• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview: April untied

marcusb

Verified
April. She's such an excellent person to tickle. Seems no matter where you wander you'll find a place that is ticklish. Starting at her feet and working up her body we flush out her ticklish spots. She comments, "it's been a while since I've been tickled anything like that." She likes to be tickled so finding a good spot and lingering just results in her wiggling/thrashing around while giggling, snorting or with adorable laugher. Light tickles make her coo and hum with delight. She comments, "this is almost better than eating chocolate." She's a gem. :)

Ummm, wow!

Wow, you are doing wonderful!

I'm going to say this, and I might get flamed for it, but your style, and the clips that I have seen remind of Jeff's Magic Touch when he was back in Boston (not that his vegas stuff was bad, just something magical was in boston). That is a good thing and something to be proud of. Keep up the good work and you will continue to win over fans.

Another One?!?

Marcusb , you have been consistently introducing to us fine tickle-specimens lately , & April is no different. You are quickly moving up in the ranks of 'Great Tickle-Video Producers'! Keep up the great work!

Nice clips. April's a great ticklee. And forgive me if this has been asked already, but how old is she...just out of curiosity?

indivision said:
Nice clips. April's a great ticklee. And forgive me if this has been asked already, but how old is she...just out of curiosity?

She's 20-something. ;)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back