• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees: Your Aftercare Preferences

Amnesiac

Verified
I had an idea for this a while back after I first heard of aftercare, but then forgot about it. The sudden resurgence in aftercare technique reminded me.

Playing with new lers is always tricky: there's issues of trust, body part boundaries, technique restrictions, and learning a new 'lees uh...areas, all of which are indelicate in their own ways, but probably none of those with as powerful consequences as that of aftercare. Bad aftercare can negate everything else positive about a great session. I endeavor to fix that, assuming my idea will even work.

So with this thread I hope for all lees to list their aftercare preferences to serve as an archive for reference before gatherings, one-on-ones, etc. That way, in the event that someone new comes along to a get together, they'll be able to brush up on what each lee likes so they don't fail to finish a scene as well as they start one.

I know that aftercare is a fluid mistress, and it varies with the mood and flow of each scene--as well as the state of mind for each 'lee--but there's bound to be some constants that are always good to know.

So 'lees, what are YOUR aftercare preferences? How do you like to be treated/have done to you after a scene is over?

**also, if there's any little clues or hints you give to let a 'ler know you're done without safewording, add that too.

Water, nap and/or cuddling, and some food and I'm pretty much good to go.

Some water,hug or cuddling would be enough though if the ler prefers to offer more,I'm game for more affection and I love to hear Ler's ecpress to me what they would prefer for aftercare if the roles switch..:)

Last edited:
Physical contact is important for me - it feels weird when the tickling stops, and then I'm just all alone on the bed! :D

Massage to get the bondage kinks out, water, and affection work great. :)

Just leave me alone for a little while, come back and untie me later, and I'm good. I like the feeling of it, like I'm just a victim of his or something

Water, nap and/or cuddling, and some food and I'm pretty much good to go.

Yup, same here. Unless some serious pain play is involved, or humiliation, then the cuddling/affection/reassurance are more important than they are with tickling alone.

when I do switch........

Lots of water and a rubdown are great! I also like some conversation not only to make sure I'm okay, but to connect with the ler. And a few hugs thrown in and I'm a happy girl!

Yes, I need water after a torture session. Because I'm usually tied very tightly, a massage of my shoulders feel wonderful. Don't untie me right away. Let me come down first, even if it takes a while (it's taken as long as a half-hour). Hugs and cuddling are fabulous, too...unless I have had nipple torture in which case don't touch the little fellows for a day or two.

For me I have to say that the "aftercare" preferences for me are: first something to drink, either some pop, pepsi or mt dew, or juice if need be-guess I will drink water if only thing available, don't really like water but I will drink it is the only thing available at time lol. Definitely some hugs and definitely depending on the emotional connection and closeness I have w the ler-if there is a closeness and emot connection-solid and great-definitely some hugs and cuddles.

Along with something to drink, hugs, and cuddles, and also would like a nice slow neck and back massage and leg massage-again if emot connection and closeness are there-if the ler would like to and wishes to do that and ok with that. Most importantly I want to be shown I am cared for, liked, accepted, hear little verbal validation-not a lot, but a little examp: "wow that was great, so great tickling you. You are a great lee, or a great ler. You are a terrific ler or a terrific lee" or something like that. You know have a person chat a little with me besides just talking to me before a tickle scene or during-but especially important that a lee or ler talk and get along after a tickle session. Just like for me just makes sense-like lots of women tend to love snuggling and cuddling and little verbal praise and emot verbal validation after sex. For me aftercare just makes sense-emot bonding and special quality chat and developing friendship or bond more emot goes hand in hand.

So defintely for me something to drink, also if I am hungry, get me something to eat or snack on,
hugs, cuddles, neck, back, and shoulder and arms and legs massage. Definitely would like to have some emotional verbal validation before, little during and especially after tickle session during aftercare. most definitely chatting and developing friendship and emot bond more....lastly a hug in the end of "aftercare" these are my personal preferences for "aftercare" after a tickle session.

:tickle::tickle::tickle::tickle:<<<<----:wavingguy:upsidedow:feets::tickle::wavingguy:tickle:

I need no aftercare that I know of -- I'd rather have more tickling instead.
Massages don't do anything for me. Tasty beverages, cuddles, etc. are as nice in general as after tickling, so they don't count as aftercare.

so they don't count as aftercare.

af·ter·care

–noun

the care and treatment of a convalescent patient.

af·ter

–preposition

subsequent to and in consequence of.

care

- noun

serious attention; solicitude; heed; caution, to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for), to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection.

-----------------

I think cuddling counts as aftercare.

It takes a while for my brain to come back on line after an intense tickle session. So for me...some water or juice, let me lean on you or let me put my head in your lap...and not so much talking, especially if it requires a response from me, lol. Passive touch is ok, active touching needs to be delayed for a few minutes until I am more settled. Naps are wunderbar too.

Oh and please keep an eye on me and make sure I don't walk into any walls. I seem lose what little coordination I have after being tickled.

af·ter·care
af·ter

–preposition

subsequent to and in consequence of.

care
[...]
-----------------

I think cuddling counts as aftercare.
The "in consequence of" part doesn't apply, from my perspective. You can still call it aftercare if you want, but it definitely does not count as "care that I prefer after tickling".

After some serious tickling from someone special I need some water and then I love to curl into a ball, place my head on his lap and just relax and feel close to each other. If he's stroking my hair, thats perfect.
I don't need to talk much for a while, just feel safe and cherished.

After a short playful scene at a gathering though, I'm fine with some water and maybe a hug :)

1. water or a beer hehehe
2.cuddle time long time
3. start the shower cause your washing my hair for messing it up! and expect to brush it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back