• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little creepy?

TKL_Rebel

TMF Expert
I dnt know about you guys but i find it really creepy to see how hard some men on this forum try to get in contact and just meet with girls on here...

u look in the welcome section and the post count of the threads is something like

without me saying you know which thread belongs to a female...

so does it bother you guys we have a lot of perverts on here that never contribute and only pm girls in the attempt of just getting tickles

It can be annoying, but you learn to weed them out. The real people make it extremely worthwhile to deal with the bullshit creepers and trolls. If they didn't, no one would be here :p

It's annoying, definitely. And I've gotten some pretty creepy messages.
but I just kinda ignore them.

Creepy? in some cases. Half the time I take it as an indication that the person probably isn't even old enough to be on the forum to start with... particularly in the chat room, where your gender becomes irrelevant and you get hit on by horny oddballs from all sides on occasion.

Wait, who isn't old enough to be on the forum? Those being creeped out, or those doing the creeping?

I dnt know about you guys but i find it really creepy to see how hard some men on this forum try to get in contact and just meet with girls on here...

u look in the welcome section and the post count of the threads is something like

without me saying you know which thread belongs to a female...

so does it bother you guys we have a lot of perverts on here that never contribute and only pm girls in the attempt of just getting tickles

It's to be expected. Haven't you ever seen that show "to catch a predator" where they have girl pretend to be under 18 and talk to all the creepers on the web. Those girls go into a chat room and within seconds they are getting creeped on by some middle-aged perve. I guess it's better that they are sitting in doing the creeping on the web instead of being out and exposing themselves at the park or attacking young girls in the night.

The most disturbing thing to me is the amount of time the word 'creep' has come up here. You must remember that there is a human being behind the message who has a mother, father, siblings, etc. Branding them a creep because they welcome someone to a forum is unfair. Especially when you don't know them.

I know that girls do tend to get more welcomes than guys but that's life. Happens everywhere, not just here. If you are out clubbing for example, the girls usually get the most attention. Does that make the guys who give them attention creeps? Terrible way of thinking in my opinion.

I'd say that this behaviour of just messaging girls is naive and kinda makes the blokes doing it look shallow. But creeps or perverts?

Well maybe if more girls would frickin' come out from hiding and let me touch 'em already! GEEZ!!

:D

Also, this is a fetish forum... not everyone comes here thinking this is a place to talk about every day things. They come here to talk tickling, and they come here to talk to their gender of preference a lot of the time. Some people don't wanna be friends with everyone, they just wanna be friends with those that are relevant to their interests - so they feel no need to participate in the same way others do.

Everyone's different.
Everyone thinks differently.
Everyone gets off to different things.
Everyone's a little fucked up.

Don't judge others or think you're better than they are simply because you do things differently.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Hang out in the chatroom for a while.

"hello random vagina #1, care to pc?"
"no"
"hello random vagina #2, care to pc?"
"no thanks"
"hello random vagina #3, care to pc?"
"nope"
"hello random vagina #4, care to pc?"
"get lost"
"hello random vagina #5, care to pc?"

and so on

That's a great benefit of the Ignore List here. Once somebody annoys you, put them on your Ignore List.

Well maybe if more girls would frickin' come out from hiding and let me touch 'em already! GEEZ!!

:D

Also, this is a fetish forum... not everyone comes here thinking this is a place to talk about every day things. They come here to talk tickling, and they come here to talk to their gender of preference a lot of the time. Some people don't wanna be friends with everyone, they just wanna be friends with those that are relevant to their interests - so they feel no need to participate in the same way others do.

Everyone's different.
Everyone thinks differently.
Everyone gets off to different things.
Everyone's a little fucked up.

Don't judge others or think you're better than they are simply because you do things differently.

Very well said.

You know I think the guy who coined the phrase "Pussy on a pedestal" may have thought of it while being on the TMF chatroom!

But the thing is though, people go to a chatroom to chat. And because this is a forum that deals with a sexual interest (and a rare one at that) I can see why people prefer talking to the opposite sex. It's just the desperation of some can sometimes make others feel uneasy I guess.

While I'm sure plenty of people use it because they're new, and it makes complete sense to start a thread if you're new, the vibe I always got from the welcome forum is kind of a "now accepting applications" mentality. And I might be, but I don't think i'm being delusional when it seems like between 2 complete strangers, it's the guy who makes first contact with the girl 99% of the time on here.

If as a girl you REALLY don't like being bombarded with creepers, try taking the initiative yourself and chat up guys you think you might get along with, instead of making an open thread about you and only you for the entire internet to see.

Maybe. But you can hardly blame girls for getting creeped out by reallyy forward messages. "Hi, welcome to the forum, how are you?" is acceptable, "Hi, you're hot and I want to tie you up and tickle you until you cry" is not so much.

I can see why people prefer talking to the opposite sex on here. And I see no problem with that-- simply TALKING to them. But you can talk to someone without being creepy. at least learn a bit about them before you start like, asking for pictures of their feet.

Maybe. But you can hardly blame girls for getting creeped out by reallyy forward messages. "Hi, welcome to the forum, how are you?" is acceptable, "Hi, you're hot and I want to tie you up and tickle you until you cry" is not so much.

I can see why people prefer talking to the opposite sex on here. And I see no problem with that-- simply TALKING to them. But you can talk to someone without being creepy. at least learn a bit about them before you start like, asking for pictures of their feet.

can i haz pics of ur feet plz?

I'M SO FUNNY. Also I agree with that statement. Guys should at least try and get to know the girls like human beings, rather than just tickle objects. I guess TKL Rebel has the creepy part down in his OP when it comes to that. I think I misunderstood what he was trying to get across.

But yeah, this does happen way too often.

at least learn a bit about them before you start like, asking for pictures of their feet.

Asking a total stranger for pictures of their feet is definitely creepy. There's no defending that. However, it's easy to put someone on ignore if they do that.

I agree with what someone said earlier. A typical guy is programmed to pursue a girl first by starting up a conversation. It's perfectly acceptable in my view. The woman can easily reply 'I'm not interested' or they can reply with something more positive. If everyone condemned it then the world wouldn't work! How could people possibly get to know each other?:cynical:

can i haz pics of ur feet plz?

I'M SO FUNNY. Also I agree with that statement. Guys should at least try and get to know the girls like human beings, rather than just tickle objects. I guess TKL Rebel has the creepy part down in his OP when it comes to that. I think I misunderstood what he was trying to get across.

But yeah, this does happen way too often.

Haaaa, funny guy.

Yeah, totally! It doesn't bother me or creep me out when I get messages from guys who want to have a conversation with me. What's creepy is when they seem to expect me to be like "OH YEAH sure random stranger I've never met! you totally can tie me up and have your way with me! I see NO problems with that! NONE!"
But if it's just "Hey, what's up?", that's not creepy, it's just friendly.

and yes, I've gotten random messages from dudes asking for foot pics. O_O

Lol oh I spotted your problem, AmericaRocks...

You have a picture of your feet up in your profile.

That's the thing, if you are going to encourage unwanted behaviour and then complain about it then I don't know what to say!

Posting photos of your most ticklish spots on a tickling forum will obviously get some straightforward comments about tickling you. Much like posting a photo of your boobs on any other website will probably get some comments that are just as colorful.

And god forbid people thinking that tickling is an acceptable icebreaker subject on a tickling forum.

Ahhh, crap, forgot about that.
Eh, what can I say? I guess I'm a bit naive. This is stupid, but I initially didn't want to post pictures of my face because I was irrationally worried about random people that I knew finding my account and knowing it was me (I've just talked myself out of that), but I still wanted to post pictures. So I thought OH my feet won't attract too much attention if I'm wearing shoes!
*shakes head*

Yeah, that was only a week or so ago, but it was before I had experience on the forum, so, uh, yeah...

Thanks though. I will be taking that downn.

And god forbid people thinking that tickling is an acceptable icebreaker subject on a tickling forum.

Call me old-fashioned, but I kind of like to stick to the whole "Hi, my name is ____" thing before going off into tickle-talk.

Ahhh, crap, forgot about that.
Eh, what can I say? I guess I'm a bit naive. This is stupid, but I initially didn't want to post pictures of my face because I was irrationally worried about random people that I knew finding my account and knowing it was me (I've just talked myself out of that), but I still wanted to post pictures. So I thought OH my feet won't attract too much attention if I'm wearing shoes!
*shakes head*

Yeah, that was only a week or so ago, but it was before I had experience on the forum, so, uh, yeah...

Thanks though. I will be taking that downn.

That actually makes perfect sense to me. I was terribly paranoid about people I know seeing my face posted here so I can relate.

Then I realised that if they see me here then that means that they were also here!!!! So technically they can never ask me about it unless they admit that they were also here!

Gotta disagree with you there. Maybe some people feel that way, and I don't blame them too much, but for many others, tickling is very sexual. I wouldn't start a friendship with some guy at a bar by saying "so do you prefer blowjobs or rimjobs?" For me, it's the same thing. I am not looking for play partners and I don't like talking about tickling to strangers. It's private and something to be shared with my boyfriend in sexual situations, and my friends I've actually gotten to know in playful situations. And funny enough, these friends almost never bring up tickling at all.

So yeah, I just find that icebreaker to be inappropriate.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back