• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What "side of the road" do you feel you're on? -- Why can't we merge?

o_O

I have never seen you type that long of a post before.

Awesome post, babe.

this website is a highway people are traveling with the intent of arriving at their destinations quicker... the sexually repressed, lovable losers, and immature personalities incapable of sustaining any sort of relationship off their computers and outside their heads travel this highway... and I'm on the overpass throwing shit at the vehicles traveling this highway because it's silly!

The best description for me here right now would be "skirting the middle of whatever."

It is not that I don't care, but that I don't find myself getting emotionally involved in any online affairs.

Some things become irksome every now and then. This is the general principle of having a discussion board. If you honestly agree and love every topic on this forum regardless of content, then you are either lying through your teeth or abusing your cold medication.:happyhop:

However, in my own personal opinion in regards to my mentality and how it applies to this forum, my official stance is that of neutral. I do not want to get dragged into any incidents by proxy. I don't have any quarrel with those involved in the breakouts that have happened sporadically over the last few months and that is why I have been spending the last few weeks attempting to prove that.

Arguments will happen and people will develop hard feelings to downright hate-ons for those they disagree with. Even though one side or the other might do or say something that bothers me under some circumstance, I don't feel the need to pick a side to begin with. Nor do I want to be added to someboy's "army" (which happened a few years ago and pissed me off to no end). I will like you regardless of your stance in the matter.

Unless, of course, you are an aryan-wannabe Neo-Conservative. In that case, I hope you die of the black plague.:couch:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back