• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gitchy the Clown

TickleTee

TMF Poster
Short horror comedy I wrote and directed. We are doing the final editing now. I hope you enjoy.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQcA6RJNpzQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQcA6RJNpzQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of the film :)

Last edited:
..............................................wow.......................................that's one crazy movie. It has some good potential but that song kinda wrecked the mood

ha! you found us after we found you! LOL! def interested to see this when its done. not only for the tickling thing..but i also like seeing indie film makers creative, original and off the wall work :)

ha ha...yeah you did find me first didn't ya. A friend directed me here. This forum is pretty cool.

As another wannabe filmmaker .....who sadly hasn't done much...welcome to the forum!
Do you have a website or myspace or something to show your work?

Great to meet another filmmaker....I have my YouTube channel that has some of my work...Gitchy is the only thing that I've done involving tickling though....My stuff is pretty Random...films, music...If you lookup CrazyTee33 on YouTube you'll fine me....note I have many faces.

..............................................wow.......................................that's one crazy movie. It has some good potential but that song kinda wrecked the mood

The song rocked :wahooo:

This....this is going to be crazy and awesome. I both dread and look forward to this.

Glad we are getting a good response to the trailer. I think everyone will enjoy this film...both Lees and Lers. LOL

Welcome aboard!

Cool to see the actual creative force behind
Gitchy posting. I watched the trailer a little while
back, when the thread in the mainstream clips section
talked about the Gitchy project.

This looks very interesting, can't wait to see the finished
project. It looks crazy, funny and cool. Horror comedy is
a great mixture..:D

And the song definitely gets stuck in your head.

good job, the film looks really cool and I love the concept of a tickling horror movie, can't wait to see it.

My only question is how we're going to be able to see this as well as when

i totally agree with you...i cant believe people are posting how much that rocked...i think it did something else that sounds like rocked and also ends in "ed".... also it owuld have been nice if he had posted M/M and M/F in the subject line so people grossed out by M/M can avoid viewing it.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back