• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chyna on Stern - March 1st

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hey guys...

I haven't heard much from Howard with regards to the tickle chair since he's moved to Sirius radio...You think if we bombard him with emails now he would consider doing a tickle chair episode with Joanie Laurer (Ex Chyna) on March 1st when she's due to appear?

I'm not sure what she looks like now and I know she wasn't a "10" on the beauty scale, but I think it would be interesting nonetheless if we could get her in the tickle chair...Plus if remember correctly, she's supposed to have really ticklish feet.

Not really sure what the email address is for the Howard Stern show is...so any help would be appreciated. Let's work together to try to get tickling in the mainstream again.

Thanks,

Pips

Tickle Chair

Unforunately, I think the tickle chair may be dead to Howard Stern. Now that he is on sattelite he has been doing some hard core stuff. He only did tickling before because it was the closet he could get to anything sexual without being censored. Now he is using some machine that the chicks get on and it directly stimulates their pussies. He has brought a few to orgasm right on the air. :yowzer: :yowzer:

He has the Tickle Chair there, but I agree with Dry Crack, the machine of the moment is the orgasm machine, and he's been focusing on hardcore stuff, at least initially. I think he will eventually use the tickle chair again, but I don't think he will for a while. Wrestling chicks turn me off (Keibler the exception to the rule) so I'm going to wait to cast my vote for a different celeb.

If anyone has howard stern on demand Chyna's last appearance on the show was on a little while ago and she was a mess. Slurring her words, makeup running down her face . For the most part Howard only puts girls in the tickle chair that he is really attracted to. And judging from their rank session on her the last time she was on I really don't see Howard going in that direction. He might use the robospanker on her but the vibe I get is that Howard doesn't find her the least bit attractive(They do Herman Munster impressions when she's on).The new piece of equipment they have in the studio is the Sybian(sp). Today on the show he had some guy ride it .Basically it's like a mechanical bull with a dildo and the guy had it up his ass! Go to www.howardstern.com for photos. For a possible tickle chair alert however howard is having Penthouse Pets into the studio this Thursday so maybe it could happen.

If he tickles Chyna's feet, it will make my year. Kind of...

I don't really care about a Howard Stern analysis, it's just what I want.

nontkl said:
He has the Tickle Chair there, but I agree with Dry Crack, the machine of the moment is the orgasm machine, and he's been focusing on hardcore stuff, at least initially. I think he will eventually use the tickle chair again, but I don't think he will for a while. Wrestling chicks turn me off (Keibler the exception to the rule) so I'm going to wait to cast my vote for a different celeb.

I dunno. I think Lita is pretty damned hot

I have Sirius, actually Howard is the reason I have it.
He read an email on Monday I think, anyway it said that the guy heard that she had ticklish feet at a WWE site and wanted her tickled. Everyone went "Ugh..." then they started the Herman Munster laughing. They were not thrilled about her getting tickled. I don't blame them.

No good guests coming up other than the Penthouse babes and yeah the Sybian is the latest fad on the show but Howard hasn't forgotten the tickle chair. We have to bombard him like we did for Pamela Anderson a few years back but we have to select someone like Jessica Simpson or even Heather Locklear caliber. Be patient, we will have another hottie in their on Sirius.

DK

Ah - and here's the reason to get Sirius instead of XM! Thanks for the info.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back