• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My (Male) Feet Tickled (*/m)

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
To commemorate my 3,000th post in the Tickling Media Forum, (and to fulfill a request from a member here) I have created a brand new homemade tickling video of my size 11 feet bound with a bandana at the ankles getting raked with a feather across my soles and toes, and then, to restrain my soles from protecting each other, my big toes are tied so my tormentor can rake an evil fork across them. Then the tormentor tickles my soles with leather fingers, rubs them, lets them writhe for a while then returns with the fork.

This has sound so you can hear me giggle and beg. It's the web cam mic...not very loud...sorry. :(

In four parts... :)

For the lady ler's, and those who enjoy seeing male feet tied up. Sometimes, my lee side comes out. And beginning to love it more nowadays!

Love you all...hope to see you at NEST next year...keep my fingers (and toes) crossed!

Next comic book is about begin pre-production...Tickled in Distress 2: The Revenge of Valkryx!

Two more

Two more...one with that fork! thanks for looking!

Hey very nice kahn. Appreciate the post. Congrats on number 3000 we should start calling you Mr. 3000. Well anyway nice feet and congrats.

Hey very nice kahn. Appreciate the post. Congrats on number 3000 we should start calling you Mr. 3000. Well anyway nice feet and congrats.

Thanks...appreciate it...not related to Madeline Kahn. :)

But she was cute!

Thanks SK!...your feet look great getting tickled! Would love to see someone really putting you through the paces! Congrats on the 3000 mark!!!!

Always good to see self tickling. At least, I think that's self tickling. Regardless, it was worth a watch.

Thanks SK!...your feet look great getting tickled! Would love to see someone really putting you through the paces! Congrats on the 3000 mark!!!!

Thanks, mrmiguu...I may make a new one soon.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back