• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My time with ticklish Tomiko!!! (part 8 feet)

StocksareBest

TMF Expert
The last of "my time with ticklish Tomiko" for a while........

But don't worry, I'm currently working on having some personal stocks made.......and I have a ticklee waiting for me to lock her in them!!!!.....She's never done any fetish modeling at all....and let me tell you something......when this womans feet are tickled, her reactions will make your heart melt.....I can't wait until the very second that I lock the clasp on the stocks...(her soles completely vulnerable...remove her shoes and socks.....tie her toes back...and give her the 10 finger treatment that her luscious 19 year old soles oh so deserve).......!!!! And then I'll be glad to share my results!!!

You can never, and I mean never, go wrong with the 10 finger treatment......If the ticklee is ticklish, they will most definitely laugh!!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness everyone!

Stocksarebest

Attachments

• Tomikofeet28.JPG
    Tomikofeet28.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 358
Excellent series of photos, all eight parts of it. :D
Thanks again for sharing them.

Stocks, Who is Tomiko? She is SO sweet. A ticklers dream. I would meet her ANYWHERE. :tickle: :smilelove :smilelove :feets:

I agree w/milagros in that this was an excellent series of pics , StocksareBest. Thanks for sharing them. I can't wait to see your next series ....... sounds promising!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back