• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#3....... Alicia Silverstone

D-Rock420

What's up everyone? I'm back for story #3. As always it will be believed by many and doubted my more but regardless of that here we go. Alright guys, this one again takes place on the strip at a place some of u have probably heard of. Its called Chateau Marmont. For those of u that do know the place u probably know that it's the place where the great John Belushi (RIP) died of a heroin overdose in 1982, god rest his soul. But anyway this place is one of the most amazing hotels in all of Hollywood and it has an amazing bar called the Bar Marmont where u can go and drink Remy all night long for just $20 a glass and be gauranteed to meet at least 1 or 2 celebrities on any given night of the week. I used to go every Thursday and one night as I walked in the door I walked in right in front of Alicia Silverstone. I've always thought she was pretty cute since she did that little detective movie back in the day so I decided I couldnt let this oppurtunity go to waste so I just played it off at first and acted like I didnt even see her cuz I wanted to sit down and get a couple drinks in me to loosen up.... I always talk to women better with a few drinks in me. So anyway, I sat at the bar and had a few drinks and contemplated on how I could ask this woman if she was ticklish and not come off a little strange. After about 2 hours I realized there wasnt really any brilliant way of doing it so I decided I was going to go ask if I could buy her a drink and then just go for it. So I did. I noticed her friend at the table got up and headed for the ladies room so I went for it. I asked the bartender what she was drinking, he told me she was drinking a dry martini so I had him make me one and I proceeded to go over to her table and introduce myself. She was very friendly and pleasant so without even asking I just took it upon myself to sit down and I gave her the drink and she immediately starting asking me questions about myself, I almost took it as flirting but whenever I would try to flirt back she'd let me know she wasnt serious. She was quite the tease. So I noticed she was getting low on her drink and I asked if I could get her another and she said, "no thank u, i've got to head upstairs to meet some friends of mine." and I immediately knew this was my last chance to get the question in. So before I said goodbye I asked if I could ask her 2 more questions before she went and she said sure. I wanted to ask 2 so it didnt put as much emphasis on the tickling question. U know what I mean? So I first asked her what kind of car she was driving and she told me she was driving a Mercedes CLK and then she asked what the other question was and I said to her, "ok, I hope u dont mind saying this but u have the most gorgeous smile and the cutest laugh i've ever heard. Do u mind me asking if you're ticklish?" and she surprisingly didnt get weird on me and she very casually said, "I'm ticklish on my feet but i'm really ticklish on my tummy. But dont u dare tickle me now that i've told u that." and I said, "Dont worry, I wont." and that was it. We said our goodnights, she went upstairs and I proceeded to celebrate my discovery with 7 more Remys and a $250 bed cuz I wasnt about to drive anywhere. So that's it guys. Let me know what u think. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Stay tuned for more. Later guys.

D Hizzle 4 Shizzle My Nizzle

:D Another awesome celebrity recount, Thanks. :D

No Longer Clueless!

Outstanding!! And you couldn't have picked a better night, D-Rock... I just got through watching Alicia Silverstone's pilot episode of Miss Match that I taped several weeks ago but hadn't seen.

Just wanted you to know that a lot of people really appreciate your contribution, and your attention to detail in the way you tell the story.

Woo hoo!

Bandit

PS: I always thought it was her sides, but isn't that creepy guy tickling her tummy in the bathtub scene of Babysitter? Her reaction would certainly jive with what you were told...

Ticklish on her pretty feet and yet there's still that one scene where that buffoon had the golden opportunity in clueless to give 'em a good tickle. :sowrong:

She has shown off those pretty feet, bare, in both of the first two episodes of her new TV series, Miss Match. So maybe one of the writers appreciates our interests. :D

At only $20 per drink, I can see why celebriites are not bohtered much by the general public there. :)

imagine after all those $20 drinks had he capped it off by tickling her. but then again, wouldn't that have been overkill??

I so wish I was u to find out her belly was ticklish. I might have gone ahead and tried. Actually, I would have gone one step further and tried the belly button. Thank u for letting me know that her belly is ticklish. Any chance she mentioned the belly button? I have always loved Alicia and this would be the icing on the cake to know!!!

what's up guys......

Sorry PJ, no info on the belly button. Sorry I havent been posting lately but i've been really sick with strep throat. The worst i've ever had by far. It sucks really bad. I hope to get a new story out in the next couple of days if I feel better. So be patient guys. Later.

D Hizzle 4 Shizzle My Nizzle

definetly your best encounter yet! I have been wondering about Alicia's belly for such a long time! its great to know that she is VERY ticklish on her belly!!

and to believe there are bastards as lucky as rock...

i don't care what anyone believes, but i know you tell the truth.

geez, makes me feel more like a loser than i already am. keep up the good work.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back