• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Religious Cult

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Okay, here's a game to play. I'm gonna start a Tickling Religious Cult.

<<<<----

What are the:

1) Rules
2) Concepts
3) Way everyone must dress
4) Way to recruit new cult members

This is a game so don't get all religiousy on me. If you don't wanna play, ignore it. Otherwise, let's have some fun.

Max :firedevil :angel:

You gotta give us something more to work with, bro!! I'll see how this develops a little bit first, then I'll get crative and see what happens.

Here's a start....

On the subject of what they wear....it would only make sense the leader wear a headdress of feathers :jester: :jester: :jester:

But seriously folks...hmmmm, all cult members should be wearing nice cult robes, which could be removed at the "Time Of The Tickling". Underneath? Wellllll, as little as possible, of course :p Loincloths for the men, and thongs for the women. On the feet....sandals, which could be easily removed, and also show off the feet. Fur-lined leather straps around the wrists and ankles, which could be attached to the "Altar of Sacrificial Tickling" or the "Pillars of Tickling" or "Ye Bed of Erotic Tickling".

Not that I've given this any previous thought :D

Hmmmm......just a game? Darn it all! ;) OK. I'll play.

1) Rules -
- All memebers shall be willing to engage in tickle play.
- All members shall honor one another's boundaries.
- No member may interfere in a scene/ceremony without prior permission.
- All members must keep their skin smooth and clean in anticipation of tickling at a moments notice.
- All members shall strive to be actively involved in group ceremonies at least once a week.
- No favoritism shall be shown when engaging in religious ceremonies. All shall be equal.
- Penance for infractions shall be no less than 30 minutes of intense tickle torture.

2) Concepts -
- To recognize the many health benefits of tickling...both emotional and physical.
- To have an interest in helping our fellow man by engaging in tickle play for the sake of our mutual well-being.
- To celebrate life through laughter.
- To overcome the stigma of touch and recognize it as good.

3) Way everyone must dress -
- Dress shall consist of a loose-fitting lightweight robe over shorts and a haltar top (for women) or a bikini.
- Shoes shall be forbidden unless absolutely necessary.
- When weather or a public place prohibits this dress, other lightweight clothing shall be permitted, but only to the degree minimally required.

4) Way to recruit new cult members -
- Being observant for converts shall be a responsibility of all.
- Literature pointing out the many benefits of tickling shall be carried at all times so that it may be readily passed to those who may wish to learn more.
- Public ceremonies shall be celebrated for all to see, rather than hidden totally behind closed doors.

OK, I'll leave it at that for now and let someone else chime in. So when do we start the real thing? :eek:

Ann

We'll be called the "Tickle Witnesses", thanks to the literature.

Tickle Cult

Wow! Ann, I am so impressed! That' some thought! You know I always wondered if there was a minor "tickle cult" in ancient Rome or Greece, etc. Wouldn't be surprised.

Professor Tkl

There shalt be no drinking of kool aid at any time.......... :veryhappy

well, with a little help... I've got the speaking in tongues part covered!

I don't know where I heard this before....

I thought I had read somewhere where there was actually a religious place in Russia that actually used tickling as part of its pratices....has anyone else heard that?

To recruit new members the leader would have to go on TV in a media blitz, showing the healthful effects and enjoyment the parishiners share. Leaving a web page or contact phone # would be a start..maybe have a few members visit campuses and homes to drop off literature and give witness LOL...the Hare Ticklers....or Tickler's witnesses.

Dress....same rules as in Kittletown Max...works for me....

Wonder what the ladies would like the guys to wear?

A special chapel would be needed for sessions.....The sabbath has never been so much fun....

Maybe a take off on the kneeling position.....anyone may have their feet tickled during the "quiet" time....let's see how quiet it would remain.

A bit of funny news.....my uncle once played with the idea of starting his own cult on his farm in NY state just as a tax dodge...even designed uniforms and everything....I don't think the state was amused....true story...one of the funniest guys I have ever known.

KingP

oh! and penance. lots of penance. I’ve been a bad bad girl.

I’m with Ray on the kool aid thing. and I’d like to add that khakis and nikeys are definitely a tickle-cult fashion no-no.

I vote for flip flops and tube tops for the ladies and 80’s style half shirts for all of the men!

Ann, you are superb!!!!

Wonderful by-laws, if you will. Or, should I say, worship style? Gee, at any rate, with all the cults running around here these days, there should obviously be an official church name for this "denomination."

The Vellicationists, maybe?
Ticklism, maybe?
Lords of the Feather?

The Church of the Kneaded Tummy?

Followers of Tickleosity?

OK, that's all for me!

TT1961

TheTickler1961 said:
Ann, you are superb!!!!

The Vellicationists, maybe?

TT1961

That is brilliant! Sounds so 18th century.

Okay, here's something that'll slay ya.

Back when NEST was smaller and we met at my house, Jeff, who had previously paid a few bucks and became a minister, ordained all the NEST guests. We actually became ordained into the WORLD MINISTRY OF LAUGHTER. I still have my certificate somewhere.

This isn't what spurred my game, but I just remembered this little tidbit. It would be cool for all the ordained to come forth (if they are reading this) and we can take roll.

The idea DID come to me because, in my twisted mind, I thought about what power these cult leaders have and how cool it was to fantasize being the leader of a cult and getting to tickle anyone any time I wanted. Someone wanna tackle a story here?

Meanwhile my contribution:

RULES (sorry for the male dominance slant but it's my fantasy):

1) At no time does a sister (female member) refuse a Tickling from a brother (male member) or father (minister). I know it has a creepy pedo/incestuous/arch diocese sound but it isn't meant to be that way.

2) A 'lee volunteer is needed for every evening service

3) The more ticklish you are, the faster you will be initiated into higher 'learning'.

4) A "Sign of Tickle Submission" will be learned by all, so in the case that a member wants to tickle another, all they have to do is flash that symbol and the 'lee must submit.

5) New members must wear wrist and ankle cuffs at all times for the required period.

6) Every member is required to fulfill the strict requirements for good hygiene (nails cut short*, body shaved smooth, oils applied for softness, feet meticulously pampered)

* Only appointed Ritual Ticklers get to keep nails long.

Okay, is this starting to sound like a KITTLETOWN type epic in the making?

CONCEPTS

1) That the Great Spirit lies within the center of joy within our being
2) That this Joy can be obtained through laughter
3) That Tickling can bring us closer to the Great Spirit

DRESS

1) Females wear (thanks for the KITTLETOWN plug, KingP) loose fitting clothing with no sleeves and slits along the sides where hands may enter. Shoes are sandals with faux fur as to keep the feet soft and tender.

2) Males can wear anything they want (laughing here)

RECRUITING

1) Cult members must integrate themselves into society via parties and social events, school, church, clubs, etc.

2) Once infiltrated, they have a required amount of time to befriend someone.

3) They must test their ticklishness through innocent play.

4) If the member fulfills all necessary requirements (a list can be provided by one of the cult "fathers") they are either coaxed into coming to a meeting or taken against their will.

Remember: It is for their own good!

There you have it. My list. Looking forward to yourcomments.

Max :firedevil :angel:

Hoping this is something further pursued at NEST.... :-D

As for the bit about "At no time shall a sister refuse a tickling from a brother or father"...I think that should depend on how long they have been with us. After being elevated to higher learning, they may plead their case for not wanting to be tickled, for personal reasons, etc. WHen new, however, the sisters have no choice.

Max, you are truly the apex of geniosity!!! (a real genius, if you can't understand that statement). Hey, I've helped to plant a few churches, so I would like to volunteer my services to write the official by-laws, and I can also file with the IRS to obtain a tax-exempt certification (this is seriously TRUE), and be willing to serve as the head deacon and administrative officer.

Maybe we should elect Simon de Montfort to be our patron saint (he was a 17th century french noble who sentenced many unruly women to be tickled to death, or so legend has it).

NOW, we need a pastor/leader. Should we look to Myriads to serve in this position, or is there someone else coming in his wake we should look for, who is far more worthy?

TT1961

OK, that's it! I'll start my own cult where women get to tickle the men too! Too much typical male control in play. :ranty: lol jk

Is that being a SAM enough for you? BTW....Do we ladies get to be our typical SAM selves in this cult? I sure hope so! That's half the fun. But, I think we should limit our SAM talents to specific times so the guys don't feel threatened by it. Kidding again...I think. This is sounding kinda cool...not to mention fun. :p

Maybe this cult needs to have orders in it...one for the subs and another for the doms? That way, both men and women can enjoy their prefered side of things. But, of course, we'd all celebrate together. One benefit of having these "orders" would be for the subs to assist one another in maintaining our soft skin, etc. As for the Doms, they'd be able to share techniques and other ideas.

Hmmmm.....Time to think of a place to locate this cult. Rays mention of no kool aid kinda rules out Jonestown. There IS a city here in CT names Kettletown. I say we put forth a proposition to rename it Kittletown and then take over! Everyone can move there and live happily ever after.

One other idea to pop into the mix. For those who are good senders and receivers...you know, psychic types (that's psychic not psycho)...it might be cool to develop those skills along the lines of a Master/slave tickle relationship where the Master could "tickle" the slave at will....even when they're miles apart. This would obviously be most suited to those who've moved further along in their abilities. But, I believe that most people can tune into this to some degree given practice and focus.

Ann

TheTickler1961 said:
NOW, we need a pastor/leader. Should we look to Myriads to serve in this position, or is there someone else coming in his wake we should look for, who is far more worthy?

TT1961

Hell no! If it ain't me, I ain't playing the ballgame. :)

Max definitely Max for the preacher/leader of this cult. for one thing its his idea, for another he is soo diabolically creative. and i volunteer for whatever. i cant come up with any witty repartees but i volunteer anyway lol. always wanted to join a cult.... used to wonder if i would have fallen for the jim jones crap.

please can i join???? even though i cant think of any rules?

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

o and btw love your new siggy thing Max

Last edited:
What an awesome concept, Max! Maybe we should start looking around for an abandoned old mansion with a long drive-way. Preferably on a hill.

Drew

TklDuo-Drew said:
What an awesome concept, Max! Maybe we should start looking around for an abandoned old mansion with a long drive-way. Preferably on a hill.

Drew

o wow right up my alley. that sounds so cool just like in the stories i read that i so love

isabeau :rotate:

Please initiate me into this cult, Max. Thank you. ( I'm male, in case that makes a difference. :D )

beverage regulations

I'm with Venray, no kool-aid at ANY time! LOL :blaugh:

I will volunteer to be the Chief Professor Of The Theology of Tickling, so as to instruct leaders and members alike in the historical roots as well as finer points of restraint, recreational as well as ceremonial tickling, and the consistency of canon laws.

And Ann, I would be happy to lecture on the topic of female ticklers and their lees in history and their current and prominent role in the community. There is DEFINITELY a demand on the part of the male community for female lers (not from me, but nonetheless,we know who these fellas are, God bless em!)

Of course a text of bylaws and stated beliefs need be written and if you produce preachers you have to have a SEMINARY! I would of course volunteer as Dean. And I suppose with the willing volunteers from the community I could intstruct the young lers and lees in all they need to know to begin their ministry of the wiggling finger spreading the good news of hilarious laughter.

Curriculum would include (but not be limited to):
The history of tickling as pleasure
The history of tickling as torture
Simon deMontfort - the man, the myth, the legend (special lecture series)
Ler or lee, which one are you?
Restraint techniques
Advanced restraint techniques
Tickling techiques and strategies
Tickle toys, their characteristics and effective use
How to recruit new ticklephiles - pickling a lee from out of a vanilla crowd
(don't laugh, I've done this several times, as I'm sure others have!)
Advances ticklers techniques
The tickleslave/Ticklemaster relationship
The tickleslave/Ticklemistress relationship
Tickling in popular film
Tickling among the rich and famous
Tickling fetish film-making: the art of capturing laughter on tape
Women as ticklers:the hidden power of quiet softness/the power of passion
Hear a safeword screamed before you even pass their ankles (special
lecture)
Atypical ticklish spots, places you never thought would make you squeal

Oh, I could go on and on and on and on!

Any curriculum ideas let me know. Of course each lecture has not only demonstration but a hands on "lab" portion to it as well (tends to be a student favorite.)

Seminary training is very rigorous of course and enrollment is limited. I suggest an even number or male and female as well as lee and ler students for sake of balance. Input is always welcome and as always, no kool-aid at any time ! LOL. Venray, you and Max absolutely MUST appear as guest lecturers of course!

Wishing you ticklish dreams,

Professor Tkl

tklcouple said:
Venray, you and Max absolutely MUST appear as guest lecturers of course!

Professor Tkl

Guest lecturer?

Hello? My Cult. I'm the undisputed Leader. President For Life? Head Master? Sum Of All Fears? Messiah? Pontificating Pontiff? The Chairman of the Broad ( I mean Board)

:ignite: :ignite: :ignite: :ignite:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back