• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Lanthi - THE MUMIFICATION

Cavum

Verified
Here is the video from Little Lanthi's Mumification session.

She is wrapped in a blanket and duct taped from shoulders to ankles. Then she's strapped to the torture bench with 6 cargo straps. Each strap is designed to outstand 500kg preasure, so she is 100% total helpless. To end it all her big toes are tied back to prevent movement of the feet. She lied helpless like this for an hour before the filming started. The first 17 min of the video her feet is being tickled mercyless with various instruments like for example a electric toothpic (very good for tickle torture between helpless toes) and a hairbrush (my favorite when it comes to intense tickle torture).
The last 10min her feet gets a good torture. She experience whipping, hot wax that is dripped all over her soles (and whipped off) and the pain of a sharp pinwheel. She gets totaly exhausted and struggles really bad not to cry. Enjoy the torture!

THE FIRST PREVIEW CLIP CONTAINS THE TICKLING ONLY
THE SECOND ONE IS A PREVIEW OF THE FOOT TORTURE

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9843

Last edited:
:woot:

Lanthi is both amazing and beautiful. I wish I could go into more detail without sounding like a complete pervert. Thank you for sharing, Cavum.

nice

great clip, but where's the gag from those picture sessions.

It makes me happy that you like our "work" :)

And about the gag, I don't exactly know why I wasn't gagged this time, but I think it might be because of the foot torture. I haven't really much experience in that (...yet ^^* ) so not being gagged was probably smart. What if I had a panic! heehee!
Cavum always takes good care of me you know :D

And an other thing.. being mummificated like that makes it harder to breathe too... But I will gladly be gagged some other time ;)

Looks like we have to make a new video WITH the gag then :devil2:

Preview of the foot torture uploaded now! Scroll up to see it! :D

That is one of the best setups I have seen in a long time.

The immobilization and torment is done very well.

Please make more like this!!!

That is one of the best setups I have seen in a long time.

The immobilization and torment is done very well.

Please make more like this!!!

Thanks alot :D
I can promis you that there will be more mumification videos.
Little Lanthi really loves to be helpless like this, so she have
many, many, MANY hours in front of her in mumification

:firedevil

Thanks alot man ;) Try my best.
Im terrible at knots so gaffa works like a charm! :jester:

Gaffa is KING!! :D Much better sound than ropes ^^* And those cargo straps... *shiver* you KNOW you will be totally helpless when you hear the clicking and feel your body tightly strapped down :redheart::redheart::redheart:

Im sorry I keep forgetting that :p Im not a nylon dude myself, but I promis to make something with nylon in the future :angel:

ohh. No Problem but i know we are just a bunch of Nylon tickle lovers here on the Forum. I think just 20 % of the Members are into nylon tickling :D

It is one of the best videos I have seen this year. The degree of immobilization is perfect. She cant move at all as her bare feet are tickled, perfect!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back