• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rose Blush stories/website/e-mail address

Lee140_2001

TMF Novice
I heard recently about a writer by the name of Rose Blush. I have heard that she has done some pretty awesome stories. Would anyone have stories of hers they could post or know the address for her website?

Rose's Garden

Yes, I used to correspond with her. She had a great collection of stories. A couple by Shem the Penman were intense. She also had a fantasy of tying Jerry O'Connell of "Sliders" and tickling him silly!

I would love to find those stories again. A really great and old one is "Edmund and the Night Visitors!" If you can find that you will be VERY happy and turned-on!

I've got a copy of "Edmund and the Night Visitors" ( I sent it, and a variety of others, to Rose for inclusion on her site), in case anyone wants it. The formatting may be a little dicey, though, as it's been through several changes in the past.

And no, I have no idea why Rose took down her site and vanished, or where she is. But if she wanted to break off contact with the community, that's her choice.

"Edmund and the Night Visitors"

Yes, please post that story here for everybody to enjoy!

And thanks!!

Edmund and the Night Visitors is still one of my favorite stories. I've read it many times but you should post it for the newbies. I miss the Rose Garden too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back