• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- Gemini's First Ever Upperbody Tickle Torture! M/F Upperbody, Free Preview!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
*Gemini's First Time: Upperbody Tickle Torture!*

Hello everyone!

As mentioned in my *Super Ticklish Gemini* thread posted earlier today, she had her first tickle torture shoot ever with Rook's Media on 6/9/09,and I feel truly blessed to have worked with her! When you see the preview below, you'll see why! :happyfloa

Gemini, you are unbelievable! Thank you for trusting me, and it was an honor to be your first! :woman:

Here's the description that I posted on clips4sale...

* Well everyone, I'm a man of my word! As promised, HERE IT IS! I don't think that any description can relay what you're about to see in this clip... but I'll try my best! First and foremost, Gemini has her upperbody worked over for the FIRST TIME EVER in bondage! She is blindfolded, tied face-down on the brown bondage table, her hands are cuffed underneath the table, with her feet locked in the stocks, padlock in place! SHE HAS REACTIONS LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!! I AM ABSOLUTELY RUTHLESS ON HER UPPERBODY! This isn't coochie-coo/gitchy-gitchy tickling folks....this is for fans that want to see a true, girl-next door, receiving dungeon-style tickle torture! I eventually straddle her while she's on the bondage table at the 2:20 mark, and those sides and underarms were mine! I was very methodical, and very merciless! Such a gorgeous, ticklish girl! Best part is, she was completely helpless to escape the tickling that I unleashed! I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to introduce Gemini to the world of tickle torture! She squeals, screams, and laughs over and over again! Gemini is truly a tickler's dream! I think you'll feel the same after viewing this!*

Hope you all enjoy these vidcaps, and the low-resolution, 54 second preview! The full clip is 6:40 in length, in HQ, and available at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>.

Take care everyone!

Thanks once again for your awesome feedback, and for your support!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Oh, and by the way....many digital photos coming soon, post editing!

LOVE IT. Nice long preview clip.

really like the soft tickling on the inner part of her arms.. seemed like it drove her nuts.

LOVE IT. Nice long preview clip.

really like the soft tickling on the inner part of her arms.. seemed like it drove her nuts.

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed the preview! Pretty much everywhere drove her nuts....but I don't think she expected the inner part of her arms to be so sensitive! She was so amazing....it's just a shame our 3 hour shoot had to end. Have some more goodies from Gemini coming though, within the next couple of weeks!

Thanks again for the kind words man!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

I really liked that 4 pic actually, where the ler's arms are just about to attack...excellent

u are right! that was a cool and good clip. one of the best. she is really ticklish and i love her laugh! i must by the full clip.

I'm not a big fan of upperbody tickling, but wow Gemini was great!!!
She's a really ticklish girl, her reactions are great, and her laughter is like music.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

ps, I like it when you sit on her and tickle her ribs and pits!!!

I really liked that 4 pic actually, where the ler's arms are just about to attack...excellent

Thanks tommy!! It was very, very tough for me to give her a break! She was just too fun to tickle!

Thanks again dude!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

u are right! that was a cool and good clip. one of the best. she is really ticklish and i love her laugh! i must by the full clip.

Thanks a ton primus!!! She is really a rare ticklee! I'm so fortunate to have had the opportunity to put her through her first tickle torture! It was just a blast for both of us! Thanks so much for the kind words, and your support!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

I'm not a big fan of upperbody tickling, but wow Gemini was great!!!
She's a really ticklish girl, her reactions are great, and her laughter is like music.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

ps, I like it when you sit on her and tickle her ribs and pits!!!

Thanks Adrian! Very, very true! Her reactions are amazing! She's really a special 'lee, not doubt about it! I'll be posting more of Gemini's first ever tickle torture session within the coming days! Keep on the look out! Thanks so much once again for your support!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Hey everyone! :wavingguy

Just wanted to say thank you for the support that you've given Rook's Media! I might be one of the *New Guys*, but trust me, this is my passion, and I'll be producing videos for as long as I'm alive!

You guys already know that I'm a fan of stocks, and dungeon-style tickling......keep checking back for more!!!!! Because trust me....THERE WILL BE MORE!

****Well-known bondage models, new fresh faces, and even some ticklish models exclusive to Rook's Media! Nylons in stocks, barefeet in stocks, upperbody tickle torture, and foot teases!****

I'm in my late twenties....so I have a good 100 years of video production left in me!!! :dancingmonster: And with this continued support, I won't be slowing down anytime soon!

Thanks so much once again everyone! And thanks so much to all the producers that have encouraged and influenced me to begin producing!

Have a safe weekend!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back