• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 2nd Session with P[a]pi 18 min,free,majority UB tickling but some feet tickling.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
This my 2nd session with P[a]pi. I was tied to a couch bed. I'm going to be honest if you are wanting a girl with a crazy insane fake laughter you won't get it from this clip, but I am ticklish. I'm not very loud, but trust me I do react. Hopefully I will be fun and interesting to watch. Comments are always awesome. Oh half way through I'm gagged with duct tape.
You can download the file at the link.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CI8LE1VE
Here are two screen caps.
View attachment 212112

View attachment 212113

Last edited:
Frist off thanks for sharing this!!

It's really good

Second, everyone reacts to being tickled differently, all are beautiful in their own way

I'm sure people here will be open minded and accepting of any person's generous gift

Like this cute clip :)

Well done!

Hiya Doll,
I must say, that was a very nice clip. I really loved
the part about no screaming while you were tickled.
To me, it looked more like a teasing tickle. Tickles you
softly and gently just enough to drive you crazy and make
it tickle but, not wildly enough to always have to give you
breaks to catch your breath. To me, those are the most
sexiest and hottest and, the most arousing as well.
Well done, loved it.:yayzorz::yayzorz:

I agree with cinmac. It was a nice clip. There is something better about seeing someone tickled who truly enjoys it and is not doing it for money. My only question is why did you have the TV running in the background? That would be my only complaint. Looks like you had a blast Porcelaindoll. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

I thought that was pretty hot actually. Those breathy little gasps and the squirming were great. Plus, it looked like you were enjoying yourself as well... ;)

Thanks for sharing! :D

I would enjoy it, no doubt about it....but I just don't trust megaupload on my computer...that site has crashed my comp once and I'm not going to risk it on this one, sorry Heather....

I would enjoy it, no doubt about it....but I just don't trust megaupload on my computer...that site has crashed my comp once and I'm not going to risk it on this one, sorry Heather....

I uploaded it from megaupload and had no problems.

It Downloads Just Fine

They have cruddy computers. Porcy, OMG I'd love to get my hands on your helpless body.

Much love

Porcelaindoll2 you have Very Nice Feet, I think they are Very Yummy looking!!!
I also love the gag, it was a nice touch to an already good tickling session!!!

But please do two thing for next time:
1) More foot tickling, you have such pretty, ticklish feet.
2) Please no ESPN in the back ground, I want to her your lovely voice and laughs.

Great clip, thanks for sharing with us.
:ty:

Very nice video. The squirming and giggling was cute. ;) I much prefer it than someone laughing like a hyena.

Btw, does you ler happen to be ticklish, by any chance?

Very nice video. The squirming and giggling was cute. ;) I much prefer it than someone laughing like a hyena.

First the guy in your sig pic is hot! No he said he wasn't ticklish.

Hey all, I just downloaded this and my virus scanner got a hit on it. So be careful downloading it.

Otherwise excellent clip. I really enjoyed it.

I'm mildly ticklish, but I only let my wife (and lee) Meka tickle me.

i thought it was great... hopefully more to come from this...

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back