• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bet Style's Melyssa Ford (Sorry only Chin Tickling, but its the best I've ever seen!!

tickle her

TMF Novice
Alright this was the episode of Bet style I believe 2 weeks ago! Melyssa Ford was wearing a beautiful purple mini dress with a black belt! Most of the show was about the NBA Houston All star game! Well anyway she was in the interview segment with Houston native wrestler Booket T and his wife Sharmell! She asked how they were liking all-star weekend, and how Booker could be here while he usually wrestles on Friday nights now! Booker explained that Smackdown tapes on Tuesdays! Melyssa ford then started asking Sharmell hows it feel to be one of the few black female wrestlers in the wwe! Sharmell said she loves it, then asked Melyssa Ford if she would try out one day, Melyssa said oh no thank you, I will tap out to those buff women in 10 seconds, ! Then Sharmell proceeds to start tickling Melyssa's chin saying stuff like you're too sweet and cute of a girl anyway! This lasts for about 3 or 4 seconds! Now what was great about this was Melyssa's surprise and embarrasemnt reaction, she looked liked she had been tied up and dominated while she was laughing! She was tapping her hand in mid-air saying I submit (she said it 2 times)!

PS: We already know Melyssa Ford is Ticklish if you have ever read her Jessica Rabbit column! It is on the Internet! Dag she is so beautiful! I wish Sharmell would have got the ribs!

By the way Melyssa Ford is definitley legal! She is 25 years old! A whopping 6 years older than me!

I still need some information from the Sharmell post AND the followup on the Destiny's Child footage you have on your Tivo. Like where did you see the Sharmell stuff, because I havent seen any mention of her being on TV anywhere, and what other assistance you need getting the DC footage off of the Tivo.

Hey Dajerx I have the tickling scenes recorded on my Cox dvr recorder! I want to know how I can transfer it over to my computer! I also have a m/f scene of the jamie foxx show where jamie tickles his girlfriend Fancy!

tickle her said:
ah come on nobody has seen this or is interested? :Hyrdrogen

Tickle Her, you've reported many scenes and then you never follow up with Dajerx. If you actually do have all these scenes, then answer the questions that Dajerx has asked you over time, and email him to get instructions on how to put the clip on to your computer. This isn't the first time you've said "I have it on my computer, I need help!".

I want to believe all these clips and scenes actually happened. But my experience here is that from time to time people like to make up info and post it, I don't know why, maybe they get off on the idea of everyone else getting so turned on and believing it. I've gotten emails from people asking me what I thought of your posts and I've kept quiet till now, basically ignoring your posts.

If anyone doubts what I'm saying, go review Tickle Her's posts. You'll see that on every one of them Dajerx tries to help and glean info and is always left hanging. We're ALL left hanging.

I remember years ago, Jessica Alba was on Fox and Friends and it was reported that she had been challenged to an arm wrestle and that Steve Doocey (sp?) tickled her really quick to win. Tragically, no one had caught it on tape, but it WAS corroborated by someone else who had seen it. So far, every post you've made is so far uncorroborated.....and Dajerx is VERY on top of BET, so I would think he would have caught it.

Please, if you DO have these clips, you should contact Dajerx and work with him. Play the clip over the phone to him, something, but for me at least, I'd believe what you had to report once it's corroborated by Dajerx or some other TMF member who has been around a while.

If I'm wrong about all the above, sorry! No hard feelings!

PS-I HAVE seen that Jamie Foxx scene, so I'm corroborating that one!

For the record, I have not received a PM or email from this guy. We should probably go back, check all of his posts in this forum at least, and pretty much consider them bullshit unless he steps forward with a mountain of evidence.

Just so everyone else knows, me and my tag team partner monitor this stuff. I have been following up on this for the last few months, and have not been able to find anything to support his claims....except for the Jamie Fox scene, which I have had since it aired in its original form. All of his scenes feature African American females in scenes from BET that are consistently reported 2-3 days afte they "occur". Except for anything on BET Style, where he waits to report it after the Sunday repeat of the episode. I actually watched the Destiny's Child show he is referring to, if the title is the same. I did not say anything at the time because I was not quite sure, but I was about 90% positive he was full of it then. Plus I wanted to see if he was going to be a one time fuck up or a repeat offender.

I have yet to find a copy of the Jet magazine with the Williams' sister confession. The BET Style show is one I dont tape; the reason I always questioned these was because of the timing of the alert. You know it reruns on that Sunday...why wait until Monday to announce it? The story about Sharmell and her brother....I am a wrestling fan. Lets just say, if she had been on tv in any other capacity, I would have found a transcript from someone by now more than likely. The Star Jones scene...another one that didnt even make since.

Again, if we are wrong, I will offer a thousand apologies. But the fact that I havent heard anything from him (and he hasnt posted anywhere on the TMF under the "tickle her" monikor since Non's post) tells me he knows whats up.

Finally, I ask this question to everyone....why lie? Why make something like this up? If you want to write stories, there are forums here and all over the 'Net that will accomodate you fantasy prose. I know I am not a mod, but I think I speak for a good portion of the rest of us when I say keep this area free of the bull.

I apologize to everyone! My fictionous storys have gone too far! If everyone will forgive me, I promise to only give non-fiction stories and leave my fiction stories in the stories section!

My fictionous storys have gone too far!

An understatement to say the least ;)

Personally, I dont hold grudges... not about internet shit anyway. I have seen people do far worse here and elsewhere than make up celebrity tickling scenes they "witnessed". Keep your alerts on the level in the future. Apology accepted....as far as Im concerned the issue is dead.

I would like to ask that those alerts are removed from the board if possible. I dont want new people to see them and drudge them up a year from now, asking where the clips are or thinking they actually occured.

say I'm giving you my word that wont happy from me again, and I will go erasing all the fake ones! But a couple of them were actually real! If there is anything I can do to make it up to you guys just name it! How about I try tickling one of my friends who is a girl and making a tape out of it for you, I have two girls that I am close with who know of this tickling thing I'm into! : :lurking: I owe you all a really big scene!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back