• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[12/21/10]* December Auditions *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello all,

It's been a considerable amount of time since I've done this but I did manage to capture a few auditions recently and wanted to get the communitie's weigh in on them. The one thing I can rely on is your honesty, which is always respected. Below you will find each perspective along with a short preview. HD versions are available but will have an alternate use down the road.

So without further adue...here they are!:dancingbanana:

Veronica is terrible ticklish and alisa has a really cute smile. Good work

I think I liked Vonica's reactions to the tickling best, and she was cute! :veryhappy
I also like Alisa alot, she is so pretty and her feet are very yummy!!! :drool:
Plus Vonica and Alisa really seemed to be tickled by the hairbrush which I like! :boogie:

Very nice clips, thanks for sharing them. :thumbsup:

I think they all are very attractive and appear
to have nice feet. I liked Vonica's ticklish
reactions the best. I also liked Alisa's. I think
those two ladies are good candidates for full tickle
sessions.

BTW, I love the modifications to the stocks. :)

WOW, Samantha looks alot like Michelle Obamha.
What a story line that would be. People need information from the presidents wife.
? how can they get it?

TICKLE TORTURE!

all 3 were not good at all. need to do more auditions!

Wow! I am voting Vonica all the way. To me, she's the cutest and has the best reactions. She seems so submissive, like she wouldn't dare to tell you to stop. Love her, I tell ya.

Since this guy seems to take exception to everything I say I thought I would return the favor. I think he's right about the 2nd and 3rd, but the first is five stars all the way. Maybe he needs some glasses, ha!

all 3 were not good at all. need to do more auditions!

Vonica, please. Hot ladies all three, but the best reactions were from the first.

Yes, scrumptous feet on all three ladies, and I enjoyed Vonica's reactions the best.

Alisa without a doubt. Sexy feet, sexy laugh, sexy everything! A video with that lass would be a hot one.

I like all three....Very pretty ladies with beautiful feet. In terms of reactions I would rank them in the following order:

1)Alisa
2) Samantha
3) Vonica

I liked Alisa's reaction the best. It seemed the most genuine to me.

Vonica seemed to be ticklish, but I did not like her reaction as much at the beginning. It seemed a little over the top (almost fake). However, she reacted to the brush very nicely. So, it seems to be just the way she laughs.

I would be fine with additional material from either one.

Vonica is the most ticklish one, Samantha has the best feet, but Alisa is the most beautiful...hard choice, but I'd pick Vonica :)

Alisa for sure; seems the most ticklish of the 3

Samantha looks good too, but is a meh

Vonica is the cutest of the 3 but her reaction are forced and her laugh is annoying

Vonica first, she does appear to be ticklish...the other two, I don't know...loks like they getting a pedicure or something...

i like Vonica and Alisa.. as long as they're other body parts are as ticklish as their feet since I don't care about feet... lol..

Alisa is my fave. Thanks for doing more auditions and sharing. :D

Vonica by a nose (or, maybe, by a toe); Samantha & Alisa dead heat for 2nd place

All three easily pass the audition - ticklishness, looks, charm - what fun girls to tickle! I'd love to see them in bikinis and of course find out if their upper bodies are as delightfully ticklish as their feet.

There's room for all three to be restrained and tickled, so although Vonica is my first choice I would not think twice were I in a position to tickle Samantha or Alisa.

Thanks for sharing the fun part of the business with us, Darth Sidious. I'm sure you have to call your share of wrong numbers for every hot number you actually hire.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back