• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My time with ticklish Tomiko!!! (Part 3 Feet)

StocksareBest

TMF Expert
My time with ticklish Tomiko!!! (part 3 feet)

The first picture shows the bondage (face down, wrists and ankles bound with tape).......then I merely sat on the backs of her legs.....Very effective and efficient bondage technique for merciless foot tickling! There's simply no where to go!!! The soles are completely vulnerable and you merely improvise after that!!! Tomiko really, really enjoyed the 10 finger treatment......! I had to throw in the electric toothbrush, and a hair brush as well! Hope you enjoy!

Stocksarebest

Those appear to be some very nice, shapely, soft and smooth feet there! Is she 100% Asian or a mix? I have 2 female friends that are half Asian, and both have very sexy shapely feet ... (not that race would have anything to do with it I imagine), one of which I have tickled her sides before ("M") and she seemed to like it!

"M" is half Phillipina/half White; "L" is half Croatian/half Mexican ... both very lovely women! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back