• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Aniston tickled by foot massager

ticklishfan said:
wow that was a fantastic clip, thanks toyou

Thank Traveler over on the original thread linked above. He found the original, larger clip.

~ toyou

Very cool :) I was hoping this one would turn up.

OK! I now love this women, Also Brad Pitt is a complete retard to leave her, now that I know she has ticklish feet :yowzer: :eek:

Wow, that was adorable, especially her saying "it honestly tickles." She so jumps high up on my want to tickle list.

Bravo!!!

Wow!!! :wow: This is by far the best ticklish celebrity revelation this year. I cannot express how much I love to hear a woman just say "it tickles" or "I'm ticklish", and to hear an A-list celebrity like Jennifer Aniston do just that is truly a pleasure; this is definitely going on my list as one of my top five mainstream tickling scenes of all-time. You know I once wrote a story about Jennifer being put in a magician's box and having her feet tickled. Little did I know that I would one day learn that her feet "honestly" are ticklish and actually get to hear her say "it tickles". It's the best mind candy ever. Thanx so much, toyou444. You've really made my day!!! :veryhappy

WilltickleHer said:
OK! I now love this women, Also Brad Pitt is a complete retard to leave her, now that I know she has ticklish feet :yowzer: :eek:

I wouldn't go that far, but if Angelina Jolie's feet aren't as ticklish as Jennifer Aniston's, you might have a point. :p

Thanks for the shorter clip, Toyou. (I've already thanked Traveler in the original thread.) :D

And now I'm going to search for Rockauthor's story. :devil:

EDIT: Great story, Rockauthor! I'm going to bump it up for you. :bowing:

wheres the story?

Firstly- Jen is my most loved celeb so this is a godsend, many thanks to all
secondly- where can I get my hands on Rockauthors story?

cheers

God bless you for this clip. The tickle mention alone would've been great but, the foot massage was like the icing on the cake. Mainly because Jennifer is one of my favourite women ever.

If only she'd have been bare-footed it would've been brilliant.

Very Arousing!

Seeing this clip made me harpoon my boxers!! Thanks again and Happy Tickling!!!

Buena!

Buena TOYOU,te pasate con ese clip,es uno de los mejores,es mujer es la fantasia de cualquier mortal del planeta,y ella se confiesa que tiene cosquillas ahi,hasta he soñado con esa imagen,gracias amigo,te felicito por este gran clip. :bowing:
JESULI.

damn... wish she would've been bare foot but its alrite

Hmm....

Jennifer Anniston, too ticklish for even an electric massager.

Great story

RockAuthor- Awesome story, thanks for that. :woot:
AMK- Thanks for the link, nice one!

I dunno if Ellen is into feet, but you know she wanted any excuse to get her hands on any part of Jennifer Aniston LOL

Edit: After watching that again, it looks like she puts her feet back in the massager and quickly takes them back out just before she says "it tickles". So one has to wonder if she giggles when she says it just because she thinks its funny, or if the ticklish sensation made her giggle. Excuse me for a sec......

JENNIFER
censored.gif
ING ANNISTON!!! :wowzer: :bouncybou :xpulcy: :eek: :yowzer: :veryhappy

Ahem...sorry. :)

Last edited:
jesuli said:
Buena TOYOU,te pasate con ese clip,es uno de los mejores,es mujer es la fantasia de cualquier mortal del planeta,y ella se confiesa que tiene cosquillas ahi,hasta he soñado con esa imagen,gracias amigo,te felicito por este gran clip. :bowing:
JESULI.

¡Usted es agradable y estoy alegre usted gocé de él!

~ toyou

Thank GOD for babblefish!

~ toyou

Gamer said:
Hmm....

Jennifer Anniston, too ticklish for even an electric massager.

Hm... I see a window of opportunities here... :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back