• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CARMEN BOOM! One of the rarest mainstream clips EVER!

Numenor

TMF Expert
My long-lasting quest for this clip has finally ended!
This one could be considered one of the rarest mainstream tickling clips EVER!!! (i will not say THE rarest just because the rarest clip... has to be found yet!!! :manicd: )
It is taken from the movie "Carmen Boom" ("Grazie Zio ci provo anch'io"), director Nick Nostro, Year 1971. It is in original language (Spanish).
A small description of this small jewel: a spanish dancer is chloroformed and abducted by a chinese gang who wants to steal a secret formula; in order to make her talk, they decide to use tickle torture!!! They remove her beautiful boot and tickle her nyloned sole with a feather...then torture number 2 begins!!! :bouncybou
Really funny scene!!!
I have been searching for this movie for about three years; a lot of people in our tickling community know its rarity.
A very special thanks to Oblesklk and Tickletown, who decided to share the heavy economic burden of my finding (it costed me a LOT of money to buy the VHS from a collector) only for the sake of our tickling community!
Oblesklk had been searching for this clip for eight years; therefore, even if i was luckier, i would like to share the merit of this posting with him!!!
I am posting the original MPEG version of the clip first; in a second time, i'll post a lower quality clip in AVI format. I have also a longer clip that includes the chloroforming and the abduction; i will post it later, too.
I had to split the clip with Winrar: 9 parts following!!!
Enjoy!

...the last four parts...

...and our neverending quest :couch: has finally ended!!! :rotate:
Cheers, Numenor

Thank you!

Thank you and Obl-wan-tickle-master for your diligince and your generosity in posting this!

It is a clip I was unfamiliar with!

~ toyou

I think that the clip is too large for hotmail, but...
It's very easy to join the files!!!
Install Winrar (http://www.rarlab.com/), download the 9 parts of the file in the same folder, then simply right-click on the first part and select "extract here". Everything is automatic!!!
:bump:

THANK YOU NUMENOR! It's Excellent! :)

One last thing: the beautiful ticklee is Marujita Diaz, a Spanish actress!!!
This is the link to her personal website!!!
http://www.marujitadiaz.tv/fotos.htm
She deserves our eternal gratitude for this scene!!!

P.S. : by the way, we could ask her to shot a remake of that incredible scene for us...this time barefoot!!!
What do you think about it?
(Obviously, i'm not joking!!! :bump: Any producer listening?)
:dogpile:

Thanks guys!

good work you guys, thanks. I've been curious about this scene too. -- fyi for anyone who wants to be able to view partial .rar files, read this-

http://usenethelp.abmefaq.net/WinRar.html

it explains how to use winrar, how to find and check the "keep broken files" box, then you can watch parts of the movie as you download them :D

db

all 9 files are corrupt.
it wont let me extract or move them.

I have tried endlessly to play this file

no luck. I'm heartbroken

Last edited:
hope for the least of us

I wish I could help whomever is having trouble with Winrar. But quite honestly, I don't know that I could add anything pertinent to Numenor's explanation above. I used to suck at joining split files, but now that I'm having a slight taste of success, I will try to share my meek findings.

1) create a new file folder on your desktop (label it ilovewinrar, so as not to challenge authority ;) )
2) save the first link above, entitling it "Carmen Boom.part01.rar" when you do, in the ilovewinrar folder (i.e. as it appears above- I highlight it, right click, and copy the title the poster gave it)
3) save each subsequent link in this folder, changing the title you copied accordingly (i.e. Carmen Boom.part02.rar, Carmen Boom.part03.rar, Carmen Boom.part04.rar, etc.)
4) after all files are downloaded, and provided you have previously downloaded the winrar software (found here- http://www.win-rar.com/download.html), double click on the "Carmen Boom.part01.rar" file in your ilovewinrar file
5) click the "extract to" button at the top of winrar window and choose the ilovewinrar folder, for the fun of it (I don't imagine that choosing this folder is necessary, but why screw around with the computer gods, right?). Cross your fingers.
6) the complete file, all 46MB of it, should appear in the folder you created. In my folder, it was a MPC (Media Player Classic) multimedia file, and plays with said device.

Good luck to all of you.

Thanks so much, Numenor, for all your hard work. I think it's a fun clip. And you did a very high quality rendering of it. I wouldn't normally expect such treatment save for a movie that came out in the last six months. I guess you could call it a labor of love. Thanx!

Is there any way you could post the entire scene to Rapidshare or Megaupload?

Cheers. :)

Wow, that was an incredible find Numenor! That will go along with the other old clips in the hall of fame mainstream tickling scenes. :woot:

DK

mistery!

I think I'm having a hell a lot of problem with my mac...Does anybody know what to do in these cases? What is really odd and disappointing is that I could download the first file, but just that! Then, each time for each other file it kept giving me advice that quicktime "doesn't understand the file". What the hell is wrong!!?????!!!

Great find. Had been looking for a while now for that scene. Well done. :twohugs:

As for those having trouble "playing" clips on PC and MAC try using VLC media player as it will play all types except rm files and will even play dvd's from other regions (well Europe and USA a at least, poss the othe regions to) without having a multi regional dvd driver or change any settings. The link is
http://www.videolan.org/ Hope it works

Numenor, thank you so much for posting the clip, and the link to the pics of Marujita Diaz. :D

Thanks for posting that! That is by far the best mainstream clip ever..I had read about that but wasnt sure it exsisted...that may as well be a tickling video! Great post!

It doesn't work!!!

I'm dying to see the clips, but rar just doesn't work on my computer!!! I tried everything, but I'm not able to watch it! Please can anybody help me to watch that? Or mail me? PLEASE! I'm desperate!!!

Gee....

I've never heard of Carmen Boom but have to admit that this is one of the best finds I've come across at TMF. Excellent.

I'll try to upload the file to rapidshare or another multimedia host sometime this weekend. :veryhappy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back