• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTED: Photos or Eyewitness Accounts of Famous People Sitting on Peoples Shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricEye72

TMF Expert
Hiya Folks! Ol Double E here with a request for all the nice folks of the TMF. If you have photos of famous celebrities... actresses,models,fitness models,newscasters,whatever sitting on someones shoulders (male or female) could you PLEASE send em my way? Now it must be a FEMALE doing the sitting, as to who she sits on male or female it does not matter. I joined one or 2 sites but I know theres a lot of nethounds who have probably come across something like Britney Spears sitting on Justin Timberlakes shoulders for example. Again, send em my way please! And hey! I dont make fun of your fetishes! ;) Thanx Everyone!:D

Re: WANTED: Photos or Eyewitness Accounts of Famous People Sitting on Peoples Shoulders

ElectricEye72 said:
Hiya Folks! Ol Double E here with a request for all the nice folks of the TMF. If you have photos of famous celebrities... actresses,models,fitness models,newscasters,whatever sitting on someones shoulders (male or female) could you PLEASE send em my way? Now it must be a FEMALE doing the sitting, as to who she sits on male or female it does not matter. I joined one or 2 sites but I know theres a lot of nethounds who have probably come across something like Britney Spears sitting on Justin Timberlakes shoulders for example. Again, send em my way please! And hey! I dont make fun of your fetishes! ;) Thanx Everyone!:D

what the?

Go To Site Provided

Photos or eyewitness accounts of celebrity shouldersitting only please, no wise cracks. If you need help go to www.shoulderridingclub.com that will give you a pretty good idea of what im lookin for. Thanx so much. And folks dont bother with the insults cuz ill just have Myriads delete them and youll have a nice warning in your PM box from the boss!:)

Krazy said:
U a nazi?

Nope ElectricEye is not a Nazi. Just because he has a picture of Charles Manson down below in his signature don't assume that EE Himself is a full pleged Nazi and a member of the K K K.

Elle Was Lifted

I saw Elle MacPherson sitting on some guys shoulders in the 1992 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. Im sure you can find it on like Ebay. I checked the site you gave...very interesting! Oh and I love the Manson avatar, theyre coming out with "The Manson Family" either on DVD or in the theaters if you didnt know EE72.

Was i talking to u Vampire?... nope dont think I was lol:confused:

Electric i meant nothing by it.. Vampire is just trying to start someting. I was just wondering is all

Krazy said:
Electric i meant nothing by it.. Vampire is just trying to start someting. I was just wondering is all

Nope ElectricEye's my friend so i backing him up. There's a difference

i dont care if hes your butt buddie kid...speak when spoken too.

Peace!

ok, I think we're done here. And seriously, if this is the kind of crap you're going to post, think twice. At least twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back