• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-New- Khiri's Upperbody Tickle Torment! m/f upperbody, Free Preview!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
-NEW- Khiri's Upperbody Tickle Torment! M/F Upperbody, Free Preview!

Hello everyone! It was my pleasure to welcome the lovely Khiri here at Rook's Media!

This was Khiri's FIRST EVER tickling shoot, and she had an absolute blast!

She is a model, is extremely intelligent, and is SUPER TICKLISH! Her laughter and reactions are adorable, her feet are gorgeous (Size 9), and the cool thing is.....I'll be working with her again soon!

In this clip, Khiri is tied face-down on the fold-out couch! Her extremely ticklish armpits and sides were at my mercy! I tickle the backs of her legs for a brief moment during this clip, but 99% of the clip is pure, old-fashioned upperbody tickling! I work over her underarms and sides, and eventually have to straddle her so she doesn't fall off the couch! Just a fun, sweet, beautiful woman that was a blast to tickle! Many more clips to come, as well as her feet in the stocks! *Note* This clip is 5:33 in length!

Below are a few vidcaps from the clip, and a low-res 1:15 preview! The full length clip in HQ can be found at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>.

Take care everyone, hope you enjoy, and thanks for your support!

"Khiri: In the Side-By-Side Stocks!" is right around the corner! Keep your eyes open!

Also, an awesome foot tease clip coming soon as well!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
Khiri is pretty Hot! I really like her laugh!
I also like the way she tries to talk while laughing.
I have to admit I like it better when you straddle and tickle her.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

Khiri is pretty Hot! I really like her laugh!
I also like the way she tries to talk while laughing.
I have to admit I like it better when you straddle and tickle her.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

Thanks again Adrian!

She's just a total cutie pie!

Take care,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

She is indeed fun to tickle, tickle, and tickle some more!!

Well done Ryan!

We need to make a movie about our quest to tickle willing ladies all over the midwest!
of course it would be a documentary :)

To the quest!

She is indeed fun to tickle, tickle, and tickle some more!!

Well done Ryan!

We need to make a movie about our quest to tickle willing ladies all over the midwest!
of course it would be a documentary :)

To the quest!

Hey TMJ! Thanks a ton man! Glad you had fun working with her as well! Such a gorgeous, intelligent girl!!! And so willing to try new things! Just amazing! Looking forward to seeing your clips dude!!

By the way, this quest rocks!

Take care man,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

I totally love her. Haha in the last one she just begs to have her feet tickled. Even puts em' up for you xD

I totally love her. Haha in the last one she just begs to have her feet tickled. Even puts em' up for you xD

Glad you enjoyed 00feather! It was a blessing to be her first tickling shoot! More clips to come with Khiri, 4 sure!

Take care man, and thanks again!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back