• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If not Chyna then how 'bout Candice Michelle on Stern

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hi all...

Candice Michelle's Playboy issue is due out on March 10th...Howard is usually really good about getting Playboy centerfolds on the show and I KNOW a majority of everyone in the TMF would LOVE to see Candice in the tickle chair...Maybe if we email him in mass he'll push to get her on the show...I think she would probably get into the tickle chair before getting on the Sybian.

Just an idea...

Hope you're with me.

Pips

Now thats a great idea! You did good man! I couldnt have come up with a better selection myself! We have to get Candice Michelle in the tickle chair!

She was in thousands of professional tickling clips and didn't seem all to ticklish, and now you want to see her tickled by the baddest tickler on earth? Naaah, better get Lita or something like that!

Thank you New One, you took the words out of my mouth. It still surprises me that it seems like a lot of people here on the forum don't know that Candice Michelle actually used to do tickle videos before she made it 'big' with GoDaddy.com and WWE. Just because I'm such a good guy I'll answer the question before its asked :p Candice appeared in many FM concepts videos under the name MacKenzie Montgomery. In my personal opinion, she is a much better tickler then ticklee, but if you still want to see her tickled you can save your pleading emails to Howard Stern for some other celebrity and just search the FM Concepts site.

unaware

My apologies guys...I thought the posts about her being in tickle vids was a joke. I'm with you then, if you say she's not very ticklish then Howard is the last person I would want tickling her...What a shame :sowrong: :sowrong:

Pips

my thoughts

Okay now I for one would love to see it happen but I looked at the pictures again. I'm not so sure if it's her. I compared a pic of one of the ones posted on here to a pic of her from WWE, it almost looks like her but not quite if you look close. Still nonetheless, want her in that chair.

TK 81, while conspiracy theories can be fun, I assure you that MacKenzie Montgomery and Candice Michelle are one in the same. Please realize that her FM concepts days were years ago, and she might have had some 'work' done since then. I own some of the videos she's in, and the 'girls' have the same voice; it's her. The only thing missing is that damn magic wand. :smilestar

whatever

Believe it to be a conspiracy theory if you want, I could care less. I happen to know her, while some of you won't believe that, again, doesn't matter to me. But it's not just the look, it doesn't even sound like her.

Call me twisted....but I'd rather see Chyna/Joanie in the tickle chair than Candice.
Chyna/Joanie would probably be more fun and have bigger feet to tickle.

Drew

Howard, days before the Chyna appearance....in fact, at least a week...read your...or somebody's.....email to him on the air. And it was instantly mocked. "Who da hell wants to see Chyna in the tickle chair?" he yelled. Fred instantly started laughing like a deep voiced man, in imitation of Chyna in the tickle chair, and they started goofing and ragging on the very idea of her being put in the tickle chair. He (mercifully) dropped the subject and it never came up again. When he read the email, he contempeously kind've said the words "tickle her feet". (as in the sentence "Please Howard, put her in the tickle chair and tickle her FEET???........who da hell wants to see CHYNA in the tickle chair? Jesus Christ!!!" That's pretty much what was said)

Incidentally, her appearance was moved up in advance of March 10th, it happened already, Fred did the whole interview mocking her with the deep man voice, and the email wasn't brought up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back