• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Catherine (F/M - and maybe for foot lovers)

cabalist

4th Level Red Feather
Posted in response to this thread.

Edit: I apologize if by chance this may be a repost, as I didn't think to do a search for it in this forum after the poster in the other thread had provided the link to the 'split' version at tickletheater.

Nice Clip!

I have heard about this movie, and I am watching the TV Listings for it.:woot:

I've had the full movie on VHS for ages, and probably would have posted a clip long ago if I as yet had the necessary facilities for converting VHS to digital, rather than simply "pirating" it from tickletheater, my only "contribution" being the re-assembly of the four-parter from that post into the one longer clip above.

(I have a number of other mainstream scenes on VHS as well which I've thus far never seen online, nor ever even seen mentioned anywhere in these forums, which I only wish I could post, but unfortunately those too will have to wait until I have the wherewithal for doing so.)

More Jeanne Moreau?

If you would like to see more of Jeanne Moreau (she's the tickler in this clip), I would suggest watching Viva Maria. This movie has a comedic torture scene with Ms. Moreau and Bridgette Bardot. I have the movie, but no way to produce a clip!

It is a good movie. I bought my copy on Overstock.com. Little or nothing!

JMD

Great Catherine second part?

Hi friends,

Does anyone happen to have the whole Great Catherine movie?
I know there is a second tickling part at the end of the movie.
I have never seen it posted anywhere. I have seen the first part posted in a million places but never the second part.
I think in the second tickling scene Catherine the Great ties up the guy again and tickes his ribs nonstop...then the guy's girlfriend comes in the room and Catherine gives him another foot tickle. She also says something like this is the favorite torture of Catherine the Great and the captain seems to enjoy it.
I also remember the captain saying when you have a man tied up do anything to him but dont tickle him.
Would be great to find this second scene.
It's amazing that this first scene is everywhere yet the second scene has not one time been shown anywhere
Need some help with this my friends
Anyone have the movie?
I know there is a second scene..I am not dreaming!!!

Yes i have seen the 2nd part you refer to, but sadly i do not have a copy,
it was on a movie channel here a couple of months ago, and yes it was
upper body tickling, about 5 seconds.

I have seen the whole movie. Yes, there is a second scene where Peter O'Toole's girlfriend, played by Angela Scoular, comes into the room and Jeanne Moreau demonstrates for her what sounds she was hearing, Peter laughing as she tickled him. The dialog is as you remember it.

Great Catherine

Hey guys thanks for the info. I knew there was a second scene.
It's amazing that second scene has never been posted anywhere...the first scene has been around for a while
I hope someone can come up with that second scene..would love to see it.
I wanted to ask is there anywhere online where I can watch it? Like one of those sites that lets you watch and download movies for free?
I dont know too much about those sites..like watchthisfree.com
Is this site reliable? Safe?
Any info would be great..thanks again

This scene is also in the play written by George Bernard Shaw. If you are lucky, you could see this scene played out LIVE at a theater near you!

Great Catherine

Anybody have the movie? Any luck finding that second clip?
I am still looking myself
It's amazing that first clip has been around for over a decade on many sites...not the second scene though
Hope somebody can find it
Thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back