• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Mistress Mia discovers 'the Tickler File'"

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
"Mistress Mia discovers 'the Tickler File'" (m/f, f/m)

It is 11:30 the morning of Wednesday, October 4, 2006, as I arrive at the New York City dungeon the Hidden Chamber for my hour switch tickling session. Having booked this last-minute, I am to meet the available mistresses and choose one on the spot. Four attractive women offer their talents and ticklishness. The difficult decision goes to Mistress Mia but I add the other three to my “Must Tickle” list.

Choosing Mistress Mia, I give the role-play sketch I’d written to hostess Rebecca, asking her to have Mia review it. Mia deserves credit for preparing for the role-play on a moment’s notice.

The role-play has Mistress Mia an administrative assistant working for a company where I am president. Some time ago Mia applied for a promotion and was :Grrr: mad when I gave the job to a colleague named Elizabeth, whom Mia thinks is no better qualified.

Recently one night Mia came to the office because she had forgotten her coat. Noticing my office door ajar, the chance to snoop around won her over. Searching my desk, Mia found some adult tickling videos in a drawer. Suddenly, the sound of a woman’s laughter startled Mia; realizing people were in the private conference room adjacent to my office, she listened long enough to recognize her rival Elizabeth as the one laughing and my voice teasing her about being tied down. Knowing why Elizabeth got the job, Mia left before anyone knew she was there.

Having caught me looking her over many times, Mistress Mia knows that she is attractive to me. While Elizabeth is also a beauty, Mia is the younger of the two – and also ticklish and willing to let me have my way with her for the right promotion.

What Mistress Mia doesn’t realize is the only reason I keep her around is she’s so damned young and good-looking. She is a lousy listener and rushes through memos, resulting in one screwed up assignment after the next!

This morning Mistress Mia heard that “Elizabeth is leaving in two weeks.” At the end of the day, Mia waits until everyone has left the office to drop by to see me, as I always leave last, and prove her qualifications.

The role-play begins as Mistress Mia enters my “office,” the side of the red room with the love seat, wearing a sexy, form-fitting black cocktail dress and black high heel shoes. Catching me off guard, Mia smiles as she says, “I wanted to talk to you about my career here. I am just as good as Elizabeth if not better.”

Leading me to the love seat, Mistress Mia has me sit as she rests on the opposite arm of the furniture. While the flirtatious look on her face is enough to :idunno: dumbfound me, Mistress Mia all but removes my vocal cords as she strips down to a thong as she says, “I would be so TICKLED if you were to promote me. Working for you TICKLES my fancy. You can depend on me even in the most TICKLISH situations.”

Moving to my lap, Mistress Mia unbuttons my shirt and proceeds to strip me down to the waist. We stand so she can remove my shoes and pants. Seeing I am also wearing a thong, Mia quips that we had even more in common than she realized.

Face to face and thong to thong, Mistress Mia’s lovely dark Filipina flesh :wub: reveals a soft, slender figure. Standing a fraction of inch from me, Mia closes the deal by saying, “Why don’t we work out the details of my promotion in your private conference room? I’ll bet you have a fantastic TICKLER file.”

I carry Mistress Mia to the “conference room,” the red room bondage bed. As the session proceeds I restrain her in three different positions:

:xpulcy: Face down in the “Y” position

:xpulcy: On her back in the “X” position

:xpulcy: On her back in the “L” position, legs in the air, tied to the overhead bed frame

:2poke: Tickle-torturing a helpless Mistress Mia, I lecture her, though I’m not sure she can hear me over her laughter, groans and screams. I make remarks such as, when tickling her midsection, “I hope you have the stomach for this job.”

Mistress Mia proves wonderfully ticklish on her neck, underarms, ribs, stomach, inner thighs, rear end, and cute little size 6 feet. Mia chases me off tickling her breasts, saying they are “too sensitive.” :illogical Hey, who’s the boss here?!

It pleases me to get several pleas of “Mercy” from Mia, mostly when tickling her ribs. Mistress Mia is learning I am a boss whose “tickler file” is impossible to forget!

About halfway through the session, Mistress Mia asks me, “Do I have Elizabeth’s job?”

I answer, “Mia, if Elizabeth leaves I promise I will give you her job.” Mistress Mia does a :confused: double take and tells me she had heard Elizabeth was leaving!

“Leaving for a business trip,” I explain.

:rolleyes: Once again, Mia didn’t listen! Laying down for me to tie and tickle her may have been the first time she got an assignment right!

Mistress Mia orders me to untie her, but who died and left her boss? Well, as I tickled her almost to death, maybe she did!

“Why did I let you do this to me if there’s no promotion?’” Mia asks. “You can either let me have my way with you, or I’m going to sue you for harassment. Everyone sees how you look at me. All I have to do is tell a few people about your private conference room and you’re in big trouble.”

Mistress Mia’s got me where she wants me. I free her from the restraints. Mia ties me spread-eagle on my back and :poke3: tickles me for the rest of the session. :shock: Now, I’ve heard of job-sharing, but this is ridiculous.

:devil2: Mistress Mia proves as capable a tickler as me, having had plenty of practice in childhood with a sister. Mia helps me remember just how ticklish my feet can be, tickling my soles so well that I wonder if she will be the first mistress to ever make me plead for mercy. I don’t, but that may be because Mia likes to change spots frequently, mostly taking turns on my ribs, stomach, and each foot.

While checking out a :woot: scantily clad mistress in action is one reason I like to switch, the most memorable image from the session is Mistress Mia’s blissful :) smile as she looks me in the eye, enjoying her torture of me. Cruel yet warm, Mistress Mia proves yet an able tickler who loves her work.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your experience. I had kept an eye on Mistress Mia on the HC website. Your recommendation has convinced me I need to make that call sometime.

If you ever make it to NYC in the wee hours of the morning, try Mistress X at Nutcracker After Dark. One of the 2 or 3 best sessions I've ever had.

Sounds like you had a really good time with Mistress Mia. :D
I remember the Red Room very well, I spent many happy hours there when Mistress Zara worked at the Hidden Chamber.

Thanatos and M317

Thanks, guys.

Thanatos, please let us know if you have some fun with Mistress Mia. And kindly tell her my review helped you decide to pick her. One reason I post dungeon write-ups is my hope they will lead to new clients for the mistresses I tickle.

M317, between the room and Mistress Zara's hair, I've seen red at the Hidden Chamber: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60532

Em Es,

Thanks for the stories I do so enjoy reading them.

Damn fine account EM ES.

I'm curious... Why didn't you tickle Mia's feet? :feets: Aren't they ticklish? :ermm:

Coffee and Sole Seeker

Coffee, I appreciate your kind words.

Sole Seeker, I apologize for neglecting to mention I tickled Mistress Mia's feet. I just edited my review to include that little detail. Thanks for the heads up!

I had a session with Mia about 2 months ago. It was mostly a Lucy Liu kidnapping role play with more mock chloroforming and carrying than tickling but I did get her feet and she screamed like a banshee. She was so light to carry over and sitting on my shoulders as I made her switch outfits twice. I gave her a foot massage also towards the end and interspersed it with tickling. I'm going back to her really soon but a freelancer who was in that day (can't remember her name) makes me think twice before comitting to Mia. You never know what'll be in the chamber when you go! :D

EE and R414

Ethical Ed, did you post a review about your encounter with Mistress Mia? If so, I missed it. She does have the cutest little feet, doesn't she?

R414, I keep hearing about attractive Chicago mistresses who do tickling sessions. When will your true story appear here?

Em Es said:
Ethical Ed, did you post a review about your encounter with Mistress Mia? If so, I missed it. She does have the cutest little feet, doesn't she?

R414, I keep hearing about attractive Chicago mistresses who do tickling sessions. When will your true story appear here?

No I didn't Em because it was more mock cholorforming and carrying than tickling. When I had kidnapped "Lucy Liu" and tied her up I ran my fingers up and down her soles in the spider technique. Mia could hardly breathe and she was screaming so I took pity. I loved having her in a bikini and walking down the "beach" with her. She must have spent 20 minutes sitting on my shoulders....actually when she did I played with her toes as well as caress her magnificent legs. No tickling though while she was up there :xpulcy: .

Em Es,

Thanks again for posting this. I always enjoy reading your experiences.

I won't be doing anything before Thanksgiving -- you probably understand why. After the holiday, I'm going to continue my efforts to network with non-professionals in this area.

If it does come down to using professionals, I've found two more foot groups in the Chicago area that have some professionals who sound promising. I'll keep you posted.

More replies to EE and R414

Ethical Edward, I realized Mistress Mia weighs only 110 pounds or so, but you still have to be in good shape to support her on your shoulders for twenty minutes! Even if you are seated while she's on your shoulders, it requires above average back strength to have Mia up there for twenty minutes, I would think! Are you athletic, or a construction worker?

Reflexology414, I indeed know Thanksgiving will not be a turkey for you! And if you can find satisfactory tickle play with what you call a non-professional, :woot: more power to you! I look forward to reading about it.

Em Es said:
Ethical Edward, I realized Mistress Mia weighs only 110 pounds or so, but you still have to be in good shape to support her on your shoulders for twenty minutes! Even if you are seated while she's on your shoulders, it requires above average back strength to have Mia up there for twenty minutes, I would think! Are you athletic, or a construction worker?

Reflexology414, I indeed know Thanksgiving will not be a turkey for you! And if you can find satisfactory tickle play with what you call a non-professional, :woot: more power to you! I look forward to reading about it.

Em Es Mia was nothing to hold on my shoulders for that time, in fact I barely felt her. I held Mistress Tracy on my shoulders for 20 minutes and walked around the gold room with her and Trace weighs 140 lbs. Trace is my main mistress and we correspond by email frequently. I am not a construction worker but I am 5'11" tall 201lbs and with a burly built. Its great having Trace up there because I get to touch her legs so much which is a great thing because there is not a woman alive on this earth with nicer legs than Mistress Tracy! :devil2:

Burly as in . . .

Some guys are burly with fat, others with muscle, EE. It sounds as though you have more of the latter. Or, despite my exercise regimen, I am just not a strong guy as I doubt I could hoist up 140 lbs of Mistress Tracey, let alone stand for very long with her on my shoulders.

Em Es said:
Some guys are burly with fat, others with muscle, EE. It sounds as though you have more of the latter. Or, despite my exercise regimen, I am just not a strong guy as I doubt I could hoist up 140 lbs of Mistress Tracey, let alone stand for very long with her on my shoulders.

If you've seen Trace in person which I believe I read you have...you'd know that it was a labor of love for me! :happyfloa

No, unfortunately

EE, unfortunately I have not met Mistress Tracey. I e-mailed her once but she kindly wrote back to say she was not ticklish.

Em Es said:
EE, unfortunately I have not met Mistress Tracey. I e-mailed her once but she kindly wrote back to say she was not ticklish.

No, I learned that the hard way when Trace and I were play wrestling (well I was playing!) and she had a leg lock around my neck muscles and I tried to tickle her feet to get out of it figuring that would do it. She laughed but it was a mocking laugh saying things like "that's not gonna save you!" I figured I was on a trip to unconsciousness since admittely I underestimated her lower body strength so I just started to caress her legs as purple and orange splotches began to cloud my vision. I figured if I was gonna be choked out i'd go happy. :triangle: Then I heard something clack on the hard wood floor (gold room ) and she released her lethal leg lock and I heard her say "Oh, your earring fell off!" I began to get up while she held it and she asked are you ok? Did I hurt you? On rubber legs with my vision coming back slowly I slurred out, "Nah!" "I actually enjoyed being between your legs in any way possible!" To which she started laughing in that famous maniac Tracey way. :yowzer:

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, this story gave me the kick in the pants I needed to give The Hidden Chamber a call. I have now been there twice in the past month, and I will confirm what has already been made apparent - Mistress Mia is the real deal. I am a 'lee, and she has put me through two fantastic experiences. I will write those up and post them here sometime, but until then, I HIGHLY recommend meeting this incredibly talented young lady.

That face

Thanatos, I look forward to reading more details about your two sessions at Mistress Mia's mercy. When we switched and she was tickling me, the gleefully sadistic glow on Mia's face conveyed a tickler's heart beneath her chest. Did she give you that unforgettable look?

It pleases me to know my words helped you decide to see Mistress Mia. Besides the desire to share the details with fellow tickle fans, I post these reviews hoping it will lead to more inquiries for the dominatrix.

When I had my session with Mia I put her ankles in a headlock and tickled her on the couch in the gold room. Then when she was sitting on my shoulders I was playing with her toes and gave each of her feet a tickle I was holding her thighs. She was so light I really didnt have to hold her in place so my hands were free. Mistress Tracey was really tall so I rested my hands on her magnificent thighs as she was seated on my shoulders. Didn't really tickle Tracey though. Mia was more the ticklee but i'm smitten with Tracey and Tracey and I exchange emails. She's a wonderful girl. :woot:

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back