• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feb 23 Foot fetish party

NYCity

TMF Expert
Review of Feb 23 Foot fetish / tickling party

I just attended this party at the Hellfire Club in NYC described here:

http://www.foot-worship-party.com/

First, let me say thanks to Giantfan for posting the info about it after he went to the last one.

Second, let me say that I am primarily an upper-body tickler, not a foot fetishist (although I do like to consider myself a rennaissance man) so I didn't go there expecting the world.

Third, (to be said in the annoyingly nasal, drawn-out voice of Janice from "Friends") Oh...........My...........Gawd.

I had a blast. There were probably a couple of dozen women there, and about twice as many men, which, I'm told, really isn't a bad ratio for these kinds of things. There were people engaging in all kinds of foot fetishism, and the main focus was not on tickling, but there was quite a bit of tickling going on. I'm sure there were other members of this forum there. I even thought I overheard one man tell one of the models that his name was "Wall$treet" but I wasn't sure, and it's not something you ask if you're not sure. At least I wasn't about to. Another man, who seemed to be one of the more intense ticklers there (besides yours truly) brought along a feather and a toothbrush.

My first session was with a very cute Asian girl, who turned out to be Akira from A.N.A. fame. She has a video on that site, called "Tickle Me Clean" which I will be ordering very soon. We went into a booth in the back of the room. These booths have 3 walls, and no door, so anyone can look in. We sat down and she put her feet in my lap and I started in. I started massaging her feet and then started working my fingers into her soles. The effect was electric. She started laughing hysterically, and when I hit certain spots at just the right angle, her laughter errupted into a high-pitched scream that made my eardrums hurt.

I should mention that, as a tickler, I am not "out-of the-closet" yet so, even in a club that caters to fetishes, I was a little embarrased when people started looking in to see what was going on.

Just then, we heard intense laughter coming from somewhere else in the room. We couldn't see who it was, but it gave me a strange comfort that someone else in the room was into intense tickling as much as me. After listening to it, and then tickling Akira's feet some more, and then listening to it again, it almost became like "Dueling Banjos" only a lot more fun.

Now, I know this was a foot-fetish party, but I'm primarily an upper-body tickler, so as much fun as it was, it was still lacking. Not for long.

I began tickling Akira's sides, and her screams from being tickled there made her first ones seem tame by comparison. After a while, she was actually asking me to grab her ribs! She was into it!

The sessions lasted 10 minutes, and when this one was over, I knew she needed a rest, plus I wanted to check out the rest of the action.

My second session was with Gia, a beautiful young Puerto Rican girl who is friends with Akira, and recently filmed a yet-unnamed (non-tickling) video with A.N.A. It is not out yet, but will be soon.

Gia was not that ticklish on her feet, but turned out to be extremely ticklish on her ribs. She was a stunningly beautiful woman, very sweet, a great laugh, with beautiful brown eyes, and a smile that melts you. I wanted to keep that smile on her face forever.

I pretty much alternated sessions with Akira and Gia, but also took time out to tickle one additional model, who turned out to be Tamaki, from, you guessed it, A.N.A., and a friend of Akira and Gia. At one point, while I was tickling Akira, Gia came over to watch, and I told her to feel free to help. She did a little, but decided that I didn't need any help. At one point, Tamaki snuck up behind me and started tickling me, while I was tickling Akira. As soon as I started to retaliate (hey, a man's got to defend himself, right?) against Tamaki, Akira started giving it to me, until I dug into her sides good, and said, "This is what you get for tickling me. Do you promise to stop?" She tried in vain to get the words out, but in the middle of her piercing shrieks, she couldn't say it. Judging from the look on her face, I think there was a promise in there somewhere.

My last session of the evening was a double session with Akira and Gia. I sat them side by side and went to town on their feet (eliciting an intense response from Akira, but only a mediocre one from Gia.) I moved up to their ribs and tickled them both at the same time. Again, when I went after Gia, Akira started tickling me, until I pointed out to her, that if she really wanted me to stop tickling her, she shouldn't interrupt me when I'm leaving her alone to tickle Gia. I showed her exactly what happens when I have to stop tickling Gia for a moment, and turn my full attention to her. I think she understod the logic of my reasoning (it was hard to tell what someone is saying when they can no longer pronounce consenants) when Gia, made the same mistake, and started tickling me when I was tickling Akira. Oh well.

After that session, I knew that nothing else would top that, so I said my good nights, and both Akira and Gia, gave me big hugs.

Mia had posted elsewhere that there will be a tickling demo at the same club next Thursday night, so I mentioned it to them. I told them that I don't know whether or not I will be able to attend that, but they said they may come also.

We exchanged email addresses (sorry, I won't give theirs out) and will let them know whether I will be there and find out whether they will be there.

Either way, I would definitely attend another on of these sessions, although I'm not sure when the next one will be scheduled. Giantfan?

Last edited:
Hey...........I remember you!

Hey NYCity..........I did see you. In the corner doing your double tickle thing! So was a right!!!!! For an upperbody tickle fan it isn't "exactly" what you might want but it sounds like you were able to indulge!

Hey if WallStreet was there.........Im disappointed he didn't tell me! What we should do someday is get a group together and meet before the party for a drink! Im off on business for a couple of months.......gotta do it........so Im looking at the May or June party as my next........Im soooooooo sad!

As for the next party Im not sure of the exact date but I'll get in touch with Jason and get the date posted here as soon as he knows!

Giantfan :devil:

Giantfan, was that you in the maroon turtleneck? There was a man in a maroon turtlneck really giving the girls a tickling workout. I'm gueesing it wasn't you because he was intense and you said you're more into sensual tickling but I wonder if he's a member of the TMF.

Man you're one lucky s.o.b....getting to tickle 3 girls from a tickling video company. DAMN! lol. Why can't I find this kind of stuff happening even on Burbon Street during Mardi Gras? Hmm...maybe I need to start a new "tradition" down there besides the usual "taking pics of women flashing" one. Any of you guys and gals up for making some tickling happen next Mardi Gras? ;-) At the very least, lets get that Zulu parade krewe to throw more of those plastic, giant toothbrushes..they'd probably be effective tickle tools...I almost laughed when I tested it on myself. Just think of how effective it'd be on one of the ladies in here. ;-)

"Man you're one lucky s.o.b....getting to tickle 3 girls from a tickling video company. DAMN!"

Yes, thanks. Now if I could only tickle three girls from Real Tickling, I could die with a smile on my face!

Not to mention the smiles that would be on their faces!

March 23 Party

Is anybody in the New York City area planning on going to the foot-fetish party at Hellfire tomorrow?

There will be ample opportunity for tickling. I went to the one last month and had a blast. And I'm not even a foot-fetishist (OK, a little.)

For more info:

http://www.foot-worship-party.com

Highly recommended!

Hellfire Parties

The title of this thread really should get revised, perhaps to Hellfire Parties, but anyway....(mods?)

I went to the party at Hellfire last night and once again there was quite a bit of tickling going on. Luckily for me, an upper-body enthusiast, not all of it was foot-tickling.

I wrote earlier in the last thread about tickling Akira from ANA and her friend Gia, who will be on ANA soon. They were there again last night. I started a session with Gia, nice foot massage, nothing too intense.

Akira then came over to say hello, pointed to a "T-Bar" from with some cuffs hanging down, and asked me if I wanted to tie her up and tickle her.

Duh!

Now as I mentioned, last time was the first time I had ever attended one of these, and I'm a little self-conscious about the noise, and the attention it brings, but I got over it really quickly right then and there. She is one of the most ticklish girls I've ever met in my life, and I was so excited, I could barely get the cuffs on her. Gia, being the nice person that she is, helped do the honors. There were no footcuffs available, so Akira was free to move around a little, or kick yours truly, either voluntarily or involuntarily.

Akira was wearing a cute pair of shorts and a halter top that exposed her midriff a little bit, and her armpits a lot, especially when cuffed with her hands up in the air. I did NOT waste time. I immediately went after her sides, and dug in but good. The screams were music to my ears. I had to lift her halter top a bit, but she didn't mind. That also game me great access to her belly button. I also got to give her a few rasberries on her stomach, which she liked so much, she kept asking me to do it! I also made sure that her beautiful armpits were not neglected. I think that is her worst (best) spot, but she has so many great spots it's hard to tell.

(Note to self: more thorough, in-depth research is needed here.)

Her twists and turns and screams were so much fun, I'm not sure who was getting the better workout. Since my back was to the room, and she could see everyone better than I could, I kept asking her if everyone was watching. She said only a few people were, so I took that as a challenge. I made sure her beautiful feet were not neglected, as I would grab hold of one at a time, so she could keep her balance. I stroked her soles, paying special attenbtion to her arches, while she alternately tried to pull away and kick me. I kept reminding her that she VOLUNTEERED for this.

Gia, the timekeeper, finally called time (these are 10-minute sessions), and Akira was mercifully let out. Gia, who's not very ticklish on her feet, but is even more ticklish in her armpits, wouldn't try that position.

I had one more session with each of them and, much to my shock, Akira volunteered to be tied up again, with a similar set of cuffs in another room! I couldn't believe she volunteered once, let alone twice!

I had a few more sessions with some other girls, including Trina, one with Mia's ex-colleagues from the Leg Shoppe. Trina has been written about from time to time here, and she is very ticklish, and VERY LOUD.

I was about to leave, when another girl came up to me and told me she witnessed my first session with Akira, and really liked it. She had a look in her eye I have never seen before. We talked for a couple of minutes and she told me she wasn't really enjoying her evening that much. I asked her if that's beacuse no one had tied her up and tickled her. She said that it probably was. I asked her if she's like to be. She smiled and turned to a friend of hers and he said, "Gee, I wonder what you'll say." She turned to me and said, "Twist my arm." I did. We did.

It turns out she's a professional dom, who really enjoys being tied and tickled in her personal life. My jaw was on the floor. I supressed the urge to propose marriage and strapped her in. Like I said, the sessions are supposed to be 10 minutes, but she didn't care about the clock, and our session easily went 30-45 minutes. Halfway through, she mentioned she had a feather in her handbag! Now, feathers normally aren't my favorite, but she was wearing a hard corset, which made access to her stomach and ribs difficult. I was able to reach under the corsett, and attack her belly buttom (her best spot) and use the pointy end of the feather to reach between the corsett buttons to get at her stomach! The feather tip eventually broke, but she said not to worry about it. She had many more at home.

I was surprised to find a professional who enjoyed it purely for the fun of it! Mia was a professional, and does enjoy it, but this woman was allowing a stranger to indulge for free (almost) simply because it was so wonderful for both of us. I'm still in shock.

After the January party, Giantfan posted that he met a woman at the party who fit this description, and was a member of the TMF! I wonder if it was her.

Last edited:
Well, All I can say is that you are very lucky to find such a "gathering" to indulge your tickling desires. I hope you get many more in the future.

Now, if we could only get one of those around the midwest. :)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

You don't say where in the midwest you are, but I believe the guy who organizes the parties will be doing one in Chicago later this year.

Oh, Chicago... That's very close... Hmmm... Where can we get information about that?

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Actually, I could be wrong about Chicago (my apologies), but he will do them in LA, Florida nd Phiadelphia.

Email him:

[email protected] and ask him if there will be one in your area.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back