• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Sample Clip! Avas Ticklish Audition! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
After a two month vacation "Tickle Torture From Boston" is back with a brand new model! Ava is a 26 year old buxom brunette with a girl next door look. She is wearing a school girl type skirt and a bra. Ava readily admitted she was absolutely very ticklish, and cited the bottom of her feet as being her most ticklish spot. While Avas size 9.5 feet turned out to be quite ticklish, It was her upperbody that proved to be a treasure trove of ticklish bliss! When her feet are tickled she giggles in a high pitched squeal that is charming and quite adorable. In contrast, when her sides and underarms are tickled she goes crazy!, and screams her cute little head off, which is entertaining to watch. In addition to this low res sample I have included a short interview with Ava where she talks about her ticklishness. Check out www.clips4sale.com/19581 to see more of Ava and get all 22 minutes of her audition for one low price. Also, be sure to check out our brand new full clip store at www.clips4sale.com/38230

Wow, Ava made that look like a lot of fun! :rowfull:
I really like her large size 9.5 feet, and the fact that her arms were ticklish. :cheesy:

Great clips, thanks for sharing. :clap:

Nice one. Thank you.

But the only thing I can think of when I'm seeing your threads is: will we see more of Asphyxia? :wub:

Wow, Ava made that look like a lot of fun! :rowfull:
I really like her large size 9.5 feet, and the fact that her arms were ticklish. :cheesy:

Great clips, thanks for sharing. :clap:

Glad you enjoyed it! I will be posting another Ava vid sometime in the near future, so stay tuned. :)

nice clip, good to see some ticklish girls next door, just wish they lived next door to me.

Nice one. Thank you.

But the only thing I can think of when I'm seeing your threads is: will we see more of Asphyxia? :wub:

Thanks for watching :) I am hoping to work with Asphyxia again! So keep your fingers crossed. Ha.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back