• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW M/F FAMOUS BONDAGE MODEL KERRI TAYLOR TICKLED!!

Tickles_4_U

TMF Expert
When Famous bondage model Kerri Taylor came to town and contacted me and asked if i wanted to tie her up and tickle her in a video how could i say no? Kerri is not only very sexy but has deliciously soft sexy size 9 feet and the first segment of video was concentrated on tickling those soft delicious feet of hers.
I hope you enjoy this tickle session with a great model such as Kerri.

please enjoy the free clip and i added some Hi res photos i took of Kerri outdoors before the shoot!

regards

Mike

When Famous bondage model Kerri Taylor came to town and contacted me and asked if i wanted to tie her up and tickle her in a video how could i say no? Kerri is not only very sexy but has deliciously soft sexy size 9 feet and the first segment of video was concentrated on tickling those soft delicious feet of hers.
I hope you enjoy this tickle session with a great model such as Kerri.

please enjoy the free clip and i added some Hi res photos i took of Kerri outdoors before the shoot!

regards

Mike

Damn! What awesome feet! And a lovely model she is Mike! You never cease to amaze me with the modls you get to do shoots with....

I am totally envious and will have to be satisfied with getting the clip and let you have all the fun making them...

Great stuff!

As usual...:)

Ray

Damn you! She was supposed to shoot with me tomorrow but she had to postpone her trip.. maybe she was tickled too much by you and had to take a couple days off? LOL! ;)

Nice clip!

fantastic! Out of curiosity... home much does it usually cost to hire models for tickling vids?

Damn! What awesome feet! And a lovely model she is Mike! You never cease to amaze me with the modls you get to do shoots with....

I am totally envious and will have to be satisfied with getting the clip and let you have all the fun making them...

Great stuff!

As usual...:)

Ray

haha thanks ray but i was amazed too i didn't contact her she contacted me..LOL

but all joking aside it was a really fun shoot and she's a great girl!

Regards

Mike

Damn you! She was supposed to shoot with me tomorrow but she had to postpone her trip.. maybe she was tickled too much by you and had to take a couple days off? LOL! ;)

Nice clip!

haha no its not like that at all...lol actually she came to montreal back in july and i just let this one in the bank for a while waiting for the right time to put it out:))

regards

Mike

Very good technique + Very good feet = VERY GOOD CLIP. :D

Simple math, keep crunching those numbers Mike. :woot:

Very good technique + Very good feet = VERY GOOD CLIP. :D

Simple math, keep crunching those numbers Mike. :woot:

ok will do TK..

58605864056856456456455645645645689738237588469238579248927358628975288582359820358

lol

mike

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back