• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best smile ever

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I have no idea who this is, it's some actress.

as much as I adore Meg Ryan, that is most certainly NOT her

Wonderful, devious smile, thanks for posting! :)

Attennnnnnnnn-shun!!!!!!!

Whoa! Makes me wanna stand up and ~*~SALUTE!!!~*~

But I can definitely see where one could mistake her for Meg Ryan. The hairstyle, and that impish smile. God Bless America, baby. Yum!

Amanda Tapping was on an X-Files episode years ago. She played a women that was picked up at a bar by Assistent Director Skinner for a one night stand. When Skinner woke up the next morning, she was dead in the bed next to him. She ended up being examined by Agent Scully in the morgue. Mulder comes in to talk to Scully and stands at the foot of the table. He happens to be a few inches from Amanda's bare feet. :)

Amanda later in an interview talked about her role on the X-Files and how David Duchovny(Agent Mulder) kept tickling her feet in between takes.:)

I thought that was kind of funny.

now that we know she's ticklish, let's focus up :)

I love that last one - Belly button piercing... OF THE FUTURE!

Great thread! Make this research project a part of your thesis. Dr Jeff - PhD. Tickling.

MTP Jeff said:

Good, you found mention of it. I couldn't remember were I'd read the info. It's been awhile from when I first read it.

The funny thing is that I watched a rerun of the episode shortly after reading about the tickling and you could see Duchovny very close to her bare foot bottoms in the scene.:)

Great find. Thank you. She's very pretty, and has nice feet, too. :firedevil

Mitch

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back