• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetishcon 2010 Catherine on the Buffet part 1 FREE /f

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Ok guys for starters let me say Fetishcon 2010 was a blast with the Tampa Tickle Society and several visitors from the convention. We did a great deal of tickling with several volunteers from the audience as well as a few of my regular models attending. Dr Mo (Molly) and even Pandora from the TMF paid us a visit.
In this first part of the video you see us just getting warmed up and answering a few questions as well as some pretty cool audience tickling. Part 2 will have to be done somewhere other than youtube since it contains forced orgasms. There is almost an hour of free video being posted for you guys with Catherine, Phoebe, Tony, and possibly one of our volunteers.

Heres The Depositfiles Link: http://depositfiles.com/files/9owezb3bp

Last edited:
Thanks for sending me this link buddy but I already saw it on Youtube yesterday.

Really fantastic! Wish I was there...
Thanks. Who is that gorgeous blonde tickler? Can you get her to do some videos for you??

Thanks,

Fingers

Really fantastic! Wish I was there...
Thanks. Who is that gorgeous blonde tickler? Can you get her to do some videos for you??

Thanks,

Fingers

That was actually Dr Mo and she has done several videos with us already. I also have one of the girls that volunteered from the audience coming in tomorrow for a shoot. I'll be posting more from the convention soon and I am going to contact Pandora to see if she is ok with me posting the videos of her tickling too.

Awesome job, TG. Catherine is beautiful and has a sexy, sexy laugh. Thank you for the post. Can't wait for part 2!

tl

I live in St. Pete... Why do I not know about these things !!!!!!!!!!

That´s awesome!! I had never seen a images from a convention before. Btw, sounds like there was another girl being tickled at the same time. Are you going to post it also? Great stuff!!

That´s awesome!! I had never seen a images from a convention before. Btw, sounds like there was another girl being tickled at the same time. Are you going to post it also? Great stuff!!

Phoebe was being tickled off camera due to privacy of our attendees. I may have gotten a bit of that without faces but I can't promise it for sure. There are a few previews of Phoebe the Amazon being tickled on the forum though.

I live in St. Pete... Why do I not know about these things !!!!!!!!!!

Check out the general gatherings forum on the TMF. Tampa Tickle Society is in general southern gatherings. They have meetings in Tampa once a month and may be planning a trip to my studios in September for some gang tickle fun.

It was fun JW, looking forward to visiting you soon for some fun tickling with the TTS.

That was SO fun... thank you sooo much for putting that on :) You absolutely have my permission to post videos with me tickling.

RE: That was actually Dr Mo and she has done several videos with us already. I also have one of the girls that volunteered from the audience coming in tomorrow for a shoot. I'll be posting more from the convention soon and I am going to contact Pandora to see if she is ok with me posting the videos of her tickling too.

That was SO fun... thank you sooo much for putting that on :) You absolutely have my permission to post videos with me tickling.

RE: That was actually Dr Mo and she has done several videos with us already. I also have one of the girls that volunteered from the audience coming in tomorrow for a shoot. I'll be posting more from the convention soon and I am going to contact Pandora to see if she is ok with me posting the videos of her tickling too.

Wow that was easy, Thanks Pandora. YAHOO thats less editing time for me. I'll get some of the F/M up in a few days.

Wow.

O.O

Extremely hot and extremely ticklish girl! Wish I could get my hands on someone that ticklish... :-(

good clip. lots if informations I am sure alot of women don't want men to know.. yikers

Nice one!!!! we so need to attend one of these gatherings!!!! SOON!!! lol

Apparently This video was pulled off as well. I'm reposting it elsewhere and I'll add the link when its loaded.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back