• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Autographs, Do You Have Any?

a cd signed by Well Of Souls,a shirt signed by papa roach

An interesting old thread.

I'm not a pursuer of autographs, but if the chance is there I'll try to take it.

I've not gone any mega famous people, but got the following over the years:

Nik Kershaw and Chesney Hawkes - Musicians - This is particularly significant as they have both signed my cassette copy of Chesney's number one single 'The One and Only', which was written by Nik Kershaw.

Stephen Hendry - snooker legend, visited my school

Martina Hingis/Andy Murray/Juan Carlos Ferrero/Jelena Dokic/Pat Cash - all tennis players, got them at Wimbledon or in the case of Pat Cash at the Royal Albert Hall

Peter Shilton - former England Goalkeeper

I did have 'Lightning' and 'Cobra' from the UK version of Gladiators...don't know what happened to those, I probably burnt them as I was distraught that if I had gone to the same show on the previous day, I'd have been able to get an autograph from 'Jet' who was my fantasy as a wee boy.

My heart was absolutely thumping when I got Jelena Dokic - it was my first time at Wimbledon, I was in love with her, it was the year after she knocked Hingis out in the first round.

The one I really want is John McEnroe, but although I've seen him play several times I've never managed it.
I really just want to talk to him, I could do without the autography to be honest.

Yes, mostly sports stars.

I'm embarrassed to admit, I used to have a Johnny Bench baseball that was personally autographed to me. (My dad used to know Mr Bench when I was little), that I was playing with, and fouled off into our bushes at our old house.

Besides that, I have a Willie Mays Autographed picture. I met him in the 1980s when he was a greeter in Atlantic City.

I also have various baseballs signed by players from the Mets, Yankees, and Braves, from Spring Training games years ago. Dont know if those count as "Celebrities", but they are noted baseball players.

In addition to my earlier post, a quick check of my ebay records shows that I sold a signed postcard photo of Barry McGuigan (UK Boxer) on ebay for £15 to a buyer in the United States.

He was another one that came to speak at my school, I don't recall actually getting the autograph, so maybe they were handed out afterwards.

Gioia from Exposé wrote her phone number on my chest back in the day... does that count?

Gioia from Exposé wrote her phone number on my chest back in the day... does that count?

If you didn't call her back, you suck! Her voice is ambrosia.

No autographs for me, but Elton John waved his bola at me when I was stopped at a red light once when he was holding a concert in saskatoon.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back