• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intence tickle torture of a slavegirl December 16.

Cavum

Verified
Intence tickle torture of a slavegirl December 16th

Today I met the slave girl I tickle tortured like crazy this summer. For those who haven't read what happend then can check it out HERE

Tonight there was a bondage night at the BDSM club Im a member of. The slavegirl I know was also there and she knew I was going to tickletorture her. I told her this 2 days ago and made sure she took her leather cuffs with her. My plan was first to give her the tickle torture of her life for over an hour, but because she was one of the staff in the bar, we had to cut down on the time. The bondage night started at 19:00 and I was at work untill 22:00. This girl also have a uniform fetish, so I had to use that against her as well (I work as a security guard). So after work I went to the club in my uniform. When she saw me she got VERY nervous and asked me if there was any way she would get away with this. Of course the awnser was "No!". She had to work a little so I told her to come to me when she was done with her leather cuffs. Time went and she was done in the bar. She tryed to stay there as long as possible so I had to ask her to come to me. When she refused I grabbed her by the hair and told her "get your leather cuffs and come with me now!". She got her cuffs and we went up to one of the play rooms. I desided to tie her to one of the bondage beds. I cuffed her arms over her head to the bed and started to take off her shoes. She started to breath nervous when I took off her socks. I took on the ankle leather cuffs and tied em to the bed. She was now all stretched out and ready to be tickled, but I had more suprices. I also put on her a blindfold and a special toe-bondage strap I have so her big toes where tied together. I let my finger slide under her foot. She reacted right away and sayd with a really tense voice "noooooo!". Then I started tickling her like crazy. She screamed of laugh right away and tryed to get away, but it was useless for her. I kept on tickling her feet for around 15min. before I gave her some seconds break wile I lifted up her shirt so her belly and sides where bare. I let my fingers slide down her sides and she bit her teeth together and tryed not to laugh. Then I started tickling her like crazy on the sides. She screamed out again and laughed really hard. I kept on tickling her belly, sides and feet for another 10min. She laughed and laughed, but then she made her biggest misstake. She screamed out "you woun't get any safewords from me!". Then I focused all my tickling strenght on her feet. The place she is the moust ticklish. She screamed out in laugh and her wiggle was crazy. She desperatly tryed to get away from the tickling. After 10min she was exhausted and she was sweating. Then I gave her a challenge. I took off one of her ankle cuffs and places her foot on my knee. "If you can keep your foot still with your toes back for 20 seconds, I will let you go". I started tickling and after only 5 seconds or so she pulled her foot away. I sayd "no, no, no...thats to bad. We try it again. Last chance". This time she allmoust made it, but after 17 seconds she couldn't handle it anymore and pulled her foot away. "To bad for you" I sayd and cuffed her ankle again and gave her another 5-10min tickle torture before I gave her a new chance. Again I took one of her ankle cuffs off and started tickling. This time she acculy made it, but she struggled ALOT to make it. Then I sayd "Good girl...and now the next one". She was just "oh noooo please!". I took of her other ankle cuff and and gave her the same challenge. She knew that if she failed she would get tied again. She screamed out in laugh but she made it. "Good girl" I sayd and untied her. She gave me a nice big hug and told me that it reminded her of the session we had on the BDSM camp. And I told her that this was just a warm up. After new years she will get a new and longer session. This time I will also use lotion and other stuff to make it worst...

Last edited:
SlightlyEvil said:
Misunner deg virkelig :)

hehe ;) Bor du i Oslo området så får du ta kontakt.

Btw....Im going to start making photos and videos in the near future.
I was suppose to have a big session with 2 girls this weekend, but because
of a Christmas party at the BDSM community we didn't get the time. It takes
time to decorate a BDSM club with christmas stuff
:happyfloa
But we'll get to work as soon as possible :)

http://images4sale.com/store/9843

Those pictures will also be in very good quality and with a nice dark atmosphere. :firedevil

Very intense, thanks for sharing the experience with us and for the pictures posted in your other thread. :D

your mean.. so glad I dont live near you.. I would die in a situation like that

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back