilege to meet her justify a thousand times my trip to Berlin. To have the privilege to tickle her hands was a very disturbing experience, really bewitching. Insomnia is also an exceptional place. And above all, there were these meetings, with those unknown boys and girls (accepting to be tickled - not as in the last party in Paris). Charming, sensual, respectful, fascinating... A particular atmosphere like I found in south California, totaly exquisite. Games were sometimes sensual with a very nice tactil subtlety, and sometines "violents" and merciless. No bondage, unfortunately for me so next time I will be pleased to introduced some typical french stuffs really effective... ;-)

Thanks to all these unkown German guys who received me with such liking. I had instantly the impression to be at home, with old friends. This was really a great experience, very human, very fetish, very lovely...

KillerQueen, you're a fairy as you know.

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said ’we are all just prisoners here, of our own device’
(...)
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
’Relax,’ said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

(these last lines were really the easier part of my message to translate... :)

But they also are the truth. A part of me is always in Berlin, so I have to go back to find it again. Soon ? Surely. Perhaps after the summer I hope so. And above all I will ask to my french fairy to go with me. It's an evidence. To imagine her in the middle of Insomnia, under pressure, tickled and laughting, is a a nice dream. I love Berlin ! Definitively.

Last edited:
Thanks for your most inspiring eyewitness account, peheff, it makes me wish I had been there! I can only agree wholeheartedly with your view on KillerQueen, she's every tickle enthusiast's dream! :yowzer:

Sounds like it was a great party again. Thanks for the report. Someday I will go to Berlin again and I hope it coincides with one of her parties. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back