• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alison's Back, And In Stockings!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Okay, okay, okay.

Me, I'm not into stockings tickling. But every time I post something, there's always a bunch of people who say, "Gee, that'd be so much better if she was in stockings." Even if I say, "I'm not into it, so don't ask," there's always someone who asks. Anyway.

So never let it be said that I don't think of you. Especially since it lets me go and tickle someone out of their minds. ESPECIALLY since it happens to be my favorite victim of all time, Alison. If you've been paying attention up to this point, you know that the person I originally built my stocks for, the person who loves to be tickled until the point where she pees on my bed, the person who goes absolutely batshit (which is why she needs to be restrained in the first place) is Allison.

And for you stockings people, she came back and shot some video.

I expect some lovin' in the comments section here, folks.;)

Because I care, here's what you're getting:

Two pictures of her toes in stockings, tied up with red satin cording, in stockings (did I say that twice? Yes, I did...)

...and a short free clip of her admitting that (okay, goddamn it) she admits that being tickled in stockings is a helluva lot more torturous than just barefoot. (And really, she should know.)

So -- by tomorrow morning, there will be a full stockings clip of my favorite person to torture of all time on my ClipsForSale.com site. If you buy it, you get to see a girl who loves to be tickled go batshit in stockings. I get some dough (let's be realistic here). And she gets the fabulous sandals that I buy her with the proceeds (This, people, is what is called a WIN/WIN scenario. CHICKS DIG SHOES.)

Please give generously. Because Jerry Lewis is getting fucking old, and there needs to be a charity we can ALL support. From the ankles down, anyway...

Your pal,
knismo

Oh, right: http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

Read it. Learn it. Live it. :)

Last edited:
Gah.

Fine.

Here's a big pic. Like I said, you stockings people -- I better see the love.:jester:

k

knismo said:
Please give generously. Because Jerry Lewis is getting fucking old, and there needs to be a charity we can ALL support. From the ankles down, anyway...
LMFAO!!!!

BTW, great soles!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Thanks, Knis - you're the greatest! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

knismo said:
Okay, okay, okay.

Me, I'm not into stockings tickling. But every time I post something, there's always a bunch of people who say, "Gee, that'd be so much better if she was in stockings." Even if I say, "I'm not into it, so don't ask," there's always someone who asks. Anyway.

So never let it be said that I don't think of you. Especially since it lets me go and tickle someone out of their minds. ESPECIALLY since it happens to be my favorite victim of all time, Alison. If you've been paying attention up to this point, you know that the person I originally built my stocks for, the person who loves to be tickled until the point where she pees on my bed, the person who goes absolutely batshit (which is why she needs to be restrained in the first place) is Allison.

Two pictures of her toes in stockings, tied up with red satin cording, in stockings (did I say that twice? Yes, I did...)

...and a short free clip of her admitting that (okay, goddamn it) she admits that being tickled in stockings is a helluva lot more torturous than just barefoot. (And really, she should know.)

So -- by tomorrow morning, there will be a full stockings clip of my favorite person to torture of all time on my ClipsForSale.com site. If you buy it, you get to see a girl who loves to be tickled go batshit in stockings. I get some dough (let's be realistic here). And she gets the fabulous sandals that I buy her with the proceeds (This, people, is what is called a WIN/WIN scenario. CHICKS DIG SHOES.)

Your pal,
knismo

Very Nice!!!
Good Job

Knismo, tell her, she is so great !

I like her laugh and like the clips soo much ! :wub:

Her feets are so ticklish! I need to watch every day any times!

Hope to see more of her in nylons and stocks (I know you didn't like it, but please :Kiss2: )

Excellent work. I wouldnt mind getting my fingers on those digits. Thanks for all the hard work involved and sharing this with us :dogpile:

Awesome clip Knismo

Thank you so much for all your free clips on Allison if i ever decide to buy tickling video gona be hers. I love her laugh, her reactions and the way you tickle her eheheheehe.

hugs
zacutiebrat
makes me think of me alot im super ticklish LOL

I like bare foot bottoms best. But I love stocks with a passion. Your clips are some of the best out there. Thanks and more please. :)

Alison

Greetings Knismo,

Did you mean that Allison actually pees in your bed? Do you have clips for that, or were you just speaking metaphorically?

Regards,
Schopenhauer

Thanks !!!

knismo said:
Okay, okay, okay.

Your pal,
knismo

That was awesome!! Thanks for takin the time to post the clip even tho its something your not into. us nylon foot lovers thank you man.

Schopenhauer said:
Greetings Knismo,
Did you mean that Allison actually pees in your bed? Do you have clips for that, or were you just speaking metaphorically?
Regards,
Schopenhauer

Oops -- sorry.:xlime:

That was metaphorically. I like torturing her until she loses it, but not specifically that. Golden showers, not so much.

knismo

Alison

Thanks for the quick reply. By "golden showers" I understand people peeing on each other. I am also not in to that. Tickled until peeing/wetting is a pretty specific genre and I like it only if it's consensual, mutually understood, and vaguely playful - not where the woman gets forced into doing something she hadn't planned on and absolutely doesn't want to do. If it's done right, it can be fabulously sexy; done wrong, and it's fabulously bad.

After I saw your post, I took a look at your Clips4Sale site (which looks fabulous, by the way), and it didn't look like you did anything like that, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks again for the reply.
Schopenhauer

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back