• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- [7/9/09] Lo-Lo and Shelly: In Side-By-Side Stocks! M/F/F, Feet in Stocks, UB!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone!!!

It's been such an honor to introduce you all to the beautiful (first, and second-time ticklee) Lo-Lo! Still...much, much more to come from this lovely woman!!! Keep checking back within the coming weeks!

Well...DAY 3 is upon us! And...I have an extra special surprise!

I've had tons of requests for two lovely ladies in the side-by-side stocks!

It's finally arrived! :)

Lo-Lo and Shelly: In Side-By-Side Stocks!"

Beautiful Shelly is another Rook's Media FIRST-TIME ticklee...one of Lo-Lo's good friends!

Well...she couldn't resist the fun, and just truly wanted to experience the side-by-side stocks!!!!

This clip contains a healthy portions of both upperbody and foot tickling!!!! I use my fingers, the brushes, feathers, and the vibrating gloves to drive these ladies insane! I tickle them individually, and simultaneously! :) Near the end of the clip, their soles are baby-oiled as well! I definitely had some fun with the hairbrushes! :)

This clip is definitely more light-hearted in nature, still very intense though! Still in a dungeon...still in the stocks! And overall...one of my favorite clips to make...EVER! :)

It was just such an awesome vibe, working with both of them simultaneously!

Below, I've posted a few screen shots from the clip, a 1 minute preview clip, and, A SPECIAL BLOOPER REEL as well, from various moment's while tickling Lo-Lo! Just wanted to add this as a little bonus...everyone's support has been amazing!
:community:

The full clip is 13:04 in length, is in HQ, and is available at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a> at a discount!

Hope everyone enjoys this clip, and that everyone sees the TRUE FUN that these lovely ladies are having!!! Even while being intensely tickled!!!

Lo-Lo: Shelly:
:woman: :woman:

Thanks again for your support everyone!

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

P.S.

Also, once again, please keep your eyes peeled within the coming months...and awesome, fellow TMF'er is working on an amazing project that will be a terrific addition to the community! .....More details coming soon!

Last edited:
Cute!

Very cute clip, both girls looked like they were having fun.
I love both their reactions to the tickling.
Shelly looks tall, what size are her feet?
Will Shelly be tickled by herself?

Nice clips, thanks for sharing them with us.

Very cute clip, both girls looked like they were having fun.
I love both their reactions to the tickling.
Shelly looks tall, what size are her feet?
Will Shelly be tickled by herself?

Nice clips, thanks for sharing them with us.

Hey Adrian!

Thanks man! :)

Shelly actually wears a size 9 1/2....

She'll definitely be tickled by herself as well! :toast:
****Coming Soon****

Thanks again for your continued support my friend!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

that's awesome man! How do you find these girls? especially lo-lo?

that's awesome man! How do you find these girls? especially lo-lo?

Thanks embomb!

I really appreciate the kind words man!

Regarding finding the people that I collaborate with....just communication man! You'd be surprised how many people truly enjoy being tickled! :)

Thanks again embomb,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Damn!

I'm really jealous on you mate :(

U are a very lucky guy to tickle two beautiful women at the same time.

Wish i could switch with u :D

Great work as always.

At this point , I am such a fan of Lo-Lo's , I'd probably be perfectly happy watching a clip of her playing chess.

I understand that she's moving east. If you wouldn't mind , Rook , please tell this lovely woman that if she decides to settle in my city , I've convinced local officials to rename it :

BuffaLo-Lo

It would really help us out. Her radiating beauty & overall hotness would prove to be quite useful in melting much of our snow during wintertime.

Please ask her to at least think about it. ;)

Anyway , I can honestly say that I have supremely enjoyed "3 DAYS OF LO-LO". This latest installment is yet another top-notch tickling-clip featuring the awesomeness that is Lo-Lo.

Shelly seems like a good LEE , too , but ... well ... she's sitting next to the most ideal of LEEs. When Shelly stars in a clip of her own , I'm sure I will be better able to enjoy her yumminess , too.

Great stuff , Rook ... thanks for providing.

Damn!

I'm really jealous on you mate :(

U are a very lucky guy to tickle two beautiful women at the same time.

Wish i could switch with u :D

Great work as always.

Thanks so much for the kind words Nylon! I'm glad you enjoyed the clip!

Cheers my friend,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

At this point , I am such a fan of Lo-Lo's , I'd probably be perfectly happy watching a clip of her playing chess.

I understand that she's moving east. If you wouldn't mind , Rook , please tell this lovely woman that if she decides to settle in my city , I've convinced local officials to rename it :

BuffaLo-Lo

It would really help us out. Her radiating beauty & overall hotness would prove to be quite useful in melting much of our snow during wintertime.

Please ask her to at least think about it. ;)

Anyway , I can honestly say that I have supremely enjoyed "3 DAYS OF LO-LO". This latest installment is yet another top-notch tickling-clip featuring the awesomeness that is Lo-Lo.

Shelly seems like a good LEE , too , but ... well ... she's sitting next to the most ideal of LEEs. When Shelly stars in a clip of her own , I'm sure I will be better able to enjoy her yumminess , too.

TKLMAN....you rock man!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the clip, and the 3 Days of Lo-Lo!

Much more to come w/ her in the future!

Dude...I'll definitely let her know about the BuffaLo-Lo city name change!!!

I think that's a great idea...as you mentioned, to assist with those harsh winters up there! :)

I thought they were rough in Northern Indiana....but NY....twice as bad!

Thanks again TKLMAN for all of your kind words!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Both are as pleasant as each other. I only regret that there isn't a 2nd tickler to help you.

I heard she’s a champion tournament player, but is too easily distracted by quill pens, feathered hats in the gallery, and refuses to play at outdoor venues for fear that a bird might get too close.

They don’t get any better than that! :woman:

I heard she’s a champion tournament player, but is too easily distracted by quill pens, feathered hats in the gallery, and refuses to play at outdoor venues for fear that a bird might get too close.

They don’t get any better than that! :woman:

:)

Cheers man,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

that was too, and beyond hot! shelley was very nice. but lo-lo took the show. i love her laugh.

Not going to lie - there is a huge deficit of side-by-side stock tickling clips in the cummunity right now. THEY ARE AWESOME.

I bought this clip - keep the double stocks with 2 girls coming. Blindfold them both and get double points.

Not going to lie - there is a huge deficit of side-by-side stock tickling clips in the cummunity right now. THEY ARE AWESOME.

I bought this clip - keep the double stocks with 2 girls coming. Blindfold them both and get double points.

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words, the feedback, and your support! I really appreciate it, and I'm glad that you liked the clip my friend!

Two blindfolds, definitely coming down the road!

Thanks again angrygreek,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Thanks again man!

Definitely an individual clip with Shelly coming soon!

She was definitely put through a workout during her First Ever tickling shoot! :)

But she had tons of fun as well!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back