• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Word For Word Tickling Accounts in Story Section

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
On Monday, I will post the first in a series of tickling incidents transcribed from audio tapes. I had hesitated to post these verbatim accounts due to a variety of reasons. For one, I cannot condone my own behavior in these episodes. I also feel uncomfortable because of the other parties involved. However, A good deal of time has passed since these incidents took place, and I have come to terms with my actions. I have removed any information that I feel would reveal people's identities. Otherwise, they are word for word accounts with descriptions of the situation and my thoughts at the time of the occurrences interspersed throughout. I will post one on the first of every month.

A reply.............

Great story mate! I personally don't have a problem with the content of it myself, as I'm a notoriously opportunistic tickler. I think making a secret recording withough the girl's knowledge might have a legal aspect to it though; I'm not sure. Otherwise, a great tale.

There is nothing to applogize for

You took a friendly opportunity. At no time did you endanger her or violate her. She probably just shrugged it off, from the words of your post. Nice accounting of a true incident.

opening and closing cans of worms

Thank you both for your encouragement and support. It is much appreciated. As I stated above, I have made peace with my actions. Any audio tapes I possess with such incidents date back half a dozen years, anyway. The only thing I'm doing now is sharing them with the community in a way that I think is respectful of the other party involved. If this were not the case, I would go into greater descriptive detail. I certainly do not wish to have people imitating the behavior or to suggest that taping the incident was such a great idea.

With regard to the legal issue of taping people without consent, it is a state-by-state law in the U.S.- thus the proliferation of 'nanny-cams' and other surveilance equipment. Frankly, the legal issues concern me a lot less than the moral issues. Around half of the incidents I could potentially post contain participants with knowledge of the recorder, half without. There is still a level of deceit involved either way because of how we view tickling, but that may be a topic best left for another discussion.

Just a suggestion:

Your accounts would sound nicer and friendlier if you didn't refer to the girls as "victim" or "target" as you do in your first story. Couldn't you make up names for them, or just refer to them as girls? It'd make the stories better for me, anyway...:)

duly noted

I definitely struggled with the other party's title, eq. You really don't want to see some of the ones I discarded ;) . I appreciate the suggestion as I do not wish for the accounts to come across as mean-spirited. Perhaps, I will use girl if I experience another case of writer's block with the next account.

You have my sympathies. In writing, there's nothing worse than that endless struggle when you're looking for the right, um....oh, whaddaya call 'em...you know....word.

:D

if I had a nickel for every time I tried to reword a TMF post

I'd have a lot of nickels! Thanx again for the input, eq.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back