• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

when a person states they r not ticklish...

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
it seems to me that not only is that person ticklish... but almost always insanely ticklish.the statement is often made so that u will try to tickle them.what is your opinion on this? :evilha:

I will tickle her if she is a little bit ticklish or extremely ticklish :happyfloa

It's true, some people do lie about it. I've noticed if they lie about it then it's not a good idea to pursue it because it means they are turned off by it and you probably could end up making that person upset. Most people that admit it will more than likely not mind as much.

for me personally i will say it just so that the person will tickle me and then usually they will try to tickle me till i admit it...even though Jester knows how extremely ticklish i am we still do this just as a playful thing

FlockOfSeagulls said:
it seems to me that not only is that person ticklish... but almost always insanely ticklish.the statement is often made so that u will try to tickle them.what is your opinion on this? :evilha:
Seems to me that there are two common reasons to say "I'm not ticklish." Either that person really isn't ticklish, or is so horribly ticklish that they won't consent to it. Either way you're better off leaving them alone.

Redmage said:
Seems to me that there are two common reasons to say "I'm not ticklish." Either that person really isn't ticklish, or is so horribly ticklish that they won't consent to it. Either way you're better off leaving them alone.

You took the words right out of my mouth. That is what i was thinking.

Redmage said:

Sorry to disagree with you bro, but that's all the more reason to tickle. She'll come around.

Ray<3tiklishft said:
Sorry to disagree with you bro, but that's all the more reason to tickle. She'll come around.
Is that the rule you use when a woman doesn't want to have sex with you?

Redmage said:

uh oh i can see bad things with this question..... i must say its not the same thing to me. and if a person says they are not ticklish more than likely they arent. but i have said i'm not ticklish in the past just to tease some

isabeau

Ray<3tiklishft said:

I hope you're not serious about this answer. Because she'll come around all right, possibly with a backhand or a well-placed knee. :scared:

Redmage said:

No, I would not. And I never said it was a rule. Comparing tickling someone to r**ing someone is way off base.

I've encountered a few women who were insanely ticklish who said they would not want their feet tickled only to be tickled by me. 99% were OK with it. The one who was not, after a little coaxing, was willing, but couldn't take it, but she at least accepted the 'little' tickles. I would never overstep my boundaries.

One is a crime, the other is not.

isabeau said:
if a person says they are not ticklish more than likely they arent. but i have said i'm not ticklish in the past just to tease some
Sometimes that's the case. And if I know someone very well I might take that chance. But what Ray said was that if someone is so ticklish that they won't consent to being tickled, then that's all the more reason to tickle them until they "come around." I have a problem with that as a policy.

Ray<3tiklishft said:
No, I would not. And I never said it was a rule. Comparing tickling someone to r**ing someone is way off base.
No, not way off. But if it would make the analogy clearer, would you fondle a woman's breasts after she told you she wasn't into that?

Or let me frame it a bit differently. I play with a partner who loves being tickled, but doesn't want painplay. She won't consent to it. So is that "all the more reason" for me to take her across my knee and spank her until she "comes around?"

How is that different from what you're proposing?

One is a crime, the other is not.
Actually, they're both crimes. If you put your hands on a woman who isn't consenting, that's assault - possibly sexual assault, depending on where you put them. It's a question of whether or not she chooses to press charges.

My point is that doing something someone won't consent to on the theory that they will "come around" is not very different at all from rape.

Last edited:
Redmage said:
But what Ray said was that if someone is so ticklish that they won't consent to being tickled, then that's all the more reason to tickle them until they "come around." I have a problem with that as a policy.
Give it up, it's useless -- believe me, I've tried. In our lifetime there will always be people who think "maybe" when they hear "no", and people who say "no" when they mean "yes, but you have to work for it".
You can spend more energy than they're worth convincing them to change their ways one person at a time, or leave them to their games and associate yourself with the other kind.

I'm basically refering to girls I've dated or known. Not girls in the general public. I had also stated that I don't overstep my boundaries. I know what assault is. And I know what sexual assault is. I never refered to fondling breasts or forced sex. I was refering to tickling girls that I know. What's the problem?

I'm only refering to tickling. Foot tickling to be precise. Look at the original post in this thread. I believe I answered the question.

Ray<3tiklishft said:
I'm basically refering to girls I've dated or known. Not girls in the general public. I had also stated that I don't overstep my boundaries. I know what assault is. And I know what sexual assault is. I never refered to fondling breasts or forced sex. I was refering to tickling girls that I know. What's the problem?
The problem is that you said, very specifically, that if a woman is so ticklish that she refuses to give consent to being tickled, then the solution is to tickle her anyway until she does. In fact you assume that she can be convinced to give her consent by forcing her to accept what she has said she doesn't want. That IS "overstepping your boundaries." Whether you know her or not doesn't matter. Women are most often raped by someone they know.

And no, you didn't explicitly refer to "forced sex," but you did refer to forcing physical attention on an unconsenting woman. That's pretty much the same thing. Are you not understanding that if she refuses consent and you do it anyway, that's force? If you can't understand that, then I hope you'll think about it until you do.

Last edited:
FlockOfSeagulls said:

Oh God! If I can get a chance to tickle torture somebody wether she or he is ticklish or not Oh Mercy. heheh, I think 97% of women are ticklish tho :)

When someone says that he/she is not ticklish, that means one of the three things for me:
1. not ticklish
2. shy to admit
3. extremly ticklish

I have said this in the past-----------still got tickled insane th :feets: ough

More often than not "I'm not ticklish" means don't tickle me, occasionally though it can be said in a coy way to suggest that they want you to try it.

Personally I've tickled a girl who's a close friend who doesn't enjoy being tickled because she's too ticklish, if I just give her a quick tickle on the ribs or something playful then she doesn't mind at all. Thing is, I'm not going to say to her "will you give me consent to tickle you so that you can't sue me for sexual harrasment?" She's a friend and she doesn't mind it, just like with noogies, it's annoying but it's a playful annoyance. She trusts me not to go too far and I respect her enough not to go too far.

I personally thought compairing it to rape was a bit of a stretch, but that's my opinion and you are quite in the right to disagree. Maybe I'm just seeing the whole thing in a different, innocent light. I could be completley wrong.

Sunjob said:
Personally I've tickled a girl who's a close friend who doesn't enjoy being tickled because she's too ticklish, if I just give her a quick tickle on the ribs or something playful then she doesn't mind at all. Thing is, I'm not going to say to her "will you give me consent to tickle you so that you can't sue me for sexual harrasment?" She's a friend and she doesn't mind it, just like with noogies, it's annoying but it's a playful annoyance. She trusts me not to go too far and I respect her enough not to go too far.

I personally thought compairing it to rape was a bit of a stretch, but that's my opinion and you are quite in the right to disagree. Maybe I'm just seeing the whole thing in a different, innocent light. I could be completley wrong.
I wouldn't compare what you're talking about to rape, Sunjob. What I was referring to was Ray's suggestion that someone who did not want to be tickled should be tickled anyway until she "comes around." That's very different from what you're talking about, no?

Well I tell that I am not ticklish almost always or try not to answer at all. Even I am very ticklish and I love to be tickled but I still feel embaresed about it and I think that ticklishness is weaknees, so... I just can't adimit that...

Whenver I hear someone say they are not ticklish, that just gives me an open invitation to tickle them, because to me, that's what they wanted in the first place, for someone to tickle them. All it is is a attention-grabbing statement

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back