• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Paradise: Pit Of Torture...can someone please give a rating?

giggle-maker

2nd Level Orange Feather
I was told a long time ago that "Pit Of Torture" from Paradise was one of the best armpit/fingernail vids of all time. Can anyone back that or disprove it?

I have that one still on VHS tape. It was good, I liked it. I'm not sure how you mean "best of all time"...that seems awefully subjective.

I have that one still on VHS tape. It was good, I liked it. I'm not sure how you mean "best of all time"...that seems awefully subjective.

That's exactly why I was asking a second (third,fourth, ect) opinion. But as one who has it, how would you rate the armpit tickling content in it?

The first two girls tickled are nothing to write home about. The part with Lily is outstanding, as almost everything with her is.

Overall , not a masterpiece, but certainly worth owning simply for the Lily part!

AH. LILYPALOOSA, ALWAYS WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION. I AGREE WITH OSCAR.

I've never watched the first half of the video all the way through. The acting is just too terrible to sit still for. I bought the video 'sole-ly' (ha ha. I made a funny.) for the second half, with Lily. It is, in a word, outstanding; a good mix of upper-body and foot tickling.

There is a picture that TP always uses in the ad for "Pit of Torture" that has a girl with her arms stretched tight above her head and a pair of, shall we say 'well manicured' hands gliding their fingernails on her armpits. This photo is killer to say the least. Is this Lilly being tickled?

There is a picture that TP always uses in the ad for "Pit of Torture" that has a girl with her arms stretched tight above her head and a pair of, shall we say 'well manicured' hands gliding their fingernails on her armpits. This photo is killer to say the least. Is this Lilly being tickled?

I haven't seen the photo in question... but if the model is an Asian girl in a Corona belly shirt, it's Lily.

Yeah, the Lilly segment is a good one! She gets tickled plenty.

For more of Lily you should also check out "Spy Interogation" this is somthing that I still happen to have on VHS tape for a few years now. They still sell clips for this on Tickling Paradise.

Fuck all!!!

type pit of torture in the search box and THEN it's the fourth and fifth picture down.

If someone who is better at the picture posting stuff then me, please post the pic.

T-36.gif

GOT IT! THIS ONE!

Who is this and is this scene any good?

T-36.gif

GOT IT! THIS ONE!

Who is this and is this scene any good?

That is Starr. Her scene is the first one on the tape. Her scene is ok, I was never crazy about her laugh...like this high pitched giggle...but visually, it was alright. LOL

That is Starr. Her scene is the first one on the tape. Her scene is ok, I was never crazy about her laugh...like this high pitched giggle...but visually, it was alright. LOL

Fair enough. Would you say she was actually ticklish?

Personally, I liked the Starr segment as much as the lily segment :)

How much of the entire vid is F/F fingernail tickling?

Gia uses her fingernails (and a hairbrush towards the end) on Lily to amazing effect. Most of the first segment is M/F, if memory serves.

It's a decent vid. Gia is the tickler for a lot of it and we all know she's a good one. She has a very sultry, methodical style that is pretty hot to watch. All the girls featured in the video are passingly attractive and fairly ticklish. Certainly not one I would try to turn you away from.

It's a decent vid. Gia is the tickler for a lot of it and we all know she's a good one. She has a very sultry, methodical style that is pretty hot to watch. All the girls featured in the video are passingly attractive and fairly ticklish. Certainly not one I would try to turn you away from.

Very cool Shire. BTW do you or Sandrock know whos hands are in the picture?

They're Gia's hands. I think she is the only one who tickles this particular girl, Starr.

By the way, check your PMs in a moment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back