• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suggestion for next year's nest

tickleteasing

Verified
I heard from Robace that we broke a record and had about 122 people( I believe thats right) which is a record. I got to thinking it would not surprise me if next year this record gets broken again, I mean do you realize nest broke an attendance record during a recession!!! Anyway what I was going to suggest is and this has to do with the kidnapping, being there is obviously going to be more and more people going to nest in the future, why not do kidnapping scenes where two people are kidnapped at the same time. Like for example I would love to see Millagros and tickleshotel kidnapped at the same time, as much as they post they deserve a scene, and its obvious if someone is being tickled next to you it has an effect on your ticklishness.

If people wanted to sign up with a partner and get tickled together, I'm sure
that would be possible. But not everyone is going to want to do that, so it's
not really something they can just do unless the kidnappees requested it. And
to help everyone get a turn, anyone who is kidnapped is not kidnapped a
2nd time, even if they sign up again and again. The kidnapping team does all
that they can to ensure fairness. Nobody is owed a "scene," it's luck of the
draw. I'm sure we could come up with reasons why anyone on the list of people
who signed up for kidnapping "deserve" to get kidnapped, aside from post count.

Alternately, you could always arrange with your friends to have them kidnap you
at some point during NEST. It would be separate from the actual NEST kidnappings,
but it would be a way to ensure you got what you were looking for.

I am not saying post count should be the reason I was just coming up with a possible scenariou. What I was really getting at was that if the numbers for nest keep getting bigger its logical more kidnappings or scenes with two people might be the next course of action. I mean if nest ever got to say 300 people having just five kidnappings may not be enough, again this is just a suggestion.

Hey, TT-
BrightEyes has it right. The kidnapping team is tretched pretty thin as it is, and the scenes that take place are pretty challenging for all. The suggestion to stage a private kidnapping is ingenious.

Part of the deal is always having to come up with willing lers. Now, I know that seems like a weird thing to say. But, Andy goes out of his way to find lers who will be fun and just a tad ruthless while also balancing that with knowing when to back off. Nearly everyone there could fit for the first two characteristics. The last, however, can be more difficult to come by. When setting up a team, that last part is a must.

Another consideration is that of the element of surprise. If we knew we were going to have enough lers to handle every lee who might request to be kidnapped, there would be less surprise on the part of those lees. And, for many of us lees, that would lessen the fun of the experience.

Mandy does have another valid point. There are already a number of private scenes that take place. There's no rule to say that someone can't set it up with a friend or two to arrange their own kidnappings. I'd just be sure it's with someone you know you can trust to not push beyond where you want to be pushed...and who knows of any things to watch for/avoid.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back