• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi from Italy

poppoltk2

Hi, I'm italian and I'm a great Tickling fan. I'm Tickler (just because i'm not ticklish.. if I was I'd be ticklee, too)...

I've found on the web some great clips coming from russia, so i'm now curious (and interested) 'bout tickling in Russia...

Are there girls amnong you? In Italian discussion forum you can find almost exclusively men or boys....!! Sob!!! :((

Is tickling a popular fetish in Russia...??

Is there someone (girls/women mainly, but not only...) who wants to answer me??
I'm waiting for you replies....

A reply.

hey dude,

i'm no woman, but i'm russian, so i can give my humble opinion about your concerns, since i'm also curious about tickling in russia.

first of all, you can rest assured there are NO chicks among us, although there are some guys posing as girls for no apparent reason.

then the popularity of ticklish fetish in russia is quite questionable, but i think
it's slowing crawling up.

and also, had we had any women in this party, they'd be more than glad to reply to you.

hope this helps

Nexus said:
hey dude,

i'm no woman, but i'm russian, so i can give my humble opinion about your concerns, since i'm also curious about tickling in russia.

first of all, you can rest assured there are NO chicks among us, although there are some guys posing as girls for no apparent reason.

then the popularity of ticklish fetish in russia is quite questionable, but i think
it's slowing crawling up.

and also, had we had any women in this party, they'd be more than glad to reply to you.

hope this helps

Hi, friend... thanx for your answer.. I really hope that girls or women will answer my post, too...

Bye...

Cercatore said:
Abbiamo una sezione tutta nostra...

Lo so.. infatti trovi alcuni (anche se pochi) miei post anche nella sezione italiana.. ero però anche curioso di scambiare qualche opinione anche con amanti del solletico non italiani.. In particolare mi intriga molto il tickling in Russia.. forse perchè alcuni dei clip o foto più "intriganti" (almeno x me) li ho trovati proprio su siti russi...

Vedremo...

quali sono?

Ciao! Potresti scrivere i siti russi sul solletico?

Hello! COuld you write tickling web-sites please?

Mostly Harmless said:
Sadly, it was abandoned years ago; but you can visit http://www.shekotka.ru/ - we're try to maintain daily updates.
Sorry for lack of design, we're working on that.

Thanx, my friend...
I visited the site (it looks nice...), but unfortunately I've problems in understanding it, 'cause it' written in Russian. Could you tell me if there's a clip section in it (I didn't find it....)???

Thanx in advance...

)))
of course it is in Russian... did it really come by surprise? :D

There's no clips section, sorry... we're still an online community, from different places from and beyond the Russia. So we haven't film-studios yet, as well as crowds of models wanting to make a film =)

There's only handmade production - stories, pics, animations... plus a Russian-languaged forum.

Mostly Harmless said:
)))
of course it is in Russian... did it really come by surprise? :D

There's no clips section, sorry... we're still an online community, from different places from and beyond the Russia. So we haven't film-studios yet, as well as crowds of models wanting to make a film =)

There's only handmade production - stories, pics, animations... plus a Russian-languaged forum.

No real surprise, of course... Just the hope of finding English version, too....
But there's no problem... Tickling goes beyond languages...
I hope you'll find soon the models you're looking for (for my egoistic pleasure, too... :D )... By the way: if you're looking for an enthusiastic tickler for your next film ;) ...

See you soon

Sorry... maybe the English version will be in Flash-appearance of the site, which coming sadly-not-too-soon.

Tickler role... we'll keep you in mind :D but it's a highly competitive place, you know? )))
and welcome to our forum, Paolo (right?) =)

Mostly Harmless said:
Sorry... maybe the English version will be in Flash-appearance of the site, which coming sadly-not-too-soon.

Tickler role... we'll keep you in mind :D but it's a highly competitive place, you know? )))
and welcome to our forum, Paolo (right?) =)

Uhmmm.... I'm a patient man, so I'll go on waiting the English version of your site...

I know, I know very well that tickler role is highly desired...and there is a very little hope for me :sadcry:
But before definitively excluding my candidature... please, let me participate to admission tests, at least.... :bowing:
It would be a little satisfaction for a so highly-experienced (and often highly-frustrated) tickler...

Thanx for your welcome.. I'm really enjoying in corresponding with you.... :happyfloa

Paolo is my second name (I used it when I suscribed TicKling Forum) .. my first name is Max (nice to meeet you...)... I'll update my profile ASAP...

I really hope we will be soon able to talk longer (may be by chat or by mail: we could talk about this wonderful fetish and our experiences, too).. I'll really enjoy it very much....

Hope to see you soon

P.S. I'm really sorry for my delay in answering to you.. The fact is that I often travel through Italy for work.... so it's not easy for me to answer quicky...

poppoltk2 said:
Paolo is my second name (I used it when I suscribed TicKling Forum) .. my first name is Max (nice to meet you...)... I'll update my profile ASAP...
How do you do =) I'm Alex, Alexander to be full... and number 379 in our forum :)

poppoltk2 said:
P.S. I'm really sorry for my delay in answering to you..
Nevermind =) I often doing a handful of routine business myself, making bits and pieces of them, to pay even little attention to my own forum.
Plus my little English knowledges...

so I can visit TMF only once-twice a week, with good fortune.

poppoltk2 said:
I know, I know very well that tickler role is highly desired...and there is a very little hope for me :sadcry:
But before definitively excluding my candidature... please, let me participate to admission tests, at least.... :bowing:
It would be a little satisfaction for a so highly-experienced (and often highly-frustrated) tickler...
At the end of the month a little acquaintance meeting between few of us is planned; if we'll be lucky, there will be some photos. And you can see the girl, with whom we talked recently about our insidious plans - to consolidate Russian and Italian mafia to torment "the one" beautiful princess :)
She said she's "verrrrrry scared already" =)))

Mostly Harmless said:
How do you do =) I'm Alex, Alexander to be full... and number 379 in our forum :)

Nevermind =) I often doing a handful of routine business myself, making bits and pieces of them, to pay even little attention to my own forum.

At the end of the month a little acquaintance meeting between few of us is planned; if we'll be lucky, there will be some photos. And you can see the girl, with whom we talked recently about our insidious plans - to consolidate Russian and Italian mafia to torment "the one" beautiful princess :)

Uhmmmmmmmmm!!! How I adore that kind of scare!!!! :devil:
If only I lived nearer, you can bet I'd be one of those (lucky) few.... Sigh... Too bad teletransport is still only in the mind of a future genius... :atom:
I'm already waiting for the photos of your wonderful "princess"... I hope you'll photograph also some gorgeous ticklish part of her body (barefeet, i.e... how I adore them!!!!).
But.. just to celebrate (and consolidate Russian&Italian tickling mafia).. could U anticipate something about this wonderful creature???? :xpulcy:
Is she member of this forum??? Is it possible to contact het, too??? (don't be jealous, my friend.. I'm too far to reach her, sob sob... :dropatear )

See you soon :wavingguy

well.. now it's my turn to apologize for delay, eh? =)
To be brief - the meeting was conducted in Thursday, 18. You can see the photos here:
http://www.shekotka.ru/content/photoMsk_1a.html

And she promised to send us her foot-pics soon ;) we're in great anticipation already :)
Since May 16, we added two feet galleries from gals, who wished to remain in R/O in our forum... sad, but we're working on that ) and she is expected to be third!
http://www.shekotka.ru/content/photo_4a.html
http://www.shekotka.ru/content/photo_5a.html

Also we made a little fantasy-gallery - pics from fantasy illustrations collection, with our faces in charge =))
They're still in the forum, but will be moved to the site soon. You may visit this thread yet:
http://shekotka.fastbb.ru/index.pl?1-1-0-00000080-000-0-0-1148297578

poppoltk2 said:
Is she member of this forum??? Is it possible to contact het, too???
Um... I'm afraid not, she doesn't speak English. She registered in TTC, but only to see the pics in Artforum section...
But you may try to contact her anyhow - send her private message in our forum: http://shekotka.fastbb.ru/index.pl?4-1-0-00000080-014.001-20-0-marsylij
Good luck =) And believe me, she's VERY frank, bright and radiant shine!

Mostly Harmless said:
well.. now it's my turn to apologize for delay, eh? =)
No problem, of course... :)

Mostly Harmless said:
To be brief - the meeting was conducted in Thursday, 18. You can see the photos here:
http://www.shekotka.ru/content/photoMsk_1a.html

Yes!! I've watched them... but now I'm curious to know something 'bout them...
It's you the boy in the photo?? And what about those two wonderful angels?? The red-hair one and the blonde one?? Are they part of your forum? Do they partecipate to tickling sessions (as ticklers or (uhmmmmm) ticklees)??

Mostly Harmless said:
And she promised to send us her foot-pics soon ;) we're in great anticipation already :)

I, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mostly Harmless said:
Since May 16, we added two feet galleries from gals, who wished to remain in R/O in our forum... sad, but we're working on that ) and she is expected to be third!
http://www.shekotka.ru/content/photo_4a.html
http://www.shekotka.ru/content/photo_5a.html

Also we made a little fantasy-gallery - pics from fantasy illustrations collection, with our faces in charge =))
They're still in the forum, but will be moved to the site soon. You may visit this thread yet:
http://shekotka.fastbb.ru/index.pl?1-1-0-00000080-000-0-0-1148297578

Very nice... those feet are really .... gourgeous....!!!

Mostly Harmless said:
Um... I'm afraid not, she doesn't speak English. She registered in TTC, but only to see the pics in Artforum section...
But you may try to contact her anyhow - send her private message in our forum: http://shekotka.fastbb.ru/index.pl?4-1-0-00000080-014.001-20-0-marsylij
Good luck =) And believe me, she's VERY frank, bright and radiant shine!

well, I've tried to send her a private message.. But, I can't know if did everything the right way... I hope so... Now I'm waiting for a miracle (her answer)...

See you soon

poppoltk2 said:
Yes!! I've watched them... but now I'm curious to know something 'bout them...
It's you the boy in the photo?? And what about those two wonderful angels?? The red-hair one and the blonde one?? Are they part of your forum? Do they partecipate to tickling sessions (as ticklers or (uhmmmmm) ticklees)??
No, it's not me =) sadly... I'm the half of the whole Russia away from Moscow...

Redhair is Katrin, she was invited on the meeting by her friend, who didn't came... with false reason I must add, - but AFAIK, after we've talked and explained things to her, she liked it and stayed with us =)))
She became the member of our forum, but still in she shadows yet.

What about blonde - she's Marsylij, and the one who organized the meeting and, in whole, powered all of our community here ;D
She's the sun and the soul of us all - and you should know her much better to realize her true meaning to us :D

And, they're both willing ticklees =) Now the least our problem before the session - just some technical stuff; suit time, free apartment and such...
Believe me, I'm waiting too, but they hanged such veil of mystery there... :rolleyes:

poppoltk2 said:
well, I've tried to send her a private message.. But, I can't know if did everything the right way... I hope so... Now I'm waiting for a miracle (her answer)...
Well, did you get any?..:)

I'm back, at least... Sorry but (beyond work) almost health problems kept me far form this forum...

Mostly Harmless said:
What about blonde - she's Marsylij, and the one who organized the meeting and, in whole, powered all of our community here ;D
She's the sun and the soul of us all - and you should know her much better to realize her true meaning to us :D

That sounds unbelieveable to my ears!!!
A girl who is the soul of your group... How I would like to know her...
In Italy there are a lot of Tickling Goups, but they're composed almost exclusively by boys.... It's real event finding a girl in one of them...

Probably there are girls who have tickling fetish but they're always in the shadows and I really can't understand why.... It seems in Russia there's more freedom in sharing your own "particular" feticism... What can I say.. I'm happy for you...

Mostly Harmless said:
Well, did you get any?..:)

Not at all... may be she didn't receive my message, since I was "blind" when I tried to write to her through the link you (kindly) gave me.. ("Blind" in the sense that I dont' know Russian...)
What can I do?? Nothing else I think.... (Sob Sob...)

Mostly Harmless said:

http://s11.bitefight.it/c.php?uid=16373

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back