• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does MTP Jeff do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyshambles

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm curious - what does MTP Jeff do?

I'm aware that this is a personal question, and I have NO intention of prying int his private life.

But I am curious.

Once he used to make tickling films, now he doesn't - or does he?

Has he moved onto other things? Is he still making videos? Is he doing the TMF full time or is he working on other initiatives too?

Why don't you just freakin PM him?

I never even thought of that.

I suppose it might also be of interest to everyone in the wider TMF. After all, he is the man who owns (?) and runs this place.

Aimee said:
Babyshambles said:
Aimee said:
Babyshambles said:
Why don't you just freakin PM him?

why the harsh language?

I just don't think that needed to be a public thread.

So you decided to insult me?

How nice.

If you think "freakin" is a harsh word ... you need to get out more.
I could have said a lot worse things.

K, now stop PMing me.

Nice aimee. Very nice.

Why doesn't anyone make me feel welcome on thsi forum? seriously, what did i do wrong??

Nice aimee. Very nice.

Why doesn't anyone make me feel welcome on thsi forum? seriously, what did i do wrong??

Did you just publicly post a PM?

And did you just ask what you did wrong after posting that?

You know what you're doing. I don't think you're that stupid. You're trying to be controversial, but you're just coming out of it looking like an asshole.

Did you just publicly post a PM?

And did you just ask what you did wrong after posting that?

You know what you're doing. I don't think you're that stupid. You're trying to be controversial, but you're just coming out of it looking like an asshole.

Why did she pm me to insult me?

That's why i posted the pm.

I can come out of this like an asshole. Fair enough, but with your lolcats and passifier bollocks etc. you come across as a bit of an asshole on here too.

Why did she pm me to insult me?

That's why i posted the pm.

I can come out of this like an asshole. Fair enough, but with your lolcats and passifier bollocks etc. you come across as a bit of an asshole on here too.

Whatever, however. You wanted to know why you weren't welcome and/or what it was that you were doing wrong. I just told you.

You're acting like a petulant child. Maybe you need a nuk. :)

I had a pet kitty once. She liked to play with yarn, until one day she wandered into the street.. OH NOES poor kitty. I had to drop all the soup i made for the orphans at the ophanarium i ran to try to save my kitty and who did appear?

dun dun DUUUUUUUNNNN it was MTP JEFF!! he had my kitten in one had and a giant vat of the most delicious magical soup.. it magically gave all the orphans parents AND A PUPPY!...

That's what he does for a living.. he fights crime..

--the end

I had a pet kitty once. She liked to play with yarn, until one day she wandered into the street.. OH NOES poor kitty. I had to drop all the soup i made for the orphans at the ophanarium i ran to try to save my kitty and who did appear?

dun dun DUUUUUUUNNNN it was MTP JEFF!! he had my kitten in one had and a giant vat of the most delicious magical soup.. it magically gave all the orphans parents AND A PUPPY!...

That's what he does for a living.. he fights crime..

--the end

That's a completely true story, though my identity was supposed to remain secret. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back