• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Poor Toes Aren't Going Anywhere...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
So there Alison was. Ankles firmly shackled in stocks. Then red satin cord is used to individually lace each toe tightly to the eye-loops imbedded in the stocks. She can barely curl her toes now -- no moving side to side, no wiggling -- just creamy white taut flesh stretched tight, every nerve ending on display.

Then -- the assault.

Long twin paintbrushes stroke north and south, up and down the middle of each foot. A boar bristle hairbrush makes a satisfying "frush frush" sound as it is scrubbed across her arches. A tiny sable paintbrush is added to the torment as it dabbles softly and agonizingly between her toes. Then, to add counterpoint, the rounded steel tines of the pet brush are dragged across one foot while the boar bristles torment the other.

It just isn't enough. She deserves more.

The prickly bristles of the round styling brush send her into screams of laughter. "Please stop -- you'e gonna make me pee!"

Then something she hasn't truly experienced yet -- the electric toothbrush, the one with the separately spinning bristles (you know, the one you saw in the famous BAC cartoon!), and because more is more, a little dose of the flosser in the dead center of her other foot as well...

Here's a little taste of the action -- but she's nowhere near done yet...

Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

Lord knows I love stocks. Thanks for the clip ,great toe bondage, nice tender foot bottoms. Will get the clip soon.

I just downloaded most of the clips and they're terrific. Allison is my favorite. Her hysterical laughter & begging as she gets both soles worked over with big brushes is priceless. Just the scratchy sounds of the brushes is way cool! Great work!

There is nothing else out there like this. Alison's soles take real tickle torture where others fear to tread.

I love the part where you scrub the ball of her foot with that green brush and she goes into orbit.

I love Alison.

Make more!!!

um..is there any chance we can see any more besides just a giant close up of her feet? face maybe? body? or dont we want to see either of those? LOL

Sad to say, dtrell, part of the agreement to be able to shoot these things is not showing faces. People have real lives and the Internet has made it a really tiny world out there.

Alison is an office professional in a very conservative line of work. She also LOVES to be tickled out of her mind. In order for you to enjoy these clips, you can't see any of the rest of her. But if it helps your imagination, she's about five-foot five, is cute as a button, has platinum blonde hair and a smile that lights up a room.

I understand how you feel (and I myself prefer to see the victim's face if possible). But I can live without it -- I remember ten, fifteen years ago when stuff like this was impossible to find. Now lots and lots of people can afford a video camera and a computer with a video card and broadband access, and we get the benefit of the technology.

So, let's remember the old saying about where not to look on a gift horse...

k :wavingguy

I concur!!

Well put knismo. Janet and I are in the same predicament. The only reason that Janet lets me take pics and small clips is because I don't show her face.
If it helps, Janet is about 5'10 inches tall with piercing blue eyes and brunet hair. She also loves to be tickled,especially on her feet, but because of her high-profile position in our local government, she doesn't want me to show any part of her face.

Take care and keep up the great work!!!

Steve

Great Clip!

What a fantastic clip. And what a great toe-bondage! :shock:
I wish this tickle torture would never end (hehehe).
Thanks a lot for posting this great clip!!! :happyfloa

Thats a great clip. :D
Thanks for sharing it

Yeah...these clips are the real deal..There is so much "crap"
being called tickling videos these days, its refreshing to finally see
clips that are prime examples of what we've always had in mind...
Thank you, and keep up the good work.

dtrell said:
um..is there any chance we can see any more besides just a giant close up of her feet? face maybe? body? or dont we want to see either of those? LOL
Have to second dtrell's comment. If not the face, at least the body - maybe??

But - I must admit - if I can't watch the face while the girl is getting tickled, it does nothing for me - even the laugh can be faked.

But the tied up toes are quite good - thanks nevertheless.

Well, you know what they say -- can't please everybody! Appreciate the compliments, though... :wavingguy

k

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back